Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-23-2009, 03:36 PM

5,879 posts, read 9,253,828 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsRiss7383 View Post
Glad to be in the club! Do I get a t-shirt?
Yeah, but it's gotta be OD green! Hoo-Rah!LOL.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-23-2009, 03:37 PM

1,549 posts, read 2,584,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Did you see the episode of Cougar Town where the big chested blond had a T-Shirt that said "OhiO" ?

She said it was her favorite since the O's circled her boobs perfectly and said HI in the middle.

I thought that could be our new T Shirt for the club if you'd like one. You don't even have to be from Ohio.
Just what I was looking for!

Old 12-23-2009, 03:41 PM

1,801 posts, read 3,555,357 times
wow Ron, your threads are always a total success: 6 pages in few hours. You're a priceless polemist

(I know: off-topic. I'll keep myself on-topic from now on, promised!)

Old 12-23-2009, 03:41 PM

40,951 posts, read 49,206,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTR36 View Post
I do get some jaws dropped whenever I meet a guy and he probably thinks I'm some ugly overweight gov't accountant and then he is pleasantly surprised Not to toot my own horn.....(toot, toot)
Just gotta love those TX women.

Old 12-24-2009, 09:04 PM

4,837 posts, read 8,857,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsRiss7383 View Post
I'm the same way around a man I find attractive so it goes both ways. I start blushing and fumbling around and can't look him in the eye. It's pathetic. I wish I were more composed about that stuff. The more I try to calm down the redder I get.
I feel for you. Every time many of the women in the office encounter an attractive man, its pretty embarrassing. A number of years ago, my boss was fairly hard boiled. However she had this problem.

We had to deal with opposing lawyers about work related issues. Once while she was away on holidays and I was doing her job, three of the best looking ones came over. They looked so dejected when they saw they'd have to deal with me!

Old 12-24-2009, 09:08 PM

4,837 posts, read 8,857,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
Hi Ron

Beautiful women make men stupid.
Of course women are not attracted to it. It means they are rarely in the presence of beautiful women and are therefore relative subordinates aka "losers".

Just act like a super model photographer and take note they are not super models.
This is hardly my problem. I always assumed that it was because I was incapable of bending over far enough to kiss their a$$. They don't like that either. Who says being tall is an advantage?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships