Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-24-2011, 01:07 PM

2,013 posts, read 3,547,809 times

Advertisements

Does he drink? Give him something to relax, like a red wine or whatever, but secretly put some hard liquor in it.

Okay, now we have him relaxed.

2nd, during your conversation make sure you look at him straight in the eye. No shying away or anything. In the process, make sure you also lick your lips a couple of times (wear a nice lipgloss and a sexy fragrance). Play with your hair a bit.

He will be good to go after that.

PS: I'm curious to know what "naughty things" you have in mind, so please update us once this mission is completed, k? Goodluck!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-24-2011, 01:14 PM

7,005 posts, read 21,338,885 times
It doesn't take much to seduce me, just show me some butt clevage and I'm all yours.

Old 06-24-2011, 01:18 PM

1,321 posts, read 2,107,900 times
"The quickest way to a man's heart is through his chest."

-Rosanne Barr

Old 06-24-2011, 01:56 PM

5,460 posts, read 7,762,387 times
Ummm...sorry, not trying to offend at all or anything, but if the gender roles were reversed here, wouldn't that be a potential crime? (As in, say, potential date rape?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissLucky View Post
Does he drink? Give him something to relax, like a red wine or whatever, but secretly put some hard liquor in it.

Okay, now we have him relaxed.

2nd, during your conversation make sure you look at him straight in the eye. No shying away or anything. In the process, make sure you also lick your lips a couple of times (wear a nice lipgloss and a sexy fragrance). Play with your hair a bit.

He will be good to go after that.

PS: I'm curious to know what "naughty things" you have in mind, so please update us once this mission is completed, k? Goodluck!

Old 06-24-2011, 03:13 PM

14,561 posts, read 23,071,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight2009 View Post
Ummm...sorry, not trying to offend at all or anything, but if the gender roles were reversed here, wouldn't that be a potential crime? (As in, say, potential date rape?)
It's a gray area.

Old 06-24-2011, 03:55 PM

2,994 posts, read 5,773,843 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by loveleelady View Post
Seduce might not be the proper word.. but I need advice on getting a guy more interested. It's a long story but ill try to explain it simply.
So I've been really good friends with this guy for a few years. Basically I've developed strong feelings for him, and over a year ago, I expressed my feelings and attraction to him. He seemed open and understanding but we both realized it wasnt the right time to have a relationship with each other. He has since joined the marines but is back visiting for a short time. I am going over to his apartment in a few days to hang out. There will be a few other mutual friends there but they aren't staying the whole time..I'm hoping to stay longer. Anyways, we haven't talked about pursuing a relationship since that one time but those feelings never went away, even when I'm dating someone else I still fantasize about him. I am so attracted to this guy I would do naughty things to him! If a relationship never worked out, id still want to do physical things with him. I want so bad to unleash this sexual tension between us..maybe give him a 'welcome home/going away' gift. But I don't want to just say it or make it too obvious. I wouldn't want to ruin our friendship. So how do I turn him onto me discreetly? I don't want to have to make it too obvious, I cannot ruin our friendship.. I would hate for it to be awkward or harm our friendship. How can I drop little hints without completely having to spell it out for him? Please give me some advice on how to go about this.. be specific, thanks.
Treat yourself with respect and he'll pick up on this, and hence respect and like you back . 'Unleashing your sexual tension' toward him will make for a temporary and superficial relationship until he tires of you and concludes you dont have much restraint or respect for yourself....then it will be on to the next vaginal exploit . I know our culture and mass media will not agree with me, but, I gave you the truth -- they wont and dont.

Old 06-24-2011, 04:20 PM

3,083 posts, read 4,877,912 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 007.5 View Post
Treat yourself with respect and he'll pick up on this, and hence respect and like you back . 'Unleashing your sexual tension' toward him will make for a temporary and superficial relationship until he tires of you and concludes you dont have much restraint or respect for yourself....then it will be on to the next vaginal exploit . I know our culture and mass media will not agree with me, but, I gave you the truth -- they wont and dont.
damn...that made me laugh out loud..good one man!!!...vaginal exploit, ive never heard it said quite like that....maybe you can start a new trend

'hey Nick, wanna watch the game tonight? 'Cant bro, im going to be exploiting Vagina tonight'

Old 06-24-2011, 04:25 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,170,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Cat View Post
It doesn't take much to seduce me, just show me some butt clevage and I'm all yours.
Yeah, Geez... never thought this could be a problem!

Old 06-25-2011, 04:58 AM

2,444 posts, read 3,584,462 times
Here is one more vote for "just be direct and tell him to do you right now".

Just phrase it nice and give your naughtiest smile;
"Hey I would just love to have you come with me home and... [whisper] **** me."

if you too shy you can replace the whispering part for "sharing a drink and get cosy"

Old 06-25-2011, 05:53 AM

26,142 posts, read 31,189,782 times
Trade your perfume in for 'new car smell' spray.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships