Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-07-2011, 12:32 PM

629 posts, read 1,233,704 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaltHowe View Post
Fantasies from watching too many sex films
Says who based on what? I know plenty of tiny women who openly only want huge men with huge umm packages. Every thing else is meh for them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-07-2011, 04:52 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,620,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 415_s2k View Post
FTR, though I'm a guy... I've known plenty of women of average/shorter height who feel that if a guy is too much taller than her, it doesn't feel right. I'm 6'2, and I've dated some shorter gals (4'10-5'2) who had never dated, or considered dating, someone my height - and there are plenty of guys out there who are taller than me!

And yes: to go there... from the standpoint of a 6'2 guy who... you know... wears a size 15 shoe... you run into, uh, logistical problems that are much more pronounced, the greater the height difference. And while there have been a few girls who have been all about it, there have been an equal number who have said things like "that's scary" or "there's no way I'm putting that in me." You want to talk about a buzzkill, or feeling emasculated? Yeah.
Really...

So, are you single?

Old 05-08-2011, 12:33 AM

7,454 posts, read 13,423,821 times
Women can be tough to predict on what they will go for or like.....some qualities us males may think they won't find desirable, they do. Classic example for me is one I've stated on this forum before. When I'm out at night I get far more female attention if I'm dressed casually and have more of a rough look eg unshaven, than If I'm dressed more formally and clean shaven. Its happened too often now to be a co-incidence...........

Last edited by dave nz; 05-08-2011 at 01:02 AM..

Old 05-08-2011, 06:11 AM

24,544 posts, read 56,037,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave nz View Post
Women can be tough to predict on what they will go for or like.....some qualities us males may think they won't find desirable, they do. Classic example for me is one I've stated on this forum before. When I'm out at night I get far more female attention if I'm dressed casually and have more of a rough look eg unshaven, than If I'm dressed more formally and clean shaven. Its happened too often now to be a co-incidence...........
I've always thought it's because most of the guys dress to impress, with their flash shirts and aftershave, and this signals that he is trying too hard.

Old 05-08-2011, 07:21 AM

981 posts, read 1,620,452 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
I guess we'll have to disagree then.
There have been scientific studies that show there is no correlation between height and penis size.

Old 05-08-2011, 07:35 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,688,647 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadJuju View Post
There have been scientific studies that show there is no correlation between height and penis size.
There have been scientific studies that show there is, too.

The Relationships Among Height, Penile Length and Foot Size

Quote:
Penis length had a statistically significant relationship to height, although the correlation was relatively weak ... The relationship between penis size and foot length was also statistically significant, with a similar correlation ...
To me, that means that taller men are more likely to have bigger packages, although not definitely. It makes sense to me--everything else is often bigger as well. The study does seem to say that girth is unrelated.

Old 05-08-2011, 08:21 AM

17,869 posts, read 20,991,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
There have been scientific studies that show there is, too.

The Relationships Among Height, Penile Length and Foot Size

To me, that means that taller men are more likely to have bigger packages, although not definitely. It makes sense to me--everything else is often bigger as well. The study does seem to say that girth is unrelated.
Girth is definitely unrelated to height. definitely.

Old 05-09-2011, 10:38 AM

31,013 posts, read 22,056,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagami46 View Post
Well destroying the lower region of a doll is not something every woman wants. There are some women who have become so umm "widened" that nothing else will please them anymore. Then their criteria becomes the search for "bigfoot" so they can get that umm "cozy" feeling again.
Thats would mean that every woman whos had a baby will not shrink back to normal size and every man would be small by comprison. Unless that guy is freakishly large the package will comform to fit many sizes. Ive only heard a couple of instances where the man was too small to get the job done.

5-7" is more than 90% off all guys from statistics (Woman chime in with actual finding if this is true). 90% of guys have enough size to take care of 90% of woman if they know what to do with it and the woman is not fridged.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships