Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-13-2011, 12:05 PM

4 posts, read 7,123 times

Advertisements

I have been happily married for almost 5 years, with a man who is absolutely wonderful, perfect in every way, handsome, healthy both mentally and physically, treats me like a Queen and is absolutely crazy about me. I married him because of all of his qualities and figured I would never be unhappy with him. Sex is not bad, but he doesn't turn me on from a single glance. I know he's an attractive man and can be turned on by the though of sex, but not by his physical looks. And so, I don't seek to have sex with him and we are simply not sexually active, and have no kids yet. I am now working as a stripper and get to meet many interesting men with money, and although I have my boundaries in the back room, I ended up making out with a really hot guy in the back room. A few days later I was sooo excited by him still that I reached out to him for sex, explained I was married and just wanted to have an affair. I visited his home and had great sex and now I am sooooo into this guy. I am sooo attracted to him, the way he smells, the way he keeps his home, so clean and organized, he runs his own business, and is so put together. My husband has great qualities too, but this guy is physically more my type (brown hair, green eyes, movie star looks, athletic, etc) and when I think of him, I get excited and heated up inside. I proposed to my husband that we should get divorced b/c I am not physically attracted to him anymore and I met a guy that I want to have a chance with. Now all my effort has been focused in getting this guy's attention. My question is, does this guy like me, do I have a chance with him. He's never been married, is separated from his current girlfriend of 8 years and has never married her b/c he doesn't believe in marriage, but he wants a kid with her, she doesn't want kids b/c she's older now, late 30s. I am early 30s and would give him a kid in a heartbeat that's how attracted I am to this guy. Anyways, my question to all of you is, am I wasting my time in chasing after a man who is soooo impossibly good looking and has never been married at the age of 44, and goes to strip clubs looking to buy sex?
Also, we have met for sex 3 times now after I have initiated the booty calls, but he has never initiated the booty calls himself. When we are together he's not overly affectionate, but in general, he's a quiet man. I need to know if he's into me. Any tips on how I should proceed to know if he likes me, or what he thinks of me?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-13-2011, 12:11 PM

3,083 posts, read 4,891,379 times
I dont know where to start with this one...

first off you need to get divorce proceedings or at least seperate from your husband

Old 04-13-2011, 12:12 PM

1,695 posts, read 4,689,428 times
honey, i would bet a LOT of money, that all you are to this new guy is a piece of a$$.

if you want to leave a great husband because of it, thats your business, although it would be foolish to do so.

Old 04-13-2011, 12:14 PM

45,217 posts, read 100,966,950 times
Not buying what the OP is selling

Old 04-13-2011, 12:15 PM

14,784 posts, read 24,183,331 times
I think you need proffesional mental help to get all of this sorted out . If you want to be single get a divorce or go ahead and seperate from your now husband . Btw I think you are throwing away a good thing for a maybe not so good thing ..

Old 04-13-2011, 12:16 PM

1,904 posts, read 2,994,314 times
I'd love to read some replies on this one, because I'm speechless.

Old 04-13-2011, 12:17 PM

1,298 posts, read 2,244,421 times
Is this for real? Smells trollish.

Old 04-13-2011, 12:18 PM

1,298 posts, read 2,244,421 times
I say if it's real, go on with the divorce, I'm sure the hubby could do so much better than a cheating stripper for a wife. Sheesh.

And no the man is using you for sex, no gentleman would want you after you did that.

Old 04-13-2011, 12:19 PM

1,858 posts, read 3,561,349 times
And we wonder why the divorce rate is so high

So a booty call means more to you than your marriage of 5 years. Why are you married anyway?

Do your husband a favor and divorce him.

Old 04-13-2011, 12:22 PM

28,895 posts, read 54,315,377 times
Okay. Here's where the indignant posse of self-righteous swoop in to peck your eyes out. 3...2...1....

While they have an absolute point, I'm going to appeal to your self-interest instead.

1) You are nothing more than a piece of meat to this guy. You are a hole into which he can poke his youknowwhat. That alone should take away all the romanticism. You are nothing more than another in a long line of shallow and expendable relationships.

2) What you are indulging in is addictive behavior, the desire to experience adrenaline rushes. Hey, domesticity can be boring at times. Sometimes it isn't fun. What you have to do is understand that THAT is real life, not this sad coupling for thirty minutes at a time, and tailor your expectations accordingly.

I notice this is your first post. If you're not a troll, you really need to step outside your own desire for the next rush and rationally think how self-destructive your behavior truly is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships