Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-12-2011, 02:38 AM

1,812 posts, read 3,359,996 times

Advertisements

I notice a lot of guys are into she-males these days. I am a very open minded person and allow it but i am curious of what your opinion is of men who are attracted to She-males?

Old 07-12-2011, 02:53 AM

14,078 posts, read 16,614,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 30STM View Post
I notice a lot of guys are into she-males these days. I am a very open minded person and allow it but i am curious of what your opinion is of men who are attracted to She-males?
I would have a problem with that. She-males have penises so I would think he was into men.

Old 07-12-2011, 03:20 AM

7,454 posts, read 13,428,627 times
Quote:
I notice a lot of guys are into she-males these days.
Hmmm not something I've noticed!

Old 07-12-2011, 03:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Like Sugar View Post
I would have a problem with that. She-males have penises so I would think he was into men.
i would have thought that too. but i am doing some research and men who are into she-males are not into men and not considered gay or bi so lol go figure. I thought the same to.

Old 07-12-2011, 03:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave nz View Post
Hmmm not something I've noticed!
loads of closet cases go on Craigslist for different cities look under casual encounters and there are LOADS of men who are looking. Majority of them have girlfriends or have wives

Old 07-12-2011, 03:49 AM

223 posts, read 166,464 times
Quote:
Not normal guys. I live in NYC and work in Manhattan, so called "she" males are just as shunned and just as desperate for any man as always and if they aren't getting play in left wing/trendy Manhattan then they aren't selling out in your town either.

My opinion of men who are attracted to she/males? A she/male works in my place, this guy is a hard core loon, comes to work in full drag complete with blonde wig, three pounds of makeup, permanently fixed one smile, fake breasts AND a body that's totally curveless. For all you "height" fans, she/male appears to be 5'8" or 9 and thus tall for a "girl" but once again, the body without the fake breasts is a complete straight line.

At one time, about maybe thirteen years ago, there was a very normal looking guy at my job. Plain looking man, nice guy, married to possibly a typical looking woman. I guess he told himself or made the excuse to himself that he wanted a shot at a "glamorous" looking "woman" so he used to be found in secluded areas "hiding" and "scampering" around with she/male. My opinion of him? Lower than low because he was lucky enough to have a wife but didn't appreciate her so he cheated but you know, I had to think that a normal man would have gotten a hooker, a TRUE FEMALE hooker complete with makeup, wig, fixed smile, padded breasts if he were so ungrateful as to want to experience sex with a beautiful woman.

Old 07-12-2011, 03:59 AM

587 posts, read 1,135,180 times
I wonder why he's still your "boyfriend" if he is attracted to she-males?...arent she-males fake chicks with a dyck? I bet if you put on a strap on, he will assume the position.....better watch yourself

Old 07-12-2011, 04:08 AM

7,454 posts, read 13,428,627 times
Quote:
loads of closet cases go on Craigslist for different cities look under casual encounters and there are LOADS of men who are looking. Majority of them have girlfriends or have wives
Its a very low % of all males....USA has population of 311743888, wait one just died and two were born 311743889. When you have that kind of population an online site or three, is always going to attract an element, which deceptively may seem like its popular.
But they are in the vast minority.

Old 07-12-2011, 04:12 AM

14,078 posts, read 16,614,275 times
Quote:
i would have thought that too. but i am doing some research and men who are into she-males are not into men and not considered gay or bi so lol go figure. I thought the same to.
Eh...a she-male looks like a woman except for the penis. If a man is into ANYONE with a penis, I consider him to be gay or bi. Why else would a "straight" man be interested in a she-male instead of a woman if not for the penis???

Old 07-12-2011, 04:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by v2four View Post
I wonder why he's still your "boyfriend" if he is attracted to she-males?...arent she-males fake chicks with a dyck? I bet if you put on a strap on, he will assume the position.....better watch yourself

I am very open minded like i said in my first post. Like i mentioned in other men there are a lot of men who are married or have gf's that also like she-males.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships