Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-01-2011, 11:09 PM

62 posts, read 121,057 times

Advertisements

I've always noticed that when one goes to cam2cam with a guy, they'd usually ask you to stand up. I just wanna know your opinion why you'd require woman to do so. I'm not comfortable with standing up for a guy on cam since one feels totally self conscience as if I feel like a horse being checked for the kind of breed or am marketable.

My friends told me that it's probably because they're checking if you have any physical deformities cause it makes you a burden. That opinion is really so discriminatory, but is it the truth? Can anyone shed some light on this question? Opinions please?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-02-2011, 12:26 AM
qwy

296 posts, read 521,690 times
Simple answer, guys are attracted to nice bodies and pretty faces. Most guys aren't attracted to larger women, yet they don't like really slender women. The thing about this is that what one guy may consider large another may not, what one may consider slender another may not, unless the woman is obviously fat or skinny, it hard to judge.

Though they are just being men and doing what comes natural to them (we are more visual than women) I personally think to ask that is rude, but that's just my opinion.

Anyway they are just asking you to stand up to see what type of body do you have and if they find it desirable. If a guy don't find your body sexually appealing but isn't too turned off by it, then he will weigh your face and personality more or if your face isn't all that appealing then he puts more weight on your body.

Last thing: if a man doesn't find a woman's body or face that attractive he will still sleep with her and do all the things to get to that point including telling her what she wants to hear, pretending to care about her etc, all the while still searching for another, better woman, going on dates behind her back etc.

Old 08-02-2011, 12:33 AM

12,973 posts, read 34,029,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzy_09 View Post

My friends told me that it's probably because they're checking if you have any physical deformities cause it makes you a burden. That opinion is really so discriminatory, but is it the truth? Can anyone shed some light on this question? Opinions please?
They are checking to see if you are fat. Thats all it is. If you are not fat, you have nothing to worry about. If you are fat ........ well........... start worrying. Or, get to the gym.

Old 08-02-2011, 12:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwy View Post
Simple answer, guys are attracted to nice bodies and pretty faces. Most guys aren't attracted to larger women, yet they don't like really slender women. The thing about this is that what one guy may consider large another may not, what one may consider slender another may not, unless the woman is obviously fat or skinny, it hard to judge.

Though they are just being men and doing what comes natural to them (we are more visual than women) I personally think to ask that is rude, but that's just my opinion.

Anyway they are just asking you to stand up to see what type of body do you have and if they find it desirable. If a guy don't find your body sexually appealing but isn't too turned off by it, then he will weigh your face and personality more or if your face isn't all that appealing then he puts more weight on your body.

Last thing: if a man doesn't find a woman's body or face that attractive he will still sleep with her and do all the things to get to that point including telling her what she wants to hear, pretending to care about her etc, all the while still searching for another, better woman, going on dates behind her back etc.
Thanks for the idea. Really appreciate it.

Old 08-02-2011, 08:44 AM

2,687 posts, read 7,425,761 times
Wink Try this...

Just say...'I am standing up...'.
Koale

Old 08-02-2011, 09:47 AM

4,947 posts, read 10,840,514 times
They want to see your body.
Duh.
Did you reallllllly need us to tell you that?
What did you think they wanted you to stand up for?

Old 08-02-2011, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StaggerLee22 View Post
They want to see your body.
Duh.
Did you reallllllly need us to tell you that?
Duh! Do you think people think alike? Hello! Some people may have other opinions. This is why I am asking how people see this kind of circumstances. If you think this is a stupid question, then don't entertain my questions and ignore this thread. I am not as intelligent as you are. So, don't stoop your level with me cause it makes you no different from me. A wise man can understand that.

Quote:
Opinions please?
Quote:
Originally Posted by StaggerLee22 View Post
What did you think they wanted you to stand up for?
Quote:

My friends told me that it's probably because they're checking if you have any physical deformities

I was only reaffirming her opinion if others agree with her, or there might be other deductions besides this. An analyst would never give a final decision unless she sees every possible motive.
I am not trying to find an argument here. I am trying to find an understanding. So, whether you choose to entertain my reply or not, I don't really care for your opinion cause your way too intelligent for my brain.

Old 08-02-2011, 03:06 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,501,566 times
Quote:
I've always noticed that when one goes to cam2cam with a guy, they'd usually ask you to stand up. I just wanna know your opinion why you'd require woman to do so. I'm not comfortable with standing up for a guy on cam since one feels totally self conscience as if I feel like a horse being checked for the kind of breed or am marketable.

Yes that's the point of going on cam anyhow. To check you out. They want to see if you're fat or if you have a nice shape.

Tell them to stand up so you too can have a better look.

Better yet, don't cam if you don't want to feel like a piece of meat. Don't forget that you are on display when you decide to cam with a guy.

Old 08-02-2011, 03:14 PM

2,013 posts, read 3,553,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
Yes that's the point of going on cam anyhow. To check you out. They want to see if you're fat or if you have a nice shape.

Tell them to stand up so you too can have a better look.

Better yet, don't cam if you don't want to feel like a piece of meat. Don't forget that you are on display when you decide to cam with a guy.
I agree. Don't forget to ask them to direct their camera and zoom towards the midsection and lower parts of their bodies.

Old 08-02-2011, 03:20 PM

19,796 posts, read 20,393,242 times
cam2cam?

What is this, the 90's?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships