Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-24-2012, 04:03 PM

170 posts, read 206,392 times

Advertisements

If you have or had a FWB relationship, how did it happen? Was it that from the start or did it evolve?

I'll tell about mine, at the risk of being flamed...

I guess that it has been about 8 years since my divorce. I am friends with a large family and 1 of the sisters asked me who was taking care of my house for me after divorce was final. She said that she would take over the housekeeping for me. She has 5 kids and doesn't make much money, so I said that it would be great and that I would pay her, win-win. She was 30 years old, does not speak English, very pretty, extremely shy/timid and did I mention that she has 5 kids...

One day she mentioned that she was 'hungry down there'... I told her that I wasn't sure if it was a good idea because, in truth I couldn't handle 5 younger kids, and there would be no possibility of a marriage relationship, honestly. (I was 42) She understood and accepted that and wanted to anyway, so that started that... I believe that every time she had sex, she had gotten pregnant (same man)as she was very inexperienced and never had any 'real attention' in that way...

About 6 years ago, I met an incredibly hot lady and we started dating. We were in a committed relationship for about 2 years and it wasn't going to work out. I am a person that when it is over, it is over, never to be tried again, and she knew and agreed/understood this. Well, she is a hair stylist and truthfully cuts my hair better than anyone, I can't deny that...

So after a few months, she called me and asked why I hadn't went to get my haircut from her... I said you know how I feel about past relationships, she said yes, but this would be professional... I usually get my haircut every 7-10 days and as mentioned, she cuts it the best as I had went to many, men & lady stylists, and they all want to cut it with the machine in a common fade. My hair has a lot of body and works better with scissors, sort of short layered...

Well, she used to give me mani-pedis and one day asked if I wanted her to give me one. I said, you are not set up here to give them, this is a hair salon... She said no problem, she would come over after work. OK. Time passed, after a few m-ps one night she asked me if I wanted to go upstairs... I replied, you know how I am about past relationships. (I truly am honest, ...to a fault...) She said that it is OK, she didn't want a relationship with anybody, but she would like a little attention in some places...

Well, when I entered the committed relationship with hair stylist, I told housekeeper that we couldn't have sex anymore and that it was up to her if she still wanted to clean, laundry, etc. I would still help her with money anyway as she truly needs the money that I give her, though she has never asked for a penny, she has 5 kids in school... Hair stylist met her, knew that we had sex and that I helped her and kids with money, and knew that I am honest and I would without a doubt not have sex with her anymore, so all was good...

After our break up, I started having sex with housekeeper again. When hair stylist came back and we started having sex, I let them both know up front that I was attending both of them. And it will stop if I meet someone new... I always say, never turn over a rock that you are not prepared to face what is underneath it...

So that is how it is, occasionally the housekeeper will mention that my nails look nice (meaning stylist was over) and stylist will often say that my place is always spotless, neither will tread further than that...

I must say that I do enjoy the way that it is now, perhaps one day things will change...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-24-2012, 04:07 PM

1,364 posts, read 1,807,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenFL View Post
One day she mentioned that she was 'hungry down there'...
Funniest thing I've read here... that's a new one.

Old 10-24-2012, 04:09 PM

12,572 posts, read 15,579,952 times
"Attending"- such a cute way of saying "banging the help."

Old 10-24-2012, 04:13 PM

545 posts, read 909,482 times
Geez...if you are so lost, please don't even go there.

Old 10-24-2012, 04:15 PM

14,375 posts, read 18,398,426 times
LOL. I might flame you for getting mani-pedis. Like seriously, dude?

Whatever works. You're being honest, and you're all consenting adults.

My FWB ended when I knew the guy was getting too attached. I decided to take the route that would result in the least amount of heartbreak for both parties by ending the arrangement.

Old 10-24-2012, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JrzDefector View Post
LOL. I might flame you for getting mani-pedis. Like seriously, dude?

Whatever works. You're being honest, and you're all consenting adults.

My FWB ended when I knew the guy was getting too attached. I decided to take the route that would result in the least amount of heartbreak for both parties by ending the arrangement.
Nothing wrong with good personal hygiene and taking care of oneself. I have been getting m-ps for years...

Thank you for responding to my question! That seems to be the biggest issue is that one of the people start to get attached... May I ask how it got started?

In truth, I do know that either would marry me in a second, however I also know that neither is the one for me, and make no secret about it...
Nothing wrong with consenting adults giving each other pleasure, we all have needs, and none of us are wanting to hit the market, besides too many diseases around...

In case you guys were wondering how a lady lets a guy know that she is ready, see what honesty can do for you... The hk has come up with some priceless ways of telling me that she is in need. Very naive, sincere and non vulgar...

Old 10-24-2012, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Nothing wrong with good personal hygiene and taking care of oneself. I have been getting m-ps for years...

Thank you for responding to my question! That seems to be the biggest issue is that one of the people start to get attached... May I ask how it got started?

In truth, I do know that either would marry me in a second, however I also know that neither is the one for me, and make no secret about it...
Nothing wrong with consenting adults giving each other pleasure, we all have needs, and none of us are wanting to hit the market, besides too many diseases around...

In case you guys were wondering how a lady lets a guy know that she is ready, see what honesty can do for you... The hk has come up with some priceless ways of telling me that she is in need. Very naive, sincere and non vulgar...
He towed my truck after I got rear-ended. And no, that's not a euphemism or double entendre. Then he gave me his number.

Old 10-24-2012, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JrzDefector View Post
He towed my truck after I got rear-ended. And no, that's not a euphemism or double entendre. Then he gave me his number.
So he called and you dated, then it evolved to FWB? (Inquiring minds and such! )

Old 10-24-2012, 05:55 PM

Quote:
So he called and you dated, then it evolved to FWB? (Inquiring minds and such! )
He pushed for sex very quickly. After 3 dates (sooner than I normally would) I said, fine, but my feelings are still undetermined - I'll have sex just with you, but I want to date other people. We got along like wildfire in the bedroom, and he was a very sweet and intelligent guy. Just couldn't deal with his low self-esteem, drinking and certain irrational political beliefs.

I don't like having sex early in dating - I've never actually had bad sex, and I think it's because I establish a certain physical comfort level with my partners and a knowledge of their likes and dislikes before I actually sleep with them. The ones who I don't have that comfort with get weeded out.

Old 10-24-2012, 05:57 PM

300 posts, read 659,993 times
I once put an ad on kijiji for a FWB. I'm a girl. I listed what I was looking for and asked for his personal description and a pic. I got like 200 replies in a day and chose the best candidate. It was fun, but I don't think I'd do it again.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships