Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-24-2011, 09:31 AM

2,068 posts, read 4,337,250 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jefetio View Post
The telenovela in my mind suddenly took an unexpected turn!
Hah that actually made me LOL
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-24-2011, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
What if you're not really gay and you really should be looking for Ms. Right?
Well I never really claim to be gay although I would say that I am gay... wait did that make sense? I mean anything is possible I've been with both and have never really written off women as an option but I haven't invested anytime in trying to find one because I'm content with men...

Old 03-24-2011, 10:30 AM

21,192 posts, read 25,168,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by recuerdeme View Post
Well I never really claim to be gay although I would say that I am gay... wait did that make sense? I mean anything is possible I've been with both and have never really written off women as an option but I haven't invested anytime in trying to find one because I'm content with men...
No need looking for a woman if you are content with men - that's what I say. And I'm always right - just ask my husband! HAHAHAHA!

Old 03-24-2011, 11:53 PM

469 posts, read 1,256,778 times
Once you meet the right guy, it'll make perfect sense why nothing has worked out so far.

Old 03-25-2011, 07:41 AM

Just as I had consigned myself to a few days/weeks of books and netflix...

I went to Half Price Books last night to peruse their selection of gently worn books (something about kindle just doesn't do it for me) and there in the mystery section was someone who at first made me do a double take and really peaked my interest. He invited me to his timeshare this weekend, which was kind of funny because I'm apart of the same timeshare and kind of weird because I don't know him... why would I go off to a secluded resort with him... any who we shall see

Old 03-25-2011, 08:18 AM

2,765 posts, read 2,792,866 times
Then stop really wanting to like someone. Seems obvious to me.

Quote:
So I've been dating but I can't seem to really like any guy that I date.
I mean sure I like them well enough to accept a date, and on paper sure they seem to fit the bill, good looking, common interests, goals and stability... but I just can't seem to find that urge to actually initiate a phone call or answer the plethora of phone calls they make or really invest much... so I usually end things on the 3rd date.

And I'm starting to get concerned.

I mean last night I had nothing to do so I go out to grab a beer at a local bar. I get hit on several times and lets say out of the 15 guys I actually let approach me, all of which were attractive and most of them my type, I didn't find any of them interesting enough to remember them today!

WTF? I want to really like someone and I can't

I think of my ex and when I first met him he really blew me away and no one has blown me away the way he has since... are we only given so many mind blowing encounters in a lifetime? Or maybe I just better keep my eyes open... has the world turned into hot yet mediocre men? Maybe I'm not over the ex and thus I'm sabotaging all my encounters? Eh maybe I should just stay home with the dog for a while...

Any commonality?

Old 03-25-2011, 10:03 AM

469 posts, read 1,256,778 times
Quote:
I went to Half Price Books last night... and there in the mystery section was someone who... invited me to his timeshare this weekend... why would I go off to a secluded resort with him... we shall see
Hmmm, what could he possibly want? Hmmm...

Old 03-28-2011, 08:01 AM

So I went out with the guy from the mystery section.

He seems like a swell guy but kind of weird. He has ADD and was super kinetic the entire time. I like him... somewhat

But he's in the same sea as me... only his boat is more newly sunken.

Old 03-29-2011, 12:50 PM

1,413 posts, read 3,047,463 times
Maybe you should inflate it for him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships