Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-14-2011, 02:44 PM

7,915 posts, read 18,627,765 times

Advertisements

Any form of seduction is an excellent thing in my opinion. You should have immediately approached this woman to see how she followed up on her interesting gesture.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-14-2011, 02:57 PM

3,622 posts, read 5,816,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave nz View Post
Hows this, was in a position of semi power in the weekend. Interacted with many women and men during the day.

At one stage three women were going past, maybe a little younger than me maybe mid 20's, one of them caught my eye, as I must of done for her too. As she was walking past and making eye contact she put one of her fingers in her mouth lol and sucks it in and out.

Now that was pretty weird lol. Ladies have you ever done anything like this? Men have you ever experienced anything like this?
Haha! WHOA that is bold! Classy, too.

I've never seen anyone do that (although it is a trick to remove excess lipstick after applying, so it doesn't get on your teeth - but I do that in private!!!).

Old 03-14-2011, 08:31 PM

12,573 posts, read 15,567,603 times
Quote:
Hows this, was in a position of semi power in the weekend. Interacted with many women and men during the day.

At one stage three women were going past, maybe a little younger than me maybe mid 20's, one of them caught my eye, as I must of done for her too. As she was walking past and making eye contact she put one of her fingers in her mouth lol and sucks it in and out.

Now that was pretty weird lol. Ladies have you ever done anything like this? Men have you ever experienced anything like this?
Perhaps that was her way of saying "take a picture, it will last longer."

Old 03-14-2011, 08:35 PM

12,940 posts, read 21,626,881 times
So let me get this straight - it's OK for guys to make kissing noises and grab their crotches, but if a woman plays it's bad?!?

Sounds like there's some jealousy going on here over the role-reversal...

Old 03-14-2011, 08:36 PM

7,454 posts, read 13,430,089 times
I was too shocked/surprised to be turned on lol, shame that.

Old 03-14-2011, 08:42 PM

754 posts, read 1,449,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SifuPhil View Post
So let me get this straight - it's OK for guys to make kissing noises and grab their crotches, but if a woman plays it's bad?!?

Sounds like there's some jealousy going on here over the role-reversal...

Actually, it's not ok for men to do that. We just can't seem to stop them. The same way I wouldn't date a man who made those noises on the street, I wouldn't suggest the OP ever date a woman like that. Sure it's bold (which is great) but what is she saying?

A woman like this may be great to "date" but not for anything serious.

Old 03-14-2011, 08:59 PM

12,940 posts, read 21,626,881 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LovelyinLa View Post
Actually, it's not ok for men to do that. We just can't seem to stop them.
Or do some women just not want to stop them?

Quote:
The same way I wouldn't date a man who made those noises on the street, I wouldn't suggest the OP ever date a woman like that. Sure it's bold (which is great) but what is she saying?
Perhaps she's saying that she is sexually aware and comfortable with that knowledge? Maybe she thought the OP was man enough to handle it?

Quote:
A woman like this may be great to "date" but not for anything serious.
It all depends - just because she has an uncommon way of flirting doesn't mean she isn't long-term material. People have different likes and dislikes; disqualifying her for every man based upon your personal opinion is hardly fair.

Old 03-14-2011, 11:53 PM

754 posts, read 1,449,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SifuPhil View Post
1. Or do some women just not want to stop them?

2. Perhaps she's saying that she is sexually aware and comfortable with that knowledge? Maybe she thought the OP was man enough to handle it?

3. It all depends - just because she has an uncommon way of flirting doesn't mean she isn't long-term material. People have different likes and dislikes; disqualifying her for every man based upon your personal opinion is hardly fair.
1. Well, I can only speak for myself, I do not think it's a compliment to have men doing that, I think it's embarrassing.

2. True, but if the first thing you do when you meet someone is sexually explicit, especially something as extreme as the example the OP provided. That doesn't say to me "Hi I want to get to know you" it says "Hi I want to jump your bones". If that turns a man on, fine he should go with it. However, I have to believe that most men who meet women who put sex out there like that don't think of them as future wife material. I'm sure there may be one or two that may but I don't think the majority would.

3. Agreed, she does have an uncommon way of flirting. Sucking on your fingers (which I took that to be a suggestive of something else), is very extreme flirting. I guess it's just something that I would never do for someone who I don't even know their name yet. That type of behavior should be reserved for someone who you are already in a relationship with.

It does seem to me that a lot of young women seem to think that sex is a way to a man's heart. We all know this is not true, there's a post every other week on CD by a woman who had sex with a man on the first date (in some cases the first meeting) and then wonders why he didn't call them. As far as the woman the OP references, I think that a better use of her boldness would have been to walk up to him, tell him he is attractive and give him her number.

But again, these are just MY opinions.

Old 03-15-2011, 12:02 AM

14,767 posts, read 17,118,754 times
Quote:

haha nope, never

were you at Rose Hill or Randwick by any chance ?

Old 03-15-2011, 12:12 AM

2,754 posts, read 6,102,494 times
Quote:

I think I once read an article in Penthouse Forum that started off like that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships