Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-26-2011, 10:52 PM

3,083 posts, read 4,877,409 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mir86 View Post
eh, we're never happy with what we have. I could name a million things I hate about myself that other's love. Funny how it works like that.
just seen your pictures, you are very cute girl!!

Old 04-26-2011, 10:56 PM

4,868 posts, read 8,410,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by darrensmooth View Post
just seen your pictures, you are very cute girl!!
haha, thank you!

Old 04-26-2011, 10:59 PM

1,452 posts, read 3,171,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomzoom3 View Post
Wow, crazy stuff.

Yeah, it's gotta be bad out there for you gals. I don't care if ppl. see what I look like really b/c I doubt some chick on here is going to msg. me to tell me that she pleasures herself to my profile pic on CD.

If any do then, I hope they have fun! LOLZ
LMFAO yeah and I'm SURE you would really hate it if they sent you naked pics finishing themselves off to your pic!! How different it is when it's the opposite, it's much creepier coming from a man to a woman...

Old 04-26-2011, 11:06 PM

Ok, where's my perverted messages? I'm sitting here waiting and waiting, and no perverted messages yet. I'm gonna file a complaint!! lol

Just kidding, I'm sure everyone realizes this is sarcasm....no need to get any crazy ideas if you're creepy and/or a stalker...

Old 04-26-2011, 11:08 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,168,171 times
Quote:
eh, we're never happy with what we have. I could name a million things I hate about myself that other's love. Funny how it works like that.
I agree! I hate my nose but there are a few people that say that is their favorite part of my face! I also hate my thighs but the hubby loves them. We are always our own worst critic.

Old 04-26-2011, 11:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
I agree! I hate my nose but there are a few people that say that is their favorite part of my face! I also hate my thighs but the hubby loves them. We are always our own worst critic.
Please, tell it sister!! Where do I begin? I can think of a bunch of things to pick on!! I don't think I know anyone who wouldn't change something about themselves if they could... myself included!!

Old 04-26-2011, 11:12 PM

Quote:
lol, oh! don't get me started on my nose...I HATE it. I've thought about getting a nose job since I was like 10 years old. My mother even suggested I go to Israel and have her cousin who's a plastic surgeon, operate on me. My thighs have also gotten bigger over the past couple years , lol. I only gained about 5 lbs, and it all went to my hips/thighs! the men out there better be enjoying this view, cause I am fighting to get rid of it!

Old 04-26-2011, 11:21 PM

Quote:
lol, oh! don't get me started on my nose...I HATE it. I've thought about getting a nose job since I was like 10 years old. My mother even suggested I go to Israel and have her cousin who's a plastic surgeon, operate on me. My thighs have also gotten bigger over the past couple years , lol. I only gained about 5 lbs, and it all went to my hips/thighs! the men out there better be enjoying this view, cause I am fighting to get rid of it!
I wanted a nose job since I was about 10 years old, too!!! Kids used to tease me about it when I was younger! I hated it! But I'm a singer - so a nose job was pretty much out - you never know what it might do to the voice! I think I've actually grown into my nose - but I'll always hate it!

As for the 5 pounds - try being pregnant!!! I feel like a beached whale! I've gained about 12 pounds at it has gone to my thighs, butt, arms, and breasts - but not so much my tummy. I'm just begining to look pregnant and I'm 5 1/2 months - but I sure do feel fat! Whenever I run into someone I haven't see for awhile - I burst out with, "I haven't gotten fat - I'm pregnant!!!"

Old 04-26-2011, 11:26 PM

Quote:
I wanted a nose job since I was about 10 years old, too!!! Kids used to tease me about it when I was younger! I hated it! But I'm a singer - so a nose job was pretty much out - you never know what it might do to the voice! I think I've actually grown into my nose - but I'll always hate it!

As for the 5 pounds - try being pregnant!!! I feel like a beached whale! I've gained about 12 pounds at it has gone to my thighs, butt, arms, and breasts - but not so much my tummy. I'm just begining to look pregnant and I'm 5 1/2 months - but I sure do feel fat! Whenever I run into someone I haven't see for awhile - I burst out with, "I haven't gotten fat - I'm pregnant!!!"
Ya, I used to get teased for it too! Everyone called it a jewish nose, which made no sense, my mother has a cute little nose! Either way, I think I've grown into it a little bit too, but it doesn't mean I like it.

I wish I had something to show for gaining this weight, at least you have a child to show for it! lol, plus I hear nursing gets rid of the weight post pregnancy.

Old 04-26-2011, 11:28 PM

Quote:
Ya, I used to get teased for it too! Everyone called it a jewish nose, which made no sense, my mother has a cute little nose! Either way, I think I've grown into it a little bit too, but it doesn't mean I like it.

I wish I had something to show for gaining this weight, at least you have a child to show for it! lol, plus I hear nursing gets rid of the weight post pregnancy.
I was told I had a Jewish nose, too! I'm half Jewish and it really ticked me off!

You better believe I'm gonna nurse my little boy!!! If the weight doesn't come off - I'm gonna be mad!

And 5 pounds is nothing - I know you notice it -but I'm sure others don't. Like I said, we are always our own worst critic!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships