Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-07-2011, 12:35 PM

9,408 posts, read 11,927,798 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
I've done that exactly once.

Then I apologized when I realized it probably made her feel like a piece of meat. Then we had a pleasant conversation, so it wasn't all in vain.
Guilty of same. But it went well..she noticed how much I noticed her assets. Apparently she had them 'done' recently and was quite proud of them. Proud enough to then bring them out for show and tell!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-07-2011, 12:55 PM

4,550 posts, read 11,695,875 times
Sometimes it is fun to see boobs! There was a pretty woman with huge boobs out who gave my husband his very first motor boat and that was a hoot!!

Old 05-07-2011, 01:03 PM

8,679 posts, read 15,265,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opsimathia View Post
Hahahhaa....you could hear tucking. THAT is too funny.

Quite simply because they don't know how to dress and dressing a large chest is a challenge. If the person is fat or over a c cup there is always boob issues.
I don't own any blouses or button-down shirts or sweaters of any kind. It's knits all the way. However, for them to fit appropriately usually means folding the sleeves back into a cuff, which is why I buy tops with three-quarter or half-sleeves, so it's intentional.

Also, well-endowed women need to stay away from bras that offer anything less than full coverage, preferably fiber-fill (not padded) and underwire. Anything less is going to have them sagging and popping out all over the place, so save the flimsy stuff for the bedroom.

And for heaven's sake, let an attendant size you. Half of the problem comes from wearing a bra in the wrong size. I can't tell you how many Cs I see crammed into Bs and how many 38s strapped into 36s. That just leads to lumps, bumps, spillage, and a back strap that hikes up to your shoulder blades. It looks terrible. Better to wear the right size than look like you're in denial.

Finally, sorry, but showing bra straps is just tacky. Buy a convertible or a strapless. Ye gods.

Old 05-07-2011, 05:49 PM

4,721 posts, read 5,310,872 times
To be completely honest, I don't care how other women dress. I do have people that work under me, and I would have to say something if they came to work dressed in a revealing manner. Other than work, I don't care. I do not have revealing pictures of myself anywhere on the internet because I don't want or need that kind of attention, but if women or men choose to, that is their business not mine. I just wish people would live and let live in this instance too. So, a woman wants to show her cleavage off, so what? Let her do it. If a man doesn't like it, he doesn't have to look now does he?

Old 05-09-2011, 11:46 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,946,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgianbelle View Post
To be completely honest, I don't care how other women dress. I do have people that work under me, and I would have to say something if they came to work dressed in a revealing manner. Other than work, I don't care. I do not have revealing pictures of myself anywhere on the internet because I don't want or need that kind of attention, but if women or men choose to, that is their business not mine. I just wish people would live and let live in this instance too. So, a woman wants to show her cleavage off, so what? Let her do it. If a man doesn't like it, he doesn't have to look now does he?
I don't think there is a guy on here that is complaining. I was just wondering why she is doing it and if it is ok to take a peak.

Old 05-09-2011, 12:19 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,561,284 times
It used to be that we berated men for treating women like a piece of meat - now too many seem to be extending that invitation. We are upside down.
If you want to be treated with respect, act like you deserve it.

Old 05-09-2011, 04:01 PM

22,327 posts, read 29,411,685 times
Because I paid a lot for them and they are beautiful...Why not show them in the appropriate times???

Old 05-09-2011, 04:13 PM

5,258 posts, read 9,140,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by himain View Post
Because I paid a lot for them and they are beautiful...Why not show them in the appropriate times???
When you say 'show them', are you talking about showing extra cleavage, or wearing something so tight that they might accidentally pop out at any given moment?

Not judging or anything...just intrigued
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships