Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-17-2011, 02:52 PM

1,754 posts, read 2,475,171 times

Advertisements

Aint a damn thing wrong with big, full, breasts.

Old 06-17-2011, 03:07 PM

9,130 posts, read 20,093,337 times
I would prefer natural, even if they are not huge like implanted ones. Not that I dislike large either, but I find knowing they are fake to be a turn off. (I also dislike some implanted ones that are just too large for the body and frame they are on).

Old 06-17-2011, 03:50 PM

180 posts, read 409,881 times
i was with someone about three years ago

she came back into my life about 6 months ago

during the break, she got a boob job... nothing too crazy, i think she was more concerned with evening them out (but, yes, still bigger than original).

she looks silly now.... i didn't want to tell her anything but it was not a good job and while her reason was to even them out, now they just look unnatural.

it's very rare to see a good job done

Old 06-17-2011, 04:02 PM

6,763 posts, read 4,457,257 times
I'll take a woman with small ones any day. Most women get them for the wrong reasons. The woman that I have known with small breasts were very happy with them. Depends on what kind of an image a woman wants project. The ones that dont care about that seems to be the happiest.

Old 06-17-2011, 04:02 PM

5,258 posts, read 9,165,190 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xsthomas View Post
I'll take a woman with small ones any day. Most women get them for the wrong reasons. The woman that I have known with small breasts were very happy with them. Depends on what kind of an image a woman wants project. The ones that dont care about that seems to be the happiest.
Sounds like me. I'm quite happy with my small ones

Old 06-17-2011, 04:16 PM

68 posts, read 149,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xsthomas View Post
Depends on what kind of an image a woman wants project. The ones that dont care about that seems to be the happiest.
I don't think that's quite true since a lot of women don't get them for an image (yes a lot do but some really don't and it doesn't have to do with low self esteem or for what others will see them as)

I had a friend who was as flat as a board and she hated it. She looked like a boy and there were many clothes she liked she couldn't wear simply because it didn't look good on her. She got implants, a B cup which was good for her height, build, etc. She likes that she can actually fill out a lot of the clothes that before she couldn't wear (and I'm not talking about ho clothes or something along those lines)

She was unhappy because she wanted a more curvy figure but it was for her own reasons, not so guys would look at her (she is very pretty so that wasn't a problem for her)

Old 06-17-2011, 04:29 PM

19,018 posts, read 25,256,773 times
My mom didn't get implants, but she got a reduction. She's a tiny lady and her whatever F cups were too much for her. Now, she has the boobies of a 25 year old. It's pretty amazing what a removal and lift can do.

Old 06-19-2011, 01:37 PM

19,819 posts, read 20,428,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mailyn View Post
I don't think that's quite true since a lot of women don't get them for an image (yes a lot do but some really don't and it doesn't have to do with low self esteem or for what others will see them as)

I had a friend who was as flat as a board and she hated it. She looked like a boy and there were many clothes she liked she couldn't wear simply because it didn't look good on her. She got implants, a B cup which was good for her height, build, etc. She likes that she can actually fill out a lot of the clothes that before she couldn't wear (and I'm not talking about ho clothes or something along those lines)
Isn't your example of your friend here a reason why women do get them for image though?

First, you're saying it's not "quite true"...but then yours is an example of why it is true.

Can we just admit here that all women who get implants do it because of the way they want their breasts to look?

Regardless of WHY...it is all the same in the fact that it generally is about appearances.

Old 06-20-2011, 05:33 AM

9,444 posts, read 17,422,436 times
I had always been lucky. Thirty three years and one breastfed kid later, I still have a pair of large, full and bouncy breasts. However, I would be delusional if I didn't think that gravity eventually would take a toll on the breasts that size. I hope to prolong this day with exercise but I know it will happen eventually. Therefore, I don't exclude the possibility of wanting to enhance them one day.

I have met so many enhanced breasts women in South Florida and a lot of them are in a happy relationship, therefore I believe that there is certainly a percentage of men that either love those boobs or don't mind them. All the men on this forum who openly state how much they dislike enhanced breasts... really makes me wonder, you know? If they had met a beautiful, intelligent and classy woman with fake boobs, I bet they would still fall in love with her and everything she provides in that package of hers. I also think that if there was a choice between wonderfully done pair of fake breasts and flabby, soft, saggy breasts, what would they pick?

At the end of the day, a woman should do it for herself and her satisfaction and not expect that fake breasts will suddenly fix her self-esteem issues or relationship problems.

Old 06-21-2011, 10:58 AM

286 posts, read 367,860 times
Here's how I look at it. Suppose a man had either of:

(A) a small, but real, thingy,

or,

(B) a big, but fake, thingy.

If I were the man, I would prefer having (A).

If I were the female partner of the man, I think I would prefer a man with (A).

And, as a man, even if it were just for show (e.g., how it looks when I'm wearing a speedo on the beach), or just how I personally feel about what's in my pants when I'm walking around, I think I'd still prefer (A).

So if you don't mind the above analogy, it may help in understanding why I would prioritize my breast preferences as follows (i.e., if I were a woman, or the male partner of the woman):

1. larger and real
2. smaller and real
3. larger and fake
4. smaller and fake

As for a woman getting implants "just for herself", I don't quite understand that. I wonder if they'd still do it if they lived alone on an island with no chance of meeting other people. I have a hunch that they would not, which makes me wonder what the "just for herself" thing means. Of course, this is sort of a science fiction scenario, but it's interesting to consider. I'm fairly certain that I would not consider any cosmetic surgery of any kind if I lived in such a situation (of course, no surgeons would be around, but possibly a medically-trained genie in a bottle, who knows). Unless there were a lot of mirrors on the island, I probably wouldn't care what I looked like.

Cheers!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships