Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is being an Indian guy really that big of a limitation?
Yes, point blank period girls will see you are Indian and that will limit you off the bat. 16 42.11%
Yes, a lot of women are racist and if you are Indian guy you are really down there on their list. 4 10.53%
No, when people say stuff like that they are excluding Americanized Indians. 6 15.79%
No, it is a bunch of racists with nothing better to do just expressing their bitterness. 12 31.58%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-12-2011, 10:25 AM

19,012 posts, read 29,724,589 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkrplr1 View Post
LOL if you only knew. like i said i'm not getting any more personal about my job. i wont talk money on here, only a moron would do that. good luck to you my antlered friend and maybe i'll see you in the woods up at the lake house.
You need to have one first, LOL. It's okay, you don't have to tell us, I know it's hard.

Old 01-12-2011, 10:25 AM

1,176 posts, read 2,196,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
I can't figure out if you're just poking fun at the OP, trolling, or if you're serious with the women/Indian men assertion.
ah this guys getting personal and i wont reply to him anymore. i read a thread on here the other day where women on here were saying they think middle eastern men are attractive, ie dark eyes, etc... so i went home and asked my progressive minded wife, who has dated outside of our race before she met me what she thought of indian guys. i simply said, do you think indian guys are attractive? and she said "no, no way".
i come on here and the troops are piling on because the OP keeps asking the same thing but in different ways. i joined in. it's fun for me and i just told what my old lady said. and i jokingly nominate her to speak for the entire nation of white women. that nomination still stands by the way.

Old 01-12-2011, 10:27 AM

19,012 posts, read 29,724,589 times
Quote:
I can't figure out if you're just poking fun at the OP, trolling, or if you're serious with the women/Indian men assertion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
I wondered that as well............
Classic example of not so bright people who suddenly make some asinine comments, then spending a great deal of time trying to defend it, quite laboriously, without realizing they are making themselves more asinine in the process LMAO

Old 01-12-2011, 10:33 AM

19,046 posts, read 25,196,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pkrplr1 View Post
i come on here and the troops are piling on because the OP keeps asking the same thing but in different ways. i joined in. it's fun for me and i just told what my old lady said. and i jokingly nominate her to speak for the entire nation of white women. that nomination still stands by the way.
Ok, it's a joke. Sometimes jokes are hard to figure when reading.

Either way, I don't think the problem the OP has is with being Indian, but other things. It might just be easier to tag it as an Indian problem than a personal problem. As someone else mentioned in this or another one of his threads, the character Dr. Suresh from heroes is quite the hottie.

Old 01-12-2011, 10:42 AM

1,176 posts, read 2,196,690 times
Quote:
Ok, it's a joke. Sometimes jokes are hard to figure when reading.

Either way, I don't think the problem the OP has is with being Indian, but other things. It might just be easier to tag it as an Indian problem than a personal problem. As someone else mentioned in this or another one of his threads, the character Dr. Suresh from heroes is quite the hottie.
my wife might not think indian men are hot but that doesn't mean i feel the same way about indian women.
i work with some absolutely georgeous indian women.
i think some of the guys suffer from body odor though as a result of the food they eat. i think they are clean, showered people but the spices they put on their food seeps through their pores.
i don't notice this with indian women. lot's of indian woman are hotties.

Old 01-12-2011, 10:48 AM

7,364 posts, read 14,676,925 times
Of course being Indian is a hindrance to the OP's dating life. Fact is, our US culture is dominated by Caucasians and as such that is what is considered the most attractive. White women in the US are not seeing Indian men on the covers of magazines and in movies being portrayed as sex symbols... (OP you kinda have it easy these days... Indian men used to be completely invisible in the US media.)

Furthermore, most people gravitate towards dating their own kind and there is nothing wrong with that. The OPs biggest problem is that he lists several races he finds attractive enough to date, none of which were his own race. Since he doesn't find Indians attractive, he can't get mad at non-Indians for agreeing with him! The white male/asian female coupling works well because there are enough Asian women who date white men for status as well as enough white men who fetishize Asians. Everyone is getting what they want. Sorry OP, you don't have that working for you.

Frankly I think you need to examine yourself about your own racial requirements, OP. (Unless of course, you don't date Indian women simply because they can't be found where you live.) That said, my advice to you, is this: if you want to be able to date a variety of races, you need to start making some money. One thing I have noticed is that once you reach what is considered upper income for your area, racial requirements go right out the window. Green is a solid substitution for black, white, brown and yellow. A lot of women will claim otherwise but trust me they are lying...

Old 01-12-2011, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OngletNYC View Post
Green is a solid substitution for black, white, brown and yellow. A lot of women will claim otherwise but trust me they are lying...
A lot within or outside your scene? I guess most of us don't need a brain or a mouth since we have so many speaking for us.

Old 01-12-2011, 11:05 AM

Quote:
A lot within or outside your scene? I guess most of us don't need a brain or a mouth since we have so many speaking for us.
Aren't you married or in a long-term relationship? If so, what does any of this have to do with you? The OP wants to date single women. Nobody is speaking for married women on this thread.

Old 01-12-2011, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OngletNYC View Post
Aren't you married or in a long-term relationship? If so, what does any of this have to do with you?
So now you want to dictate who participates in threads? Many folk that are married do have a dating history and it's not as if we no longer find other humans attractive. I happen to work with a 1/2 dozen Indian scientists; all young, extremely bright, and attractive imo. I doubt my opinion would be any different if I were not married.

And really, what's with some of you speaking for thousands of people you don't know? Folk who no doubt reside outside your own circle.

Old 01-12-2011, 11:15 AM

Quote:
So now you want to dictate who participates in threads? Many folk that are married do have a dating history and it's not as if we no longer find other humans attractive. I happen to work with a 1/2 dozen Indian scientists; all young, extremely bright, and attractive imo. I doubt my opinion would be any different if I were not married.
My post was written to help the OP. But since you bring it up, of course you find Indian scientists attractive - those are men with solid careers who are making money. That's exactly what I just said - and you quoted it since you didn't like it!

Now had you claimed that the Indian guy who works the cash register at your local convenience store is very attractive, that would have contradicted my opinion. But you didn't say that, now did you?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships