Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-16-2011, 01:04 AM

16 posts, read 59,266 times

Advertisements

Ok this is very confusing for me. I'm a normal pretty quality female...educated, beautiful, smart, cool funny etc...ive been told im 'amazing'...and most people think im so gorgeous and look like some actress..ive been told I look like angeline jolie, catherine zeta jones, shakira er whatever...I'm a model, but petite...beautiful body...I have confidence and think highly of myself but I come across as your everyday conservative soccer mom type...I dress normal jeans and a shirt...i dont dress up and wear skirts etc...I'm monogamous, caring, compassionate, down to earth etc. I dont care abotu money, dont play games, am honest....Ive been told I look like a fantasy girl for most guys..overall you think a guy would want to be with me and ive been told by lots of people "you dont have tons of guys chasing you-- youre so beautiful"? I don't get it.... yet...I can't meet a guy anywhere. I get on dating sites, chatlines...even eharmony recently. Ive been single all my life. Ive been on tons of dates...with guys who have absued insulted rejected me...mostly out of insecurity or what not.

No im not stuck up or have an attitude...the guys who abuse me are though. Men seem to not just be intimidated by me but extremely jealous and hateful towards me based on my appearance (natural beauty). What im explaining equates to men meeting natalie portman, insulting her then running off--i doubt that happens to her but it happens to me. I liken myself to her b/c I have a stunning beautiful look but also girl next door innocent. It makes no sense as to why men treat me this way and in 32 years of my life i havent been able to get a boyfriend. On top of that any guy I meet is trying painstakingly to get sex off me and bail and never talk to me again. So either, I get nothing or a creep looking to get laid right away and if he gets nothing he doesnt talk to me again. No guy has ever asked me out- when I tell people that they are shocked....Im always alone...i have no friends b/c women hate me too. No guy has thought...ok...shes gorgeous beautiful single, sweet, caring nice... and single...let me try to date her? never...Ive been told im so amazing and any guy that gets me will be lucky....Ive been told im "too beautiful" By men who have abused me... so even if youre super beautiful or just normal or what not...how do u meet a guy in a society full of psychos rejects and jerks...who either only want sex, or are so insecure they cant handle being around you?? most men reject me (fantasy girl) , find some non-flaw in me (omg, your shoes are white not brown, I like brown-- BYEEEE B*TCH)!!! youre so weirddd!! then theyre datnig a drug addict who steals from them and say "my last Gf...was a drug addict who stole everything from me and ran off with another guy"...no faults with her...but with me....super sweet gorgeous girl...Oh...I breathed the wrong way so thats grounds to insult me and run off (on a first date)....does this happen to other women and what is someone supposed to do. Basically most guys see me...are freaking out....cuz im pretty...cant handle it or who knows what...and either insult or reject me...or dont talk to me again. Even guys who know im single never try to talk to me or do anything with me except try to get laid....it just doesn't make sense.... I dont thikn i am "that" pretty...or that intimidating...im petite and normal... I look like any petite normal pretty girl... yet I don't get treated like one... I find it odd that in 32 years and 100+ dates...im unable to get a relationship, boyfriend and only meet jerks who try to get a one time sexual encounter off me and never talk to me again....use my beauty for sex.. and my kindness to try to manipulate me...and not even ongoing sexual encounters.... or just men who insult me and run off...many males...ive even been out on dates with and are chatting with-- will begin being really mean to me...for no reason and even saying "oh i bet u hate me now"...they seem to try to sabotage a chance with me...and eventually I get tired of the bad attitude and stop talking to them-- but it seems it's what they wanted anyway...so it makes no sense (one person who did that recently said during the date I was the perfect woman)...I dont get how guys can meet a dream girl...and such a nice girl...and then just treat her so badly...and thats it...and try to use her too...some men get really mean for no reason...very abusive or cruel and insult me call me names...downright nasty for no reason...

it also seems like the more controlling psycho stuck up maen a girl is, the better chances she can meet a guy cuz guys fall for thsoe kind of women. Ive only been nice sweet kind and that seems to get me nowhere-- not that im goign to change but most guys I talk to seem to have no interest in that except using it to manipulate me. Do men just like crazy flawed women and hate pretty amazing nice women or are just that insecure...it makes no sense...

and please no insults...ive heard them all from the freaks and jerks in society....No its nothing im doing....even a crack ***** can get a boyfriend but beautiful nice girls seemingly are having problems? and the more mean and stuck up the girl the more chances the guy will like her-- cuz guys seem to like mean psycho women who play games but abuse the sweet pretty girls....not sure why and that's why this is confusing...

Last edited by sheilaa28; 02-16-2011 at 01:21 AM..

Old 02-16-2011, 01:56 AM

7,453 posts, read 13,436,997 times
Like attracts like.

Old 02-16-2011, 02:02 AM

16 posts, read 59,266 times
oh yeah.. all those absued women are bad people, and they get abusive men...basically...most abusers who prey upon caring nice people are just like them.... idiots...people who spew that crap to try to put others down must be everywhere...what a sad revelation

hey, my bf beats me

its your fault...u attracted him....why is this planet full of such losers...

Old 02-16-2011, 02:38 AM

lol you have alot of issues, bitterness and hangups, that is what is holding you back.

Old 02-16-2011, 03:05 AM

77 posts, read 171,595 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave nz View Post
lol you have alot of issues, bitterness and hangups, that is what is holding you back.
Maybe what's holding her back is the fact that there are no quality men available. Gone are the days of honorable men who wanted to meet a decent girl, get married and have a family to live their days happily together and proud.

There is no class among men. Just look across the board and society. Men do not respect women not even their own mother. It shows in their speech and their actions.

It's better to stay alone and live a full happy life than be with a misogynist.

Old 02-16-2011, 03:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjny View Post
Maybe what's holding her back is the fact that there are no quality men available. Gone are the days of honorable men who wanted to meet a decent girl, get married and have a family to live their days happily together and proud.

There is no class among men. Just look across the board and society. Men do not respect women not even their own mother. It shows in their speech and their actions.

You aren't looking in the right places then. There are plenty decent men out there. But yeah finding one that isn't already taken I believe would be the challenging part.

Old 02-16-2011, 03:37 AM

6,990 posts, read 11,430,079 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjny View Post

What sexist utter claptrap. If we were to change the words round so it said "there are no quality women available. Gone are the days of the honorable women who wanted to meet a decent guy, get married etc.... There is no class among women. Just look across the board and society" you'd be the first to go on the defensive.

Your sexist, generalising attitude shows you'll never have any success, and who'd want to be with you with your bigotry... whew what a stench.

Old 02-16-2011, 04:56 AM

77 posts, read 171,595 times
Point made. Gone are the days when girls were girls and men were men.

Old 02-16-2011, 05:43 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,736,274 times
I read your other post first, the one where you said men are all abusive. After this rant, I am confused. What kind of abuse are we talking about if you've never had a boyfriend? (And on the other thread you said you had an ex.)

You're probably going to file this under "OMG she's so jealous of me," but Shakira, Angelina Jolie, Catherine Zeta-Jones and Natalie Portman look nothing alike. That's just a baffling thing to say about yourself. I was really struck by your bragging about your looks and how perfect you are in every way, and I wonder if you're deluding yourself. Perhaps that is what men do not like about you. Try to learn some humility and how to have a more easygoing nature. I don't think many men would like the attitude of, "I am your dream girl, so RECOGNIZE," especially when you come off as so hostile and entitled about it.

Do you ever watch those dating reality shows? There was one (not sure which) where some girl was eliminated, and cried about how beautiful she was and how jealous everyone was and what a burden it was, boo hoo hoo. The local radio station played that clip for weeks, and people would call in and make fun of her. Don't be that girl.

Maybe you don't want to change, but it doesn't sound like your way is working out. The problem is not with other people--the problem is with you.

Old 02-16-2011, 05:53 AM

5,077 posts, read 14,652,355 times
You say you're not stuck up but honestly? The entire post is all about you and it's all about how great looking you are... I'm not doubting it and to be honest I don't care but you're asking a forum of very opinionated people how to meet a man. For starters (and again, just throwing this out there), men can't stand women who are hung up on themselves.. they like real women with confidence (not to be confused with arrogance) and they like women whom they can see themselves having kids with, being married, etc...

Most men I know wouldn't be interested in a woman who opens up by talking about how great looking they are.

Just saying..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.