Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-27-2011, 03:10 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,171,795 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by city_data91 View Post
The condom cougar (haha what a funny nickname) also stared at me a lot during class. That's another reason why I thought she was into me.
But by your own admission - you are not good at reading people. I mean, I guess it really doesn't matter. You can think whatever you want and it won't really make a difference either way.

Old 06-27-2011, 03:11 PM

2,788 posts, read 5,092,871 times
Quote:
Why is it that cougars are attracted to me? I don't mind as long as the cougar is attractive. But it would be nice if someone closer in age to me showed interest in me for a change.

On the rare occasion someone showed interest in me during college, it's been a cougar.

Is there any reason why cougars would be attracted to a young person? Is it something about me?

Its cuz you may be trainable..

Old 06-27-2011, 03:12 PM

4,941 posts, read 8,327,271 times
Quote:
But bluntly, they could lose some weight. But they weren't overly fat.

I'd prefer a thinner cougar though. Or for that matter, a thinner girl closer in age to me.
There's no such thing as an overweight cougar. I think you're getting hit on by bears! Perhaps your cologne smells bologna.

Old 06-27-2011, 03:15 PM

9,408 posts, read 13,741,555 times
Oh good grief, what a silly story.

As if older women would be into an immature little boy like the OP

Old 06-27-2011, 03:15 PM

6,041 posts, read 11,473,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
But by your own admission - you are not good at reading people. I mean, I guess it really doesn't matter. You can think whatever you want and it won't really make a difference either way.
Yes, I admit I'm not good at reading people. But all the dating advice I've read says if a female stares at you a lot, it means she has a thing for you.

That's just common sense anyway. Why else would someone stare at me a lot?

Old 06-27-2011, 03:16 PM

6,041 posts, read 11,473,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuna View Post
Oh good grief, what a silly story.

As if older women would be into an immature little boy like the OP
Believe me, the city_data91 that people know on the forum is different than the city_data91 that people know in person.

There's a poster that met me and he's posted before confirming that I don't act like this in person.

Old 06-27-2011, 03:17 PM

31,061 posts, read 22,086,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seeniorita View Post
There's no such thing as an overweight cougar. I think you're getting hit on by bears! Perhaps your cologne smells bologna.
Lose the bologna and maybe girls your own age will be attracted to you. I don't see an over abundance of woman in their 30s and 40s going after guys in their 20s. Reference any mainstream dating site, woman typically date up.

Old 06-27-2011, 03:18 PM

9,408 posts, read 13,741,555 times
Quote:
Believe me, the city_data91 that people know on the forum is different than the city_data91 that people know in person.

There's a poster that met me and he's posted before confirming that I don't act like this in person.
Well thank god for that, because your online persona leaves much to be desired.

Old 06-27-2011, 03:19 PM

244 posts, read 299,176 times
I would say that you have specific qualities of youth, perhaps a cute face or an athletic body. Hair is also a big thing for cougars.

Ever since I was a young man I loved older women. I didn't necessarily go out and look for them, but they were always there.

I don't think it is unusual for an older woman who usually has some money to bring to the table will want to relive some parts of her own youth by dating a man younger than she is. Who doesn't like a physical body that is in better condition than their own? And sometimes a physical relationship is enough. It's like watching television when you are bored; you could do better, more fulfilling things with your time, but sometimes it's fun to just veg-out.

Older women also know how make the most out their time in the bedroom. They are not afraid to say what they want, which can really spice up a session. They are also somewhat grateful for your presence which can also be a lot of fun. In other words, they know what they want and they are not afraid to ask for it (even demand it) or go out and get it.

More power to them for not having to feel like they have to pretend to be something they are not. Don't you get tired of having to deal with the games and role-playing that a lot of younger women come attached with? It's like they know they have the Holy Grail and make you pay to partake of it. Ugh, relationships.

Enjoy the bounty with which the universe has seen fit to drop at your feet.

Old 06-27-2011, 03:46 PM

24,665 posts, read 69,710,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
I think you are misreading things.
He's admitted that he doesn't read period, even where college books are concerned. When a poster responds to him he answers only the first sentence or two and ignores anything that goes beyond a first paragraph.

Quote:
The condom cougar (haha what a funny nickname) also stared at me a lot during class. That's another reason why I thought she was into me.
Ever thought that maybe she stared at you because she was rather flummoxed that a kid could be so ignorant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuna View Post
Oh good grief, what a silly story. As if older women would be into an immature little boy like the OP
It's baffling.

Quote:
Yes, I admit I'm not good at reading people. But all the dating advice I've read says if a female stares at you a lot, it means she has a thing for you.

No, she may just be trying to decide on what planet you reside.

That's just common sense anyway. Why else would someone stare at me a lot?
See above.

Quote:

I think I have an idea to whom you're referring but of late he seems to have done a bit of a turnaround.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships