Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-12-2011, 02:38 PM

8,262 posts, read 18,501,527 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neemy View Post
Yeahhhh...that ain't happenin'.
Hopefully it wont make her mad but there is something I would like to say about Ms. Neemy. It really has nothing to do with looks per se. Although she IS drop dead gorgeous. She has this "look" that I dont really know what to call. When I see her pics there is just something so real. So feminine. And so SOUTHERN about her! Sure I look at butts and boobs and faces and legs just like other guys do. But when I see or meet a woman like her, it seems like I could care less about whether she has a big or small rack. Or a big or small butt,hips or waist. It just doesnt seem to matter. Some women are perfect however they are built. I pride myself on a pretty darn good vocabulary. But I cant seem to find the right word for Ms. Neemy. There is just SOMETHING that puts a lump in this old mans throat! So I guess my answer is I like a gal like her!

Last edited by Capt. Dan; 06-12-2011 at 02:55 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-12-2011, 10:21 PM

12,974 posts, read 33,987,767 times
Check out this vid - at the 2:34 mark when the two chicks come out, the one on the left looks like she could be Mrs. Lao's twin sister in the face. Butt, from 2:49 to 2:54 the other chick looks EXACTLY like Mr. Lao (hair, waist, butt) but Mrs Lao's is a tat bit nicer.

YouTube - ‪fashiontv | FTV.com - CHANTELLE LINGERIE 1 PARIS‬‏

While most of these women have beautiful faces and great hair, the best part is when they turn to walk away.

NOTE TO WOMEN: If you have great long hair like many of the girls here, you dont need to try to emphasize parts of your body. Great hair goes a LONG way in making you look beautiful.

Old 06-12-2011, 10:33 PM

52,338 posts, read 52,799,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt. Dan View Post
Hopefully it wont make her mad but there is something I would like to say about Ms. Neemy. It really has nothing to do with looks per se. Although she IS drop dead gorgeous. She has this "look" that I dont really know what to call. When I see her pics there is just something so real. So feminine. And so SOUTHERN about her! Sure I look at butts and boobs and faces and legs just like other guys do. But when I see or meet a woman like her, it seems like I could care less about whether she has a big or small rack. Or a big or small butt,hips or waist. It just doesnt seem to matter. Some women are perfect however they are built. I pride myself on a pretty darn good vocabulary. But I cant seem to find the right word for Ms. Neemy. There is just SOMETHING that puts a lump in this old mans throat! So I guess my answer is I like a gal like her!
Not to be too creepy with the Neemy love, but I gotta admit. I like her... shes' funny smart and she seems down to earth.

She has got a lot going on and seems to be a nice person.

Good combo.

Old 06-12-2011, 10:43 PM

3,622 posts, read 5,821,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Not to be too creepy with the Neemy love, but I gotta admit. I like her... shes' funny smart and she seems down to earth.

Good combo.

Aw, you guys are making me blush.

Old 06-13-2011, 05:34 AM

8,262 posts, read 18,501,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post

Good combo.

Exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 06-13-2011, 06:08 AM

6,470 posts, read 16,426,131 times
Oh dear. Men are sad. I think it's because she's blond and attractive.

Old 06-13-2011, 07:02 AM

7,453 posts, read 13,439,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda0808 View Post
I was having a conversation with a couple of girlfriends earlier at lunch. The first one has a short, curvy physique and is somewhat well-endowed up top. While she's not rail-thin and doesn't wear form-fitting clothes, she prefers to wear tops that accentuate her chest (not over-the-top with the cleavage, but she does like to wear tops that show a little bit of cleavage). My second friend is rather leggy and likes to wear shorts and other clothing to show off her legs. I'm rather small-chested and don't like my legs much, but I like my abs and like to wear tops that accentuate my abs. We were having a conversation to see what guys find more attractive- cleavage, legs or midriff.

We came to the conclusion that the cleavage probably wins out. It seems that most guys' focus gravitates toward cleavage because of how taboo it is for women to walk around topless in public. We could be wrong, but it makes sense.

This question is meant for fun; it doesn't mean that we dress this way to attract men. We just thought that it was unusual that the three of us had a different body part that we liked the most and liked to accentuate.
Out of those three for me.....to look at, boobs or legs. To caress boobs hands down

Old 06-13-2011, 07:31 AM

9,894 posts, read 22,047,481 times
A woman can be good looking but if shes a ***** then shes not worth seeking.

Old 06-13-2011, 07:44 AM

2,412 posts, read 5,088,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda0808 View Post
I was having a conversation with a couple of girlfriends earlier at lunch. The first one has a short, curvy physique and is somewhat well-endowed up top. While she's not rail-thin and doesn't wear form-fitting clothes, she prefers to wear tops that accentuate her chest (not over-the-top with the cleavage, but she does like to wear tops that show a little bit of cleavage). My second friend is rather leggy and likes to wear shorts and other clothing to show off her legs. I'm rather small-chested and don't like my legs much, but I like my abs and like to wear tops that accentuate my abs. We were having a conversation to see what guys find more attractive- cleavage, legs or midriff.

We came to the conclusion that the cleavage probably wins out. It seems that most guys' focus gravitates toward cleavage because of how taboo it is for women to walk around topless in public. We could be wrong, but it makes sense.

This question is meant for fun; it doesn't mean that we dress this way to attract men. We just thought that it was unusual that the three of us had a different body part that we liked the most and liked to accentuate.
Well, there's like fifteen fashion channels that do makeovers, and they all preach the same thing. Accent your strengths, cover up your deficiencies.

So ...basically the guys don't decide what to show off, you girls do! Thus you end up with quad D's wearing something that has them spilling out.

You're proud of your midriff. Thus the pic.

Old 06-13-2011, 08:10 AM

5,258 posts, read 9,150,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by optiflex View Post
Well, there's like fifteen fashion channels that do makeovers, and they all preach the same thing. Accent your strengths, cover up your deficiencies.

So ...basically the guys don't decide what to show off, you girls do! Thus you end up with quad D's wearing something that has them spilling out.

You're proud of your midriff. Thus the pic.
That's a good point. Girls who realize that their breasts are their biggest asset are more likely to accentuate them with push-up bras or surgery.

As for my midriff...while I don't show it off to get attention, I feel that, since it's my best body feature, I'd rather accentuate it than my breasts, butt or legs. Although most of the time I wear midriff shirts, I don't show very much of it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships