Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-06-2011, 11:09 PM

1,838 posts, read 2,979,927 times

Advertisements

Leave Cappy SierraAZ alone

Sierra are you a Dec. or Jan. Cappy?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-06-2011, 11:32 PM

3,751 posts, read 7,681,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
....But that's a hidden part of you; just like my Scorpio parts. ......
I would hope your 'Scorpio parts' are hidden ;D

Now what is this about Capricorns!? I have Capricorn Sun, Moon and to no surprise, Mercury. Everyone loves me ...well, not quite...other females are jealous or intimidated by me. I am about as mellow as anyone gets, I am not judgmental or aggressive. My husband says that my independent, confident, easy going nature is what gets the girl's panties in a wad.
I am not a workaholic, but a hardworker...I have Virgo rising. I'm not 'motherly' but an awesome provider and teacher to my kids.
Typical Capricorns are indeed intense, hard core (I have been called that on many occasions- but in a good way), ladder climbing, need to be in control and oh so stubborn....damn them and their hard heads (mine included!)

But this discussion is about relationships- beings that I have a Capricorn Sun/Moon midpoint, I have an 'attraction', (not always romantic) a 'drawn towards' to other Capricorns and Capi's opposite, Cancer.
Let me count....committed relationships- #1 Aries, #2 Capricorn, #3 Capricorn, #4 Capricorn, current Capricorn....hmmm....something is going on here!
I did not use astrology at all regarding the potential of the relationships, and I did not know about the Sun/Moon midpoint until after the third Capi.
I felt the need to point that fact out to the naysayers because they probably would say I was attracting them on a subconscious level and that was so not the case. I had a serious attraction to the second to last Capi before I even knew he was a Capricorn and when my friend told me...I said 'oh no!' because my luck with the first two was aweful....talk about controlling!
But it turned out that he was only 5 days younger than I so out charts where really similar. We never could find things to argue about, and that was our joke, 'let's argue like couples are supposed to'.
We would still be together if he had lived. 4 years later I find my current Capricorn. Did not know he was a Capricorn and when he told me his birthday, I could not stop laughing.

Old 02-06-2011, 11:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OwlKaMyst View Post
I would hope your 'Scorpio parts' are hidden ;D

Now what is this about Capricorns!? I have Capricorn Sun, Moon and to no surprise, Mercury. Everyone loves me ...well, not quite...other females are jealous or intimidated by me. I am about as mellow as anyone gets, I am not judgmental or aggressive. My husband says that my independent, confident, easy going nature is what gets the girl's panties in a wad.
I am not a workaholic, but a hardworker...I have Virgo rising. I'm not 'motherly' but an awesome provider and teacher to my kids.
Typical Capricorns are indeed intense, hard core (I have been called that on many occasions- but in a good way), ladder climbing, need to be in control and oh so stubborn....damn them and their hard heads (mine included!)

But this discussion is about relationships- beings that I have a Capricorn Sun/Moon midpoint, I have an 'attraction', (not always romantic) a 'drawn towards' to other Capricorns and Capi's opposite, Cancer.
Let me count....committed relationships- #1 Aries, #2 Capricorn, #3 Capricorn, #4 Capricorn, current Capricorn....hmmm....something is going on here!
I did not use astrology at all regarding the potential of the relationships, and I did not know about the Sun/Moon midpoint until after the third Capi.
I felt the need to point that fact out to the naysayers because they probably would say I was attracting them on a subconscious level and that was so not the case. I had a serious attraction to the second to last Capi before I even knew he was a Capricorn and when my friend told me...I said 'oh no!' because my luck with the first two was aweful....talk about controlling!
But it turned out that he was only 5 days younger than I so out charts where really similar. We never could find things to argue about, and that was our joke, 'let's argue like couples are supposed to'.
We would still be together if he had lived. 4 years later I find my current Capricorn. Did not know he was a Capricorn and when he told me his birthday, I could not stop laughing.
Are you a Dec. or Jan. Cappy?

I think having a "controlled" stance on yourself as a woman makes other women intimidated and with Saturn being Caps ruler, it is the planet of discipline so very seldom will someone be able to push your buttons and get you to loose control out in the open and it defiantly irritates people who pride themselves on being able to ruffle someone feathers and figure out their weaknesses. That's why I've never really allowed to many women to get close to me because most women are very competitive and when they can't figure out my weakness so they can later use it against me, they become frustrated and all around negative. Its funny seeing how a person changes toward you when they can't crack your code.

I've dated sooo many Caps and at one point I had given up on them too but it just always felt that was the sign for me I just had to find the right one lol. So I gave up on Jan. Caps since those were the ones that ended the ugliest and decided to only give Dec. Caps a chance and my fiance is a Dec. Cap. however we've been attracted to each before actually getting together but the timing wasn't right and at that time I didn't know he was a Cap which makes it even more funny that I was already sooo attracted to them before getting into astrology.

Last edited by Shysister; 02-06-2011 at 11:55 PM..

Old 02-07-2011, 12:00 AM

Interesting that you ask 'Dec or Jan?'
My husband said (after the disclosure of our capricorness) 'yeah, but I am a December Capi!'
The three caps prior, January (3rd, 5th & 7th...but not in that order)
For me to answer that, well, it depends. I was born on the last day of the year...with only 1hr and 13 minutes before 'happy new year!'.
So while my birth certificate says December, GMT says January
Just a little joke there....final answer....December.
Back to interesting, Capricorns are the only sign that I have heard people separate by gregorian months.
While I have yet to come across something about this in a book, it's quite intersting that people who know only sun signs will differentiate between the two.
However, it does make sense because the 30 degrees of a sign are divided and each 10 degrees has a slight difference in energy display.

Old 02-07-2011, 12:19 AM

^^^Yeah the decans are very important which can make a Dec. Cap pretty different than a Jan. Cap but with all the "core" traits pretty much being the same just the road to those traits will differ sort of speak. All Caps are ruled by Saturn however the 1st decan has the strongest Saturn influence, the 2nd decan is ruled by Venus, and the 3rd decan is ruled by Mercury. So the 2nd and 3rd decans Saturn influenced will be watered down by Venus for 2nd decans and Mercury for 3rd. Since I have Saturn in my 7th house of partnerships I naturally get the desire to want to partner with Cappies whether friendships or romantic however I've found I'm not "in tune" with Jan. Caps the way I am with Dec. Caps because Jan. Caps do not have the full Saturn influence cos its interrupted by Venus or Mercury which will change the expression of partnership my Saturn in 7th house desires and why my relationships didn't work out with my previous cappies while my fiance and I are 2 peas in a pod.

Old 02-07-2011, 12:22 AM

19,735 posts, read 20,289,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OwlKaMyst View Post
While I have yet to come across something about this in a book, it's quite intersting that people who know only sun signs will differentiate between the two.
However, it does make sense because the 30 degrees of a sign are divided and each 10 degrees has a slight difference in energy display.
I have a book that separates each sign into 4 parts.

(It is called "The Secret Language Of Relationships; Your Complete Personology Guide to Any Relationship With Anyone" By Gary Goldschneider & Joost Elffers)

example would be:
Capricorn I- "The Week Of The Ruler" Dec 26-Jan 2
Capricorn II-"The Week Of Determination" Jan 3-9
Capricorn III- "The Week Of Dominanace" Jan 10-16
Capricorn-Aquarius Cusp- "The Cusp of Mystery and Imagination" Jan 17-22

It then of course goes very much in depth..lol

Old 02-07-2011, 12:38 AM

D217

That was my very first astrology book lol. However I will say that I don't agree with how it has the partnerships characterized. The whole marriage/love/friendship etc. grouping. I was in relationships with those whom were listed as marriage and those relationship actually lasted the shortest. So I really don't understand the concept they came up with in regards to that and my fiance and I compatibility isn't listed in any of the groups but we fit together like a hand and glove.

Old 02-07-2011, 12:40 AM

Default Yeah, that's it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shysister View Post
^^^Yeah the decans are very important which can make a Dec. Cap pretty different than a Jan. Cap but with all the "core" traits pretty much being the same just the road to those traits will differ sort of speak. All Caps are ruled by Saturn however the 1st decan has the strongest Saturn influence, the 2nd decan is ruled by Venus, and the 3rd decan is ruled by Mercury. So the 2nd and 3rd decans Saturn influenced will be watered down by Venus for 2nd decans and Mercury for 3rd. Since I have Saturn in my 7th house of partnerships I naturally get the desire to want to partner with Cappies whether friendships or romantic however I've found I'm not "in tune" with Jan. Caps the way I am with Dec. Caps because Jan. Caps do not have the full Saturn influence cos its interrupted by Venus or Mercury which will change the expression of partnership my Saturn in 7th house desires and why my relationships didn't work out with my previous cappies while my fiance and I are 2 peas in a pod.
My Sun is 9 degrees, so ruled by Saturn (and with all the bad PR Saturn gets, I do t care, I like Saturn!) and I have Saturn in my 7th house as well, so it strengthens the attraction.
There is also a Square aspect between Sun and Saturn, and that expresses the distance between my father and I (Sun square Saturn in female charts is an indicator or father/daughter issues). Might as well throw Mercury into the mix, which is at 11 degrees (so conjunct my Sun and square Saturn also, not to mention that the Sun and Mercury are in the 3rd house. My father was a Gemini....and a very troubled, yet brilliant man.

Old 02-07-2011, 12:53 AM

Default Ruler of my world

Quote:
Originally Posted by D217 View Post
I have a book that separates each sign into 4 parts.

(It is called "The Secret Language Of Relationships; Your Complete Personology Guide to Any Relationship With Anyone" By Gary Goldschneider & Joost Elffers)

example would be:
Capricorn I- "The Week Of The Ruler" Dec 26-Jan 2
I AM the RULER!!!! Heehee.
Hubs put all finances and such into my hands, I have final say even if it is 'we will do it your way' and just about every job I have had that has room for promotion...I become the manager/supervisor....and usually I am not looking to fill that position, they come to me asking if I would do it.

Old 02-07-2011, 08:32 AM

3,426 posts, read 8,916,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D217 View Post
I probably missed it somewhere, but did you say what sign you are?
sagittarius

virgo moon

leo rising

venus scorpio

(I know, I'm a dork )
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships