Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-07-2011, 05:51 AM

378 posts, read 576,747 times

Advertisements

Okay. I have plenty of them myself. I wont share them here because it is a very private matter for me and I am using my real name here.

When is the fetish of your partner a turn off or a turn on and when are you willing to push your limits a bit for your loved one(s?)?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-07-2011, 06:53 AM

6,588 posts, read 17,548,321 times
That depends on what the fetish is, of course, and how extreme. For instance, lots of men get turned on my women in high heels. I could parade around in high heels once in a while; that would be just fine. However, if that's the only way a guy can perform, then I'd start to feel that he's more aroused by the high heels than by me, the person. I'd feel like I was being objectified.

A more mundane comparison: I love cheese. The only reason that a grilled cheese sandwich consists of bread and cheese is to keep the melted cheese from oozing all over the place with no structure. In the scenario above, I'd feel like the bread.

Old 04-07-2011, 08:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandyCo View Post
That depends on what the fetish is, of course, and how extreme. For instance, lots of men get turned on my women in high heels. I could parade around in high heels once in a while; that would be just fine. However, if that's the only way a guy can perform, then I'd start to feel that he's more aroused by the high heels than by me, the person. I'd feel like I was being objectified.

A more mundane comparison: I love cheese. The only reason that a grilled cheese sandwich consists of bread and cheese is to keep the melted cheese from oozing all over the place with no structure. In the scenario above, I'd feel like the bread.
What about RP and Lifestyle fetishes?

Old 04-07-2011, 09:12 AM

513 posts, read 897,173 times
i agree, so long as the fetish is not REQUIRED in order for performance then it is no big deal once in a while. just like anything else, moderation is the key.

Old 04-07-2011, 09:23 AM

15,714 posts, read 21,067,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smedskjaer View Post
What about RP and Lifestyle fetishes?
It depends on the RP I would think.

Cop/hooker....Nurse/patient

If you asked me to call you "daddy" and wanted to spank me because I was naughty I'd be running for the hills!

Old 04-07-2011, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justthe6ofus View Post
It depends on the RP I would think.

Cop/hooker....Nurse/patient

If you asked me to call you "daddy" and wanted to spank me because I was naughty I'd be running for the hills!
Lol!

Guess you found someone who wants an AB for himself.

But that kind of is the point. There are fetishes we all have. Fantasies we want to fulfill. At what point are they a turn off?

I know couples that are into cuckolding. A major turn off when I see the one fall out of love for the husband but still love him in other ways. Breaks my heart to see that happen.

Old 04-07-2011, 09:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smedskjaer View Post
Lol!

Guess you found someone who wants an AB for himself.
A what???

Old 04-07-2011, 09:36 AM

An AB. The Dom/sub situation you described fits AB/LG fetishes, but going into the details about what it is will not go over well with the Mods and for good reason; although this forum is more adult, it still shouldn't become explicit.
Best place to find more about it is a sexual psychology text book.

Old 04-07-2011, 10:08 AM

Okay but what does AB stand for? I looked up AB fetish and it said "Adult/Baby" which is DEFINITELY not what me or my husband are into.

Hell, I changed enough diapers with my 4 kids.

Old 04-07-2011, 10:15 AM

AB/LG have the same roots in psychology, but the age at which the subject last felt secure is different.
LG stands for Little Girl while AB stands for Adult Baby.
A common scene is the LG over the knee for that spanking, which is when you start running for the hills.
But there are plenty of other cases where a partner is asked to fulfill a strong fantasy that he or she otherwise never encountered before and not have any real interest in other than making the other person happy. I am interested in hearing how one copes with that kind of pressure?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships