Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-05-2011, 09:24 PM

673 posts, read 3,091,917 times

Advertisements

If you ask me what type of girls I find attractive, I would say athletic, 20-ish girls. I am a 25 year old guy myself. I find most women over 30 or 40 not to be attractive at all, unless they have tons of make-up / surgery. However, 1 month ago this attractive women between 45-50 has moved next to my office! I absolutely find her physically attractive, espically her long blond hair. Her body is in almost perfect shape, better than lot of 20 year old girls. Her face looks fairly attractive even though you can tell it is aged.

In fact, most men in office also find her attractive. I swear her coworker stop by just to flirt with her daily. In fact, my boss even admitted he would have sex with her if he ever got the chance!!!

Of course, she is married and has kids my age. One of her sons is 25 years olds, which how I guess her age must be around 45 if not near 50. I know 100% for sure nothing will ever happen with her and I usually don't even talk to her. To keep her off my mind, I keep reminding myself of her age and that she is married. My only wish is I could find a girl who would look that good at 45-50 years old! I still can't believe I am attracted to someone old enough to be my mother...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-05-2011, 09:46 PM

91 posts, read 192,714 times
Guess you never seen this then ..
Live from Las Vegas - the "Miss 50" Beauty Contest

The you tube link is a bit much for this forum but you'll like it.

Old 01-05-2011, 09:59 PM

673 posts, read 3,091,917 times
Well, this is the first and only older women I met in real life that is like that. The main problem is I am stuck working with her almost everyday. I really don't think you will see than many hot 50 year old women around day to day.

Old 01-05-2011, 10:01 PM

14,561 posts, read 23,076,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by unseengundam View Post
If you ask me what type of girls I find attractive, I would say athletic, 20-ish girls. I am a 25 year old guy myself. I find most women over 30 or 40 not to be attractive at all, unless they have tons of make-up / surgery. However, 1 month ago this attractive women between 45-50 has moved next to my office! I absolutely find her physically attractive, espically her long blond hair. Her body is in almost perfect shape, better than lot of 20 year old girls. Her face looks fairly attractive even though you can tell it is aged.

In fact, most men in office also find her attractive. I swear her coworker stop by just to flirt with her daily. In fact, my boss even admitted he would have sex with her if he ever got the chance!!!

Of course, she is married and has kids my age. One of her sons is 25 years olds, which how I guess her age must be around 45 if not near 50. I know 100% for sure nothing will ever happen with her and I usually don't even talk to her. To keep her off my mind, I keep reminding myself of her age and that she is married. My only wish is I could find a girl who would look that good at 45-50 years old! I still can't believe I am attracted to someone old enough to be my mother...
So take a shot at it. Maybe she'd be up for a wild fling with a young stud.

Old 01-05-2011, 10:49 PM

6,664 posts, read 30,622,786 times
Quote:
I Can't believe I am attracted to this coworker who is twice my age! ...
As long as you know you will lose this job when the relationship goes bad? Go for it.

Old 01-06-2011, 05:43 AM

5,077 posts, read 14,647,600 times
She's married, let it go not only are you risking losing your job, you're risking a potential sexual harassment suit if you pursue. Admire from afar but that's it. I'm sure she knows she's attractive.

Old 01-06-2011, 05:46 AM

37,624 posts, read 46,026,601 times
Quote:
Well, this is the first and only older women I met in real life that is like that. The main problem is I am stuck working with her almost everyday. I really don't think you will see than many hot 50 year old women around day to day.
You have no idea how old all the hot women around you are.

Old 01-06-2011, 06:32 AM

243 posts, read 395,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
You have no idea how old all the hot women around you are.
AGREE....they are everywhere!!!

Old 01-06-2011, 06:35 AM

5 posts, read 10,973 times
Go to the gym and maybe there are similar people there. I know you have this specific woman in mind but you could find another outlet to explore it. Plus, you will still have a job if you find someone else elsewhere.

Old 01-06-2011, 06:39 AM

18,270 posts, read 14,437,376 times
She's attractive, but do you know her at all?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships