Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-09-2011, 06:26 PM

13,607 posts, read 21,417,975 times

Advertisements

When it comes to a back yard, it don't get much better than this , waist to hip ratio. Though bigger the back yard the better. I don't care if she is european, spanish or whatever, hip to waist ratio makes me go into frenzy.

Unknown Woman, Possibly Brazilian - UGO.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-09-2011, 09:19 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,931,228 times
I got a butt, liked to move my butt to my chest, but then I would fall the hell over.

Old 06-09-2011, 09:25 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,697,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
Yeah, I agree with SleepyEyes, I cant believe that you left Booty off your list. Its the NUMBER ONE THING WITH MOST MEN!!

For me, Id rate the body parts in this order:

1. Booty
2. Booty
3. Flat abs/small waist
4. Muscular/fit feminine thighs
5. Defined femininely toned/cut arms and shoulders
6. Boobs

There are millions of women walking around with big boobs who have difficulty getting dates, but you will rarely if EVER see a woman with a great backside struggle in the meeting guys/getting dates department.
Where are these women?

Old 06-09-2011, 09:53 PM

10,447 posts, read 49,701,086 times
My answer is different. Very very long pretty hair draws my attention every time.

We all are attracted to different physical qualities. But just last night I met a lady on the dance floor. She is so very opposite from what I would ever approach. After a few dances and some talking I discovered what a beautiful woman she is inside. She was brilliant, witty, funny, sweet, soft spoken....just like me.

So just like that we have another date tomorrow and once again we will dance all night like no one else is there.

The moral of the story: It doesn't matter which body parts you are attracted to, Some day you just might come across some one who's mind wins over all body parts. It's a very very amazing and powerful thing. And yes she has nice long pretty red hair.

Excuse me while I continue floating while waiting till tomorrow.

Old 06-09-2011, 09:59 PM

2,650 posts, read 3,015,879 times
I couldn't pick any one thing over the other. While I may not know exactly what about the package rings my bell, I know it when I see it.

Old 06-10-2011, 08:20 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,978,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda0808 View Post
I was having a conversation with a couple of girlfriends earlier at lunch. The first one has a short, curvy physique and is somewhat well-endowed up top. While she's not rail-thin and doesn't wear form-fitting clothes, she prefers to wear tops that accentuate her chest (not over-the-top with the cleavage, but she does like to wear tops that show a little bit of cleavage). My second friend is rather leggy and likes to wear shorts and other clothing to show off her legs. I'm rather small-chested and don't like my legs much, but I like my abs and like to wear tops that accentuate my abs. We were having a conversation to see what guys find more attractive- cleavage, legs or midriff.

We came to the conclusion that the cleavage probably wins out. It seems that most guys' focus gravitates toward cleavage because of how taboo it is for women to walk around topless in public. We could be wrong, but it makes sense.

This question is meant for fun; it doesn't mean that we dress this way to attract men. We just thought that it was unusual that the three of us had a different body part that we liked the most and liked to accentuate.

The fact that all of your friends know what their best features are and all of you are able to highlight them is perfect.

If you are short and plumpy then a mini-skirt is not for you.
A v-neck on an "A" breast woman is not that attractive either. Especially when all you see is a flat chest and the boobies are still hidden.

Men will be attracted to whatever it is that is highlighted. If you have the legs then show them off. Anything that you have that will work is a plus for you.

I am not so much attracted to big, busty women. I guess I feel that if they took their bra off I have a fear of suffocation.

Old 06-10-2011, 10:45 AM

7,915 posts, read 18,641,043 times
Quote:
Men- which style/body part accentuation are you more attracted to?
I'm basically a butt and thigh pig.

Old 06-10-2011, 01:14 PM

7,639 posts, read 18,149,015 times
Personally, a beautiful face is most important to me. Big breasts are a close second. A soft stomach and wide hips are tied in third place, and legs don't really matter to me. I prefer modest girls, however, not ones who put their body parts out on display.

Old 06-10-2011, 03:15 PM

12,572 posts, read 15,585,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda0808 View Post
I was having a conversation with a couple of girlfriends earlier at lunch. The first one has a short, curvy physique and is somewhat well-endowed up top. While she's not rail-thin and doesn't wear form-fitting clothes, she prefers to wear tops that accentuate her chest (not over-the-top with the cleavage, but she does like to wear tops that show a little bit of cleavage). My second friend is rather leggy and likes to wear shorts and other clothing to show off her legs. I'm rather small-chested and don't like my legs much, but I like my abs and like to wear tops that accentuate my abs. We were having a conversation to see what guys find more attractive- cleavage, legs or midriff.

We came to the conclusion that the cleavage probably wins out. It seems that most guys' focus gravitates toward cleavage because of how taboo it is for women to walk around topless in public. We could be wrong, but it makes sense.

This question is meant for fun; it doesn't mean that we dress this way to attract men. We just thought that it was unusual that the three of us had a different body part that we liked the most and liked to accentuate.
I've always been about proportions; an oversized booty is not going to make up for a flat chest and vice versa. With that being said flaunt your strengths be it butt, boobs, abs, legs, eyes, hair, smile. Whatever you have. You wouldn't hand a prospective employer a resume telling what you can't do. So I'm checking out whatever you're flaunting.

Old 06-10-2011, 03:23 PM

5,258 posts, read 9,152,306 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WFW&P View Post
I've always been about proportions; an oversized booty is not going to make up for a flat chest and vice versa. With that being said flaunt your strengths be it butt, boobs, abs, legs, eyes, hair, smile. Whatever you have. You wouldn't hand a prospective employer a resume telling what you can't do. So I'm checking out whatever you're flaunting.
Makes sense. It does no good for someone to showcase their weaker features, I suppose.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships