Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-01-2011, 01:21 AM

3,409 posts, read 4,652,168 times

Advertisements

Brains...laugh... and SMILE.@ LOL
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-01-2011, 02:19 AM

2,650 posts, read 3,017,719 times
I do love to have at a sizzling hot taco.... Er, I meant the eyes, yes, definitely the eyes! I like fit and by that I mean able to do things with me without getting tired. Marathon capable not needed but we should be able to go out and have fun doing things, that kind of fit. Does that count?

Old 03-01-2011, 02:46 AM

545 posts, read 1,557,684 times
1. Cleavage especially with just a t-shirt super hot
2. Slim body, long legs, thin arms but toned
3. Face/hair

Old 03-01-2011, 03:26 AM

4,576 posts, read 9,180,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron. View Post
Fellas : What are your top 3 turn on's about women?

Physically that is

boobs boobs and more boobs

Old 03-01-2011, 04:00 AM

6,990 posts, read 11,449,725 times
1) angelic smile
2) curvy with big booobs & butt/chunky thighs
3) very pale skin with very dark hair and blue eyes

Old 03-01-2011, 06:42 AM

443 posts, read 566,366 times
Quote:

Physically that is

Just out of curiousity, is there anything you fellas look for in a woman that is not physical? Like character, disposition, personality, and temprament? Or is it that if she looks hot, she could be a zombie or brain dead?

Old 03-01-2011, 07:22 AM

Location: On the "Left Coast", somewhere in "the Land of Fruits & Nuts"
8,852 posts, read 10,482,374 times
Well, the OP did specifically ask for just the "physical" (BTW, "chunky thighs"?!... geez, those kinky guys in Iceland)!!

OK, how 'bout:
• Being "Game" (up for trying new things, places, activities, etc.)
• "Engaging" (tries to "connect" & "relate")
• "Shows Interest" (not just in herself, but also in me, my life & interests, etc.)

But if that ain't happenin', then a really hot brain-dead zombie will probably work too!

Old 03-01-2011, 07:55 AM

243 posts, read 396,205 times
I have to go with:

1. Legs (Cannot beat a beautiful set of legs, and not sticks, but legs with some meat on them)
2. Smile (I love a great, warm smile)
3. Tie between great butt, not flat; beautiful hair; I do like boobs, better include those;

Old 03-01-2011, 08:20 AM

1,561 posts, read 2,208,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cablejockey View Post
Just out of curiousity, is there anything you fellas look for in a woman that is not physical?
???
Quote:
Like character, disposition, personality, and temprament?
Why would that be important??
Quote:
Or is it that if she looks hot, she could be a zombie or brain dead?
Drool... Hot brain dead zombie chicks!!

Old 03-01-2011, 08:33 AM

12,974 posts, read 34,012,697 times
Quote:

Physically that is

Why does it always have to be about the physical?

1. Caring
2. Great personality
3. Attitude - not the wearing of sunglasses indoors attitude, but something similar.

Oh, you said PHYSICALLY. How stupid of me. So very very very stupid to respond to a thread question with non-physical answers when the topic is obviously PHYSICALLY related. Only a majorly stupid person would do something like that.

Top 3 turn on's? For me, I define "turn on" as something that gets me going in a physical/sexual attraction kind of way. After all, when someone says "did you get turned on?" they are talking sexually. So, in this sense a "turn on" is not something that I just find "attractive" in a woman, its something that "turns me on" when I see it, or better yet something in/on a woman that I find sexy. Soooooo:

1. A$$. A perfectly round firm and fit a$$ is one of the most amazing things you'll ever see physically on a woman. This (IMO) almost always means the rest of the body is awesome and in great shape as well. Like a female olympic sprinter. Alenka Bikar is a great example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCX4VNJRabo

2. Thigh to knee to calf ratio - where a woman has nice muscular thighs (almost like a Mary Lou Retton) and small thin knees then upside-down bowling pin sized calfs (and skinny ankles). Like this chick's thighs here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HqB9...eature=related

3. A feminine and strong athletic woman. Like Heather in this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLFunBPgPOo
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships