Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-27-2011, 01:35 AM

10,930 posts, read 11,766,494 times

Advertisements

Actually, the first question is do you think any of them do have sex?

Have you ever thought about/imagined it in any way? If so, what's your reaction?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-27-2011, 01:40 AM

5,419 posts, read 9,218,917 times
thanks a lot, dude.

that was a mental image I did not need. I'm off to get some beer.

Old 07-27-2011, 01:58 AM

3,113 posts, read 8,396,743 times
No, I don't imagine my parents or grandparents, or anyone else's parents or grandparents having sex. No way!

But do I think they have sex? Absolutely! And I hope often! Sex is good for you - at any age - and in fact, for some people it gets better as you get older!

Maybe you have something to look forward to...

Old 07-27-2011, 02:06 AM

591 posts, read 868,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frihed89 View Post

Have you ever thought about/imagined it in any way? If so, what's your reaction?

Yes, my grandparents had it in their late 80's.

I'm having it at 63 with my 53 year old gf at least twice a week.

IF you think it's wrong to have sex at that age, I suggest you turn celibate when you get to that age.

Why is sex supposed stop just because the age of those engaging in it pisses off a 12-year old like you?

Old 07-27-2011, 02:12 AM

37,166 posts, read 42,351,186 times
60 isn't that old. I look at some fugly young people and can't imgaine them having sex...ick.

Old 07-27-2011, 03:56 AM

14,767 posts, read 17,165,138 times
I don't imagine anyone having sex.

why in the hell would I?

Old 07-27-2011, 04:53 AM

37,771 posts, read 46,255,501 times
Quote:

Why on earth would I try and imagine my parents OR grandparents having sex? Why would ANYone? As far as the age however, hell that makes no difference at all. I plan on having plenty at that age.

Old 07-27-2011, 05:41 AM

1,250 posts, read 2,163,988 times
Quote:

Of course they have sex. I don't have to imagine it -- I've worked in assisted-living facilities, and sometimes there's a more active dating scene than in any college dorm.

Really REALLY old people can and do have sex. All kinds of sex (even the types of sex that Generation Y thinks it invented). With people that they are not necessarily married to. I could tell you some stories, but it would violate privacy laws. Okay, there's one case (of course no names or other identifying info) in which the son of a resident walked in his dad's room and found his dad receiving oral sex from a girlfriend. Son split up that relationship and moved his dad to another facility. The dad was still married to mom, you see, who was not a resident.

The horrified son was in his 70's. Dad was 95. The girlfriend was in her 80's and in a wheelchair.

My granddad was still 'picking up chicks' in his 90's. Okay, the 'chicks' had walkers and lived in his assisted-living facility, but still! He and my grandma were still having sex in their 80's. He would tell us! "Well, last night I was rubbing Ma's legs and I started to get a little hard..." You don't know TMI until you've heard your GRANDPA talk about sex with Grandma! Now they've been dead a few years, and now it's a great memory.

It doesn't have to end, people. People start to enjoy themselves as the worries about kids, finances, their changing appearance, menopause, etc. start to fall away, and just the joy of living, because the time is short, takes over.

You kids don't have a clue. Really, you don't.

Old 07-27-2011, 05:57 AM

15,714 posts, read 21,118,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
Why on earth would I try and imagine my parents OR grandparents having sex? Why would ANYone? As far as the age however, hell that makes no difference at all. I plan on having plenty at that age.
^^^This!

I know they do HAVE sex...but I don't sit and daydream about them doing that

And 60's really isn't that old...I pray to God I'm able to have sex at that age still!

Old 07-27-2011, 06:19 AM

9,444 posts, read 17,416,264 times
I didn't have to imagine (not that I would). I had walked in on my parents having sex on more than one occassion. What can I say, my parents liked to get it on.

One time, when we just moved to this country, my parents bought their first ever VCR. At around midnight once, I wanted to get a glass of water so I got up to walk over to the kitchen. In order for me to get to the kitchen, I had to walk through a living room area where we had our VCR. When I walked in, I saw a visual of a large penis inside a woman's mouth on a screen with my parents watching.
When my mom saw me walking in, she started panicking and yelling at my dad: "What is this? Shut this off, why are you watching this??" She tried to play off like she had nothing to do with it while my dad was frantically trying to find the button on a remote to shut it off. I just rolled my eyes, shook my head and went to the kitchen. I was about 15.

Last edited by max's mama; 07-27-2011 at 06:32 AM.. Reason: grammar.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships