Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-02-2011, 02:31 PM

3,860 posts, read 8,453,455 times

Advertisements

Ummm that would have to be a NO!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-02-2011, 04:11 PM

31,052 posts, read 22,086,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I agree with this.

I just couldn't be with a woman that had a few baby daddies........
How many would be too many? 1? More than 2? There's a ton of woman out there that have 2 exes so Im sure there are a lot woman that fit this situation.

Old 05-02-2011, 04:17 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,999,231 times
That dude has game!

Either that or he's really good at hiding his knockout medicine.

Either way, he's not marriage material. Hell, he isn't much of anything at that point. 13 freaking kids? How does he support his self?

Old 05-02-2011, 04:19 PM

3,261 posts, read 5,305,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by round4 View Post
Sounds more like he needs a freakin' babysitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
And an appt for a vascetomy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Childfree35 View Post
And, a hobby.
Yes.

Old 05-02-2011, 05:00 PM

3,734 posts, read 5,774,235 times
It would be lovely to assume that this is a brilliant Cardiovascular Surgeon...maybe one who owns a Clinic...; a man who calls his Insurance Agent from the Delivery Suite he surely has the Mom in, minutes after the newest baby genius he's fathered is brought into this world. He adds a million to his Life Insurance package, and then calls his Attorney, or his Bank's Trust Department, to get the child's Trust Fund established. He knows that two million is minimal for assuring the future of a child, and is prepared to have sufficient wealth in each child's name, just in case something happens to him.

He's a six-foot-six blond, with an IQ exceeding 150, and no inherited tendency toward Male Pattern Baldness. For that reason, the world will actually benefit from his genes' proliferation. While most people of his Genotype and Phenotype reproduce at below replacement, he chooses to counter that trend, in his own way.

In reality, since 'vision for the future' begins in Fourth or Fifth Grade, when little boys who are going to be Doctors start studying like crazy... not in one's fourth decade of life.... I would suspect that this guy makes far less than the $150,000.00 a year it would take to raise thirteen children to minimal standards, and maintain just himself (and not even the Babymommas). If so, I would love to know where the rest of the money is coming from.

Old 05-02-2011, 06:56 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,170,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandviewGloria View Post
It would be lovely to assume that this is a brilliant Cardiovascular Surgeon.
It would be, but it never IS! I wouldn't touch him with a 10-foot pole even if it IS!

Old 05-02-2011, 06:58 PM

52,268 posts, read 52,700,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
How many would be too many? 1? More than 2? There's a ton of woman out there that have 2 exes so Im sure there are a lot woman that fit this situation.
I thought it was generally accepted that a few means more than 2.

Old 05-02-2011, 07:00 PM

3,588 posts, read 5,730,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sun queen View Post
Would u marry an attractive man with a good work ethic and a vision for the future if he had 10 kids all under the age of 13?
If said attractive guy does his fair share around the house, and he would be willing for us to hire occasional help, I'd consider it if we were compatible.

Old 05-02-2011, 07:02 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,170,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by laorbust61 View Post
If said attractive guy does his fair share around the house, and he would be willing for us to hire occasional help, I'd consider it if we were compatible.
Hire help? He likely can't put a roof over his head and food on the table!

Old 05-02-2011, 07:03 PM

1,382 posts, read 3,802,097 times
I don't see how this man can possibly have a pot to pee in. How can you afford that many kids if you are indeed paying for them? (and I suspect he may owe lots of back child support)

Who is paying for the health insurance? Even WITH private (non-taxpayer subsidized) insurance, the co-pays alone would break you at $30+ a pop here just for a doctor visit.

Food prices are going up, up, and away. Gas is poised to break $4/gal. Jobs aren't exactly secure with energy prices like this. Inflation and higher fuel costs will cause jobs to be cut if this doesn't get under control very soon.

I cannot even imagine how crazy and chaotic that household would be, unless you had absolutely perfect parenting skills and at least $150k+ income.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships