Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-03-2011, 10:48 PM

44 posts, read 79,755 times

Advertisements

I was just curious because I'm 8 months pregnant and feel so unattractive that even though my figure hasn't changed (little more vulumcous), I can't feel very sexual when I don't feel sexy. He always says I'm sexy to him..which is sweet but i feel so boring. I miss sending him hot pics and just feeling desired. I want honesty here...kinda a boner kill hugh? Thanx for the input
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-03-2011, 11:00 PM

3,573 posts, read 6,475,416 times
Too bad you're feeling that way. Alot of woman feel sexy when pregnant. It just gave me such confidence and knowledge that I was carrying a life inside of me.

It's all in your attitude and its a shame because being pregnant is suppose to be a happy time and you're making it miserable on yourself and your man.

Pregnant women can still be sexy and hot. But if you're thinking other men think pregnant women are hot and sexy, no. I don't think so nor would I want another man lusting after me while carrying another man's baby.

To answer your question, I think some men see pregnant women as cute maybe attractive. Each man is different since some men might find pregnant women fat and gross looking. Who knows and who cares.

Enjoy this happy time in your life and stop stressing about nonsense.

Old 05-03-2011, 11:05 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,171,795 times
My husband thinks I look great! I think I look fat! But I always think I look fat... I've gotten a lot of compliments - but it's hard having your body change!

Old 05-03-2011, 11:19 PM

I should have been more clear..I'm wondering if men really find their sigificant other sexy when pregnant. I'm happy and wouldnt change a thing I guess its hard 2 have sex at this point feling like I swallowed a bowling ball..lol.

Old 05-03-2011, 11:21 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,171,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by merce79 View Post
I should have been more clear..I'm wondering if men really find their sigificant other sexy when pregnant. I'm happy and wouldnt change a thing I guess its hard 2 have sex at this point feling like I swallowed a bowling ball..lol.
My husband says he finds me attractive right now - I just don't feel very attractive. I told him that I was really glad he thinks I look so good - because if we both thought I looked bad, I'd be really upset!

Old 05-04-2011, 12:48 AM

296 posts, read 543,092 times
I got complimented a lot when I was pregnant. My boyfriend never really came out and said it but he sure showed me he liked what he saw if you know what I mean

Old 05-04-2011, 04:28 AM

7,454 posts, read 13,428,627 times
Some men have a fetish for pregnant women. I'd estimate 10% of men or so.

Old 05-04-2011, 04:34 AM

18,270 posts, read 14,433,444 times
Back in the 80's when Demi Moore came out naked while pregnant on the cover of a magazine, everyone thought it was weird. But then again, it was Demi, so everyone then became used to seeing naked bellies all over the place. Unless you are overly big because of fat instead of just being pregnant, you should take a cue from Demi and feel as sexy as possible, if possible.

Old 05-04-2011, 06:18 AM

True..thanku!

Old 05-04-2011, 06:19 AM

8,262 posts, read 18,487,747 times
I think alot of men are "torn" on this subject. Alot of men find something quite "feminine" about pregnant women. Pregnant womens faces take on a completely different look. Sort of a aura that men find irresistable.But since us men dont really know what you physically feel, we sometimes dont know how to approach the subject of sex with you. Your sex appeal DOES NOT diminish in most mens eyes while you are pregnant. In some ways it actually increases. Us men just dont know what to do with these confusing feelings we have about whether we should ravish you or treat you like the queen you are while pregnant.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships