Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-23-2009, 08:12 AM

8,515 posts, read 16,190,947 times

Advertisements

I've seen it to many times to count. Yesturday at work was the most recent event.

As many of you know, I manage a men's shelter and VERY OFTEN, we'll get people that just show up with all kinds of great donations( god bless them).

Yesterday, to very stunning looking women walked in, they looked to be in their (HOT) 40's.

All of a sudden one of my coworkers, a 50 year old man, started acting goofy as hell when the ladies started to talk to us about where they were from and the reasons for donating the food.

I was becoming boiling hot inside. I said to myself, "what is it about attractive women that causes A LOT of guys to totally lose their composer?" Sure, I admit the ladies were very sharp and had a look of refinement, they exuded great taste in their attire.

But, never in my adult years(25 and over) have I acted like a total child in front of women, specifically attractive women, like I see so many guys do.

Do they know that, that is rarely if ever attractive to women? I guess not.

Ladies and Gents on CD.........let's get this started. What is the problem with so many guys that behave like that?

Ron
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-23-2009, 08:15 AM

20,048 posts, read 18,317,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron. View Post
I've seen it to many times to count. Yesturday at work was the most recent event.

As many of you know, I manage a men's shelter and VERY OFTEN, we'll get people that just show up with all kinds of great donations( god bless them).

Yesterday, to very stunning looking women walked in, they looked to be in their (HOT) 40's.

All of a sudden one of my coworkers, a 50 year old man, started acting goofy as hell when the ladies started to talk to us about where they were from and the reasons for donating the food.

I was becoming boiling hot inside. I said to myself, "what is it about attractive women that causes A LOT of guys to totally lose their composer?" Sure, I admit the ladies were very sharp and had a look of refinement, they exuded great taste in their attire.

But, never in my adult years(25 and over) have I acted like a total child in front of women, specifically attractive women, like I see so many guys do.

Ladies and Gents on CD.........let's get this started. What is the problem with so many guys that behave like that?

Ron
Well Ron, it's a combo of nerves and excitement.

Old 12-23-2009, 08:16 AM

26,142 posts, read 31,197,348 times
You told us what you did for a living, I guess we won't be dating you.

Old 12-23-2009, 08:24 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,667,124 times
Ron, you're cooler than most guys.

Us dudes with no skill in dealing with women can't help ourselves when a hot lady such as the two you described walks in.

I can't say I turn into a blubbering schoolboy in the above situation. I just kinda shut down so I don't.

Old 12-23-2009, 09:45 AM

429 posts, read 1,148,696 times
Attractive women know that men are going to act a little stupid upon first meeting, and tend not to hold it against them as long as they pull themselves together by the next chat.

Old 12-23-2009, 09:50 AM

371 posts, read 894,849 times
Quote:
"what is it about attractive women that causes A LOT of guys to totally lose their composer?"
Were these guys musicians?

Sorry,couldn't resist.

Old 12-23-2009, 09:57 AM

Location: I never said I was perfect so no refunds here sorry!
6,489 posts, read 7,184,457 times
Funny thing here is that they probably couldn't care less what anyone thought and they were in heaven momentarily......

Relax, you'll be just fine

Old 12-23-2009, 09:58 AM

8,515 posts, read 16,190,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbl-r View Post
Funny thing here is that they probably couldn't care less what anyone thought and they were in heaven momentarily......

Relax, you'll be just fine
How's they and who's you'll?

Old 12-23-2009, 09:59 AM

1,549 posts, read 2,584,534 times
I'm the same way around a man I find attractive so it goes both ways. I start blushing and fumbling around and can't look him in the eye. It's pathetic. I wish I were more composed about that stuff. The more I try to calm down the redder I get.

Old 12-23-2009, 10:00 AM

19,012 posts, read 29,734,289 times
Quote:

Ron
It's the power of the penis, Ron.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships