Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-08-2010, 08:25 PM

362 posts, read 393,572 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
A good slap really makes me feel alive.
That actually qualifies as a trait that would attract the opposite sex the most. Well, at least me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-08-2010, 08:57 PM

7,796 posts, read 16,424,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrummerBoy View Post
I can part my hair with my tongue.
nose hair?

Old 12-08-2010, 08:59 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,282,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImportersWife View Post
nose hair?
Out of reps, but that was nasty funny!

Old 12-08-2010, 09:03 PM

6,591 posts, read 24,900,821 times
hmm...good traits...

im very easy to talk to about ANYTHING (probably because im quiet/shy in person lol)
girls seem to find me extreemly comfortable to be around and i seem to encorage (accidentally) exploration of curiosity...sometimes a little too comfortable lol (my male frineds joke that i can make straight girls bi-curious which i find funny because i dont think im attractive in any way shape or form.

guys however would probably say my best trait is that im bi...i dunno why, they just seem more comfortable aproaching me after that point...mabe they like it, or mabe they feel im just a little closer to 'one of the guys' because they can discuss hot chicks around me lol.

Old 12-08-2010, 09:08 PM

24,544 posts, read 56,182,104 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxywench View Post
hmm...good traits...

im very easy to talk to about ANYTHING (probably because im quiet/shy in person lol)
girls seem to find me extreemly comfortable to be around and i seem to encorage (accidentally) exploration of curiosity...sometimes a little too comfortable lol (my male frineds joke that i can make straight girls bi-curious which i find funny because i dont think im attractive in any way shape or form.

guys however would probably say my best trait is that im bi...i dunno why, they just seem more comfortable aproaching me after that point...mabe they like it, or mabe they feel im just a little closer to 'one of the guys' because they can discuss hot chicks around me lol.
It annoys me when women say they are bi to become more popular etc if they're not, but I'm assuming you really are.

yeah I'm like 95% straight yet certain men have a weird affect on me, especially some gay men, and not always the super hot model types. I think attractive androgynous people have the ability to attract both genders to a degree regardless of orientation. Attraction isn't totally dichotomous.

Old 12-08-2010, 09:10 PM

24,544 posts, read 56,182,104 times
I'm sick of being called 'nice', but at least I'm quite funny when I get going too. People have commented on my smile, too, which is nice. Don't underestimate the power of a . Although too often my smile ends up looking like this , a cheesy grin like I've just won a million dollars. Even when I don't even feel that funny or I'm mildly amused by something. Anyone else like that? They easily get this big goofy grin on their face?

Old 12-08-2010, 10:01 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,716,881 times
Dont' have any.......

Old 12-08-2010, 10:11 PM

6,143 posts, read 7,571,737 times
I don't really know. There's nothing extraordinary about me.

Old 12-08-2010, 10:12 PM

6,591 posts, read 24,900,821 times
lol trimac, been bi since birth and uncloseted for 12 years lol, so yeah no "bi for popular vote" for me (those girls drive me crazy too...i have no problem with the truly bi-curious, but those that are "bi for the boys" to put on a show. *shudder*

Old 12-09-2010, 01:47 AM

746 posts, read 1,679,472 times
Depends. A buddy of mine is short, fat and has big ears. But he's the funniest guy I've ever heard, and he pulls women like it's nothing.

It's probably because of his looks is why he's funny. Or maybe men are just shallow and women can see right through that.

Another friend I know is short but good looking, has literally traveled the earth and can tell stories like nobody's business. He also has a beard and tattoos, seem to pull them in like a tractor beam.

Me? I'm painfully average. I'm tall, average build, brown hair and green eyes. I've been with the same gal for years and years, so I have no idea if I'm atill considered attractive. Not divorced yet and I can pay the bills and keep the house from burning down.

So I guess that accounts for something.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships