Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-23-2009, 12:29 PM

5,323 posts, read 6,099,823 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsRiss7383 View Post
That's just how I am. It's not that I'm so hot and bothered, I'm just shy and awkward around men I find attractive.
Which is fine im just saying i find it odd only because the shy and awkardness usually comes from wanting to impress and leave a good impression on that person which should be gone when youre married..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-23-2009, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
<hi from hell>I wouldn't blame you.</hi from hell>
huh?

Edit: oh i was joking i didnt want you to actually go there

Old 12-23-2009, 12:30 PM

1,549 posts, read 2,582,861 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBT1980 View Post
Which is fine im just saying i find it odd only because the shy and awkardness usually comes from wanting to impress and leave a good impression on that perosn which should be gone when youre married..
Well, I guess I'm just a ***** like I said earlier.

Old 12-23-2009, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Well, I guess I'm just a ***** like I said earlier.
I didnt say that i just find it weird that you still get flustered and scared over attractive men in a marriage i never implied you do anyhting morally wrong..

Im just saying it would bother me which should mean nothing to you its just how i feel myself..

Old 12-23-2009, 12:37 PM

20,708 posts, read 19,355,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
I would not think so. He thought I was a bimbo and treated me like dirt. He respected the mannish women and had them spy on me. His wife was pretty butch. Some men treat feminine looking or attractive females like they are all stupid tramps. They are usually those who were always rejected by such girls. His behavior was more ridiculous than the young guys who he thought were so disrupted by the presence of a young female.
Hi tamajane,

If I were to take a wild guess it was his attraction to you that was causing some sort of affect. I'd say its 50-50. He showed way too much attitude. If he were just attracted to his butch wife, he would tend towards indifference. Some men can't approach women so they are mopped up by aggressive women. However they sometimes pine for something else. He may have been trying to isolate you and humiliate you into a self image he could abuse. Pimps do it all the time. Cause a hot women to crack, and use them up. Glad you have a back bone.

Old 12-23-2009, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBT1980 View Post
I didnt say that i just find it weird that you still get flustered over attractive men in a marriage i never implied you do anyhting moralyl wrong..

Im just saying it would bother me which should mean nothing to you its just how i feel myself..
Okay. I'll just cross you off my list of City Data men to potentially date or marry, lol. Sorry if I was being too defensive. I don't take it well when I feel that my loyalty to my husband is being questioned. I've been through a lot with him and I will continue to be there.

Old 12-23-2009, 12:39 PM

20,708 posts, read 19,355,286 times
Quote:
Wow, we are kind today.
I am just yanking you

Old 12-23-2009, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
I am just yanking you
Sorry, I think the idea that I'm not loyal to my husband made me very defensive. I need to chill out.

Old 12-23-2009, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Okay. I'll just cross you off my list of City Data men to potentially date or marry, lol. Sorry if I was being too defensive. I don't take it well when I feel that my loyalty to my husband is being questioned. I've been through a lot with him and I will continue to be there.
My fault if i came off being offensive i never meant to imply youd cheat or did somethign wrong..

..Im not saying my feeling is rigth its judt my feeling on it..Maybe its because im insecure why it would bother me who knows..

Old 12-23-2009, 12:48 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,400,633 times
per op
i had no idea you did this work. i am so proud of you guy.
merry christmas.
as to goofy behavior. all guys wana make a woman laugh if she is attractive making her laugh is part of approval process. it runs deep. of course you want her to laugh with you not at you.
beautiful women caused taj mahal and the pyramids to be built we must live with it ron.
beautiful women wield enormous power ron, i didnt make the rules i just follow them
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships