Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-26-2011, 01:12 PM

81 posts, read 194,448 times

Advertisements

Men are attracted to women largely by aesthetics. A women need not do much beyond look too to court all guys attentions. The only thing better than one hot girl are two hot girls. Pretty simple.

Women are generally not attracted to men by the same metrics, or at least as much. Men rely on other factors including social status, personality, humor to attract women. In short, I don’t think women will be as turned on at the sight of a guy as the other way around.
Quick reply to this message

Old 05-26-2011, 09:18 PM

19,697 posts, read 20,221,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by onihC View Post

It just doesn't do it for me to see two women kissing or burning rug, whatever is called.

Now that's a shame.

Old 05-26-2011, 09:24 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,988,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D217 View Post
Now that's a shame.
I'm the same way. I'd much rather be kissing the girl, or girls. That'll turn me on just fine.

Old 05-26-2011, 09:45 PM

530 posts, read 779,338 times
So, women be sugar and spice, and everything nice. Well, they're supposed to be anyway. And men are, let's see, how do I put this delicatly. Oh yeah, I got it! Men are pigs! I certainly have my piggie moments. Can't help it, it's in my jeans. I mean genes.

It's like, it's funny when guys get naked, but sexy when women get naked.

So, seeing two sexy women kissing would be, well, you know!!

Atleast for us piggies anyway.

Old 05-26-2011, 10:11 PM

8,802 posts, read 8,894,702 times
Because it's something outside of the norm.

Old 05-26-2011, 10:15 PM

2,501 posts, read 3,647,683 times
Hmm. I guess the only reason that I could think of was that they were in the closet gays and were turned on seeing other gays.

Old 05-26-2011, 10:21 PM

38,707 posts, read 103,138,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VTHokieFan View Post
Because it's something outside of the norm.
Yeah well, there are lots of things outside the norm that most men -- most people for that matter -- don't want to look at. So that doesn't adequately answer the question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CancerianMoonPrincess View Post
What's up with that? And what's up with girls who get turned on with two guys kissing? Really I wanna know the appeal in that, cuz I sure dont see it.
Kissing, and then other things too.

I can't answer for the ladies, but for many straight guys the deal is this: Straight men can relate to wanting to be intimate with a woman. Even if they can't relate in the same way as a woman who's into other women, on a basic instinctual level they can still relate. Now, seeing two women being intimate with each other... it's almost like they can doubly relate because, provided they're both attractive, men can relate to the appeal each woman has for the other. So while the "it's double the pleasure!" response seems puerile and cliche, it's basically true. Plus they don't have to watch some guy's junk. Two attractive ladies getting it on can be quite a lovely sight.

Old 05-26-2011, 10:27 PM

389 posts, read 776,612 times
hahahaha, nooo ... straight men are attracted to 2 women making out simply because 2 is better than 1. It's not because they're secretly gay, at least not usually ... Actually, if the guy was secretly gay I'd think he'd be repulsed by watching 2 women make out. If both the girls are hot and they're all over each other, well, I understand it. lol

On the other hand, I've never heard of a woman, straight or otherwise, being turned on by gay men f*cking and making out. At ... all. Not me, uh uh. gay men, I love them as gay best friends to shop and hang out with, but I'll never find the slightest slither of pleasure watching 2 of them bang each other. It's not exactly disgusting, it's just not as sexy as 2 women. Women are erotic and sexy, and the way the men look at them in sex makes them all the better together than alone. Men are men ... in the mind of a usual straight person, they belong with women in the bed, and they look awkward with each other.

Jesse

Old 05-26-2011, 10:28 PM

2,488 posts, read 4,320,786 times
I personally find it repulsive, especially when they do it for attention. I don't see whats so attractive about it either.

Old 05-26-2011, 10:35 PM

3,573 posts, read 6,472,583 times
wow, you're setting a record. I don't think I've come across anybody on here that starts threads as many as you do. What do you have like 10 threads open now?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships