Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-25-2011, 06:50 PM

17,646 posts, read 22,691,230 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Seriously, just how dumb can you be?!

Perhaps she thinks their "sick" care is so good that somebody from the 1800's is still around?! I think the moron just has a box requiring 4 digits, I provide her with insufficient info by giving her 2 digits, and she doesn't know what to fill the other 2 with!

THe SUN http://bestsmileys.com/sun/1.gif (broken link) in ARIDzona gets to folks after awhile.

http://bestsmileys.com/sun/4.gif (broken link)

Old 05-25-2011, 06:52 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,257,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk J View Post
THe SUN in ARIDzona gets to folks after awhile.

If you want to tell ME something, feel free to do so! No need to try being subtle!

Old 05-25-2011, 07:07 PM

17,646 posts, read 22,691,230 times
Quote:
If you want to tell ME something, feel free to do so! No need to try being subtle!

I was talkin about the girl at sick care.

Old 05-25-2011, 07:09 PM

9,444 posts, read 17,404,453 times
Quote:
This has to be THE dumbest thing I've ever heard!

I'm calling my doctor's office. They always ask for DOB, so I say xx/xx/xx. Then she says: 19xx? No, you, moron! 18xx! 20xx!

I miss this post...Wow, this a definition of a true brain fart.

19xx??? No, (with a serious face), 20xx. I have a confession, I'm from the future. That's why I'm here. Now diagnose me.

Old 05-25-2011, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by max's mama View Post
I miss this post...Wow, this a definition of a true brain fart.

19xx??? No, (with a serious face), 20xx. I have a confession, I'm from the future. That's why I'm here. Now diagnose me.
I paused for a sec and then thought being a smart alec with a brain-dead person is probably not worth it...

Old 05-25-2011, 07:21 PM

Quote:
I paused for a sec and then thought being a smart alec with a brain-dead person is probably not worth it...
She would probably give you back a blank "I don't get it" look on her face.

Old 05-25-2011, 07:22 PM

17,869 posts, read 21,028,092 times
Quote:
But it is! When you say something witty and they sit there puzzled for some time, and then you start laughing! I don't care who it is, If they're seriously brain dead they deserve it!

Old 05-25-2011, 07:36 PM

I really don't understand how some dads could just live their lives without seeing their children for years and be fine about it. There are different circumstances when fathers cannot see their children, the distance, the problems between them and the ex's and etc...However, I just don't understand how could my niece's dad who lives few miles away from her in Brooklyn never comes to visit her!

I'm sorry to vent and I don't want to start a new thread, but I just got off the phone with my sister and she told me that her first husband hasn't seen his daughter for 1 1/2 years. Her birthday is in December, so they made plans to meet up. He ended up postponing due to not feeling well. Then he cancelled again and ended up giving $$ to my dad to give to her.

I'm just so upset and brokenhearted about this...my niece is now 16, she is starting to understand dynamics between people and she knows that she is not loved by her father. My sister finally ended up calling him in April. She said that it would be nice if he took her for Summer shopping. He already pays 200 bucks a month child support, but my sister said that it would be nice to just show her that he cares, and buy her some clothes. He promised that he will do so...it still hasn't happened!

Old 05-25-2011, 07:40 PM

17,869 posts, read 21,028,092 times
Quote:
I really don't understand how some dads could just live their lives without seeing their children for years and be fine about it. There are different circumstances when fathers cannot see their children, the distance, the problems between them and the ex's and etc...However, I just don't understand how could my niece's dad who lives few miles away from her in Brooklyn never comes to visit her!

I'm sorry to vent and I don't want to start a new thread, but I just got off the phone with my sister and she told me that her first husband hasn't seen his daughter for 1 1/2 years. Her birthday is in December, so they made plans to meet up. He ended up postponing due to not feeling well. Then he cancelled again and ended up giving $$ to my dad to give to her.

I'm just so upset and brokenhearted about this...my niece is now 16, she is starting to understand dynamics between people and she knows that she is not loved by her father. My sister finally ended up calling him in April. She said that it would be nice if he took her for Summer shopping. He already pays 200 bucks a month child support, but my sister said that it would be nice to just show her that he cares, and buy her some clothes. He promised that he will do so...it still hasn't happened!
This is an important part in her life, too. She needs her father to be there for her, and he doesn't understand that.

Her father is selfish of his time. Plain and simple. It isn't fair to her, and that's a sad situation on both sides.

Old 05-25-2011, 07:43 PM

Quote:
She would probably give you back a blank "I don't get it" look on her face.
As it was on the phone, it was totally not worth it to make her mad because I wanted my fax.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships