Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-25-2011, 09:01 PM

252 posts, read 555,822 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodomonte View Post
There is an epidemic of obesity in the small town I live in. I sit in the McDonald's at the local Wal-Mart and watch them come in the main door. Young ones, old ones, middle-aged ones, all fat, with fat kids. There are so many fat women in this town, skinny guys have no other choice. I see many normal guys with these fat women.

Some are so obsese they must use those free Wal-Mart powered carts to get around. Saw one in a cart the other day come into McDonald's and get an ice cream! You know that is against her doctor's orders.

And I live in a very hot place. Most fat people hate the heat. I assume they stay indoors all the time.

I am moving to another small town at the end of the month. A new Wal-Mart with a new McDonald's. Let's see if there is any difference.
Oh man that is scary, I never knew parts of Arizona were like that. Oklahoma on the other hand....

Old 06-25-2011, 09:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gag View Post
De big girls always say gracias!

hmmmm good point.

Old 06-25-2011, 09:02 PM

23,416 posts, read 37,012,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repubocrat View Post
Only a loser with capital L would settle for a fat American woman. Even the biggest loser in the world could go to an Asian country and find a thin, beautiful wife. The only people who think a fat American woman is something "normal" are the people that have never traveled anywhere, you can go to just about any country in Europe, South America, or the former Soviet republics and the amount of beautiful, thin, attractive women is mind-blowing.

I was in the Ukraine last month and it is shocking, the women are thin, beautiful, intelligent, have not been brainwashed by this feminist BS, there is no logical reason to settle for less, given the amount of beautiful women outside of the USA
And you didnt buy yourself one?
Really?

Old 06-25-2011, 09:04 PM

12,964 posts, read 13,681,864 times
ever notice how all the fat girls are at home with their husbands and all the skinny girls are out trying to find a man? I'm just saying

Old 06-25-2011, 09:04 PM

406 posts, read 580,875 times
The scary part is there are southern states with a 30-35% obesity rate. We're talking 1 in 3 and that's not counting those that are in the overweight, but not obese category. Combine the two and it's probably around 65-70%.

Old 06-25-2011, 09:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
Um, aren't there as many overweight men as women in the U.S?

Are we women attracted to the large number of overweight men in the U.S? Throw in baldness and I'm going to give this a he'll no rather than just a no. Now let's add the grunting "eh, ain't so bad" while rubbing the pot belly in front of the mirror and we have just advanced to a Good Jesus Christ No.

No, in general extreme overweight is not attractive.

No, there are a lot more overweight women than men. However, there are a lot of overweight men too. I think as boys start relying on video games more rather than sports the percentage is going to increase.

Old 06-25-2011, 09:06 PM

24,488 posts, read 41,150,886 times
Quote:
Only a loser with capital L would settle for a fat American woman. Even the biggest loser in the world could go to an Asian country and find a thin, beautiful wife. The only people who think a fat American woman is something "normal" are the people that have never traveled anywhere, you can go to just about any country in Europe, South America, or the former Soviet republics and the amount of beautiful, thin, attractive women is mind-blowing.

I was in the Ukraine last month and it is shocking, the women are thin, beautiful, intelligent, have not been brainwashed by this feminist BS, there is no logical reason to settle for less, given the amount of beautiful women outside of the USA
They're surprisingly better in bed too. Americans have a raw deal.

Old 06-25-2011, 09:07 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,013,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by underthesun7 View Post
No, there are a lot more overweight women than men. However, there are a lot of overweight men too. I think as boys start relying on video games more rather than sports the percentage is going to increase.
Do you have stats on this?

Old 06-25-2011, 09:08 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,178,761 times
Quote:

All that glitters is not gold, either.

Old 06-25-2011, 09:08 PM

406 posts, read 580,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by underthesun7 View Post

Video games are nothing new. I go to my local mall quite a bit and I don't see much of a difference in the number of obese women and men.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships