Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-23-2009, 12:50 PM

20,706 posts, read 19,349,208 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
per op
i had no idea you did this work. i am so proud of you guy.
merry christmas.
as to goofy behavior. all guys wana make a woman laugh if she is attractive making her laugh is part of approval process. it runs deep. of course you want her to laugh with you not at you.
beautiful women wield enormous power ron, i didnt make the rules i just follow them.
beautiful women caused taj mahal and the pyramids to be built we must live with it ron.

I knew a guy who built sand castles. When the tide came in, he slept with someone else.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-23-2009, 01:26 PM

8,515 posts, read 16,178,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
per op
i had no idea you did this work. i am so proud of you guy.
merry christmas.
as to goofy behavior. all guys wana make a woman laugh if she is attractive making her laugh is part of approval process. it runs deep. of course you want her to laugh with you not at you.
beautiful women caused taj mahal and the pyramids to be built we must live with it ron.
beautiful women wield enormous power ron, i didnt make the rules i just follow them
Yup, that's what I do........

Merry Christmas to you as well.
Ron

Old 12-23-2009, 03:16 PM

5,879 posts, read 9,247,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron. View Post
I've seen it to many times to count. Yesturday at work was the most recent event.

As many of you know, I manage a men's shelter and VERY OFTEN, we'll get people that just show up with all kinds of great donations( god bless them).

Yesterday, to very stunning looking women walked in, they looked to be in their (HOT) 40's.

All of a sudden one of my coworkers, a 50 year old man, started acting goofy as hell when the ladies started to talk to us about where they were from and the reasons for donating the food.

I was becoming boiling hot inside. I said to myself, "what is it about attractive women that causes A LOT of guys to totally lose their composer?" Sure, I admit the ladies were very sharp and had a look of refinement, they exuded great taste in their attire.

But, never in my adult years(25 and over) have I acted like a total child in front of women, specifically attractive women, like I see so many guys do.

Do they know that, that is rarely if ever attractive to women? I guess not.

Ladies and Gents on CD.........let's get this started. What is the problem with so many guys that behave like that?

Ron
I don't act like a total goofball but I have a personality that puts people at ease. I can be funny when I want to be or deadly serious when needed. Personally, I prefer the mellow, easygoing, nice side of myself. I don't get all heartbroken if a very attractive women doesn't like me. I'm just not their type of guy sometimes, and it's ok. I know I'm not "that guy" and it doesn't bother me that I'm not a doctor or lawyer or whatever. P.S. I was working at a judge's house today and he actually needed my help instead of his. Rugged

Old 12-23-2009, 03:22 PM

40,952 posts, read 49,155,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsRiss7383 View Post
Well, I guess I'm just a ***** like I said earlier.
Welcome to the ***** club. Sounds like you appreciate the beauty of a fine human being. Don't feel bad we all have those thoughts and it's fantastic you can be open and share with your husband. Many couples or people would not be able communicate these thoughts to their better half.

Just because you're married doesn't mean you are blind or without appreciation. You are just like the rest of us.

Old 12-23-2009, 03:24 PM

1,549 posts, read 2,582,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Welcome to the ***** club. Sounds like you appreciate the beauty of a fine human being. Don't feel bad we all have those thoughts and it's fantastic you can be open and share with your husband. Many couples or people would not be able communicate these thoughts to their better half.

Just because you're married doesn't mean you are blind or without appreciation. You are just like the rest of us.
Glad to be in the club! Do I get a t-shirt?

Old 12-23-2009, 03:34 PM

1,914 posts, read 7,147,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron. View Post
I've seen it to many times to count. Yesturday at work was the most recent event.

As many of you know, I manage a men's shelter and VERY OFTEN, we'll get people that just show up with all kinds of great donations( god bless them).

Yesterday, to very stunning looking women walked in, they looked to be in their (HOT) 40's.

All of a sudden one of my coworkers, a 50 year old man, started acting goofy as hell when the ladies started to talk to us about where they were from and the reasons for donating the food.

I was becoming boiling hot inside. I said to myself, "what is it about attractive women that causes A LOT of guys to totally lose their composer?" Sure, I admit the ladies were very sharp and had a look of refinement, they exuded great taste in their attire.

But, never in my adult years(25 and over) have I acted like a total child in front of women, specifically attractive women, like I see so many guys do.

Do they know that, that is rarely if ever attractive to women? I guess not.

Ladies and Gents on CD.........let's get this started. What is the problem with so many guys that behave like that?

Ron
Women do the same thing And it's so embarrasing! Especially the older women. I used to work with a bunch of older women and whenever the young, male, auditors would come in all these women would suddenly start acting flirty, wearing tight clothing,etc.
I was about 29 at the time and vowed NEVER to act like that when I got older. Mind you, these women were in their 50's and not HOT at all!
They looked like overweight grandmas and these young guys never even threw them a bone It was sad.
But, yeah, I do get some jaws dropped whenever I meet a guy and he probably thinks I'm some ugly overweight gov't accountant and then he is pleasantly surprised Not to toot my own horn.....(toot, toot)
(and yeah, the above quip is from an actual guy who was pleasantly surprised when he met me)

20,706 posts, read 19,349,208 times
Quote:
Glad to be in the club! Do I get a t-shirt?

Watch out for Quasimodo with said membership holding a bucket of water if you put on that T-shirt .

12,573 posts, read 15,557,269 times
Quote:
I'm the same way around a man I find attractive so it goes both ways. I start blushing and fumbling around and can't look him in the eye. It's pathetic. I wish I were more composed about that stuff. The more I try to calm down the redder I get.
I find that flattering and a little funny.

Old 12-23-2009, 03:35 PM

40,952 posts, read 49,155,879 times
Did you see the episode of Cougar Town where the big chested blond had a T-Shirt that said "OhiO" ?

She said it was her favorite since the O's circled her boobs perfectly and said HI in the middle. I thought that could be our new T Shirt for the club if you'd like one. You don't even have to be from Ohio.

Old 12-23-2009, 03:35 PM

1,549 posts, read 2,582,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
Watch out for Quasimodo with said membership holding a bucket of water if you put on that T-shirt .
Haha, I'll order a black one just in case.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships