Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-14-2007, 01:59 PM

932 posts, read 1,677,205 times

Advertisements

I wanted to know the answer to this question for a long time. I just want to get others opinions on it. And No, I am not a mistress and I am not even married, but I am just curious after reading some of the posts.

So who has it the best, the wife or the mistress? I will give my take on it later.

Old 08-14-2007, 02:16 PM

550 posts, read 2,825,279 times
Well, the wife doesn't have it best, she has a husband who may give her a disease, is not there for her in the way he promised when they got married and isn't there in the emotional way he should be.

The husband doesn't have it best because he is betraying his wife, family and friends by being such a sch***k. He may think he has it "best" because he is having all his cake and eating it too but when he pulls his brain out of his pants he will see and feel the consequence of what he did.

The kids don't have it "best" because their dad is doing something very, very bad. They may not know what is going on but believe you me, they can FEEL it!!!!

The mistress doesn't have it "best" because she thinks so little of herself that she is dating someone she can never have. She is probably hoping he will leave his wife for her. He most likely never will and even if he did the odds of them making it as a couple are next to none. She has to live with the fact that she is a home wrecker!

So I think the answer to your question is simple. No one has it "best" it is all very sad, very wrong and shouldn't happen.

I know we are all human with animal feelings but being married means you are agreeing to not act on these normal impulses no matter how hard it may be.

Old 08-14-2007, 02:21 PM

15,603 posts, read 39,821,950 times
I'm not one or married either. But I would think a mistress only gets laid. A wife has the option to take at least half if not everything when she discovers her husband is cheating. Maybe in some cases the mistress will continue a relationship with a broke man, but I'd think she would dump him like a hot rock. The wife has a home and everything in it. Including a man coming home every evening. A mistrees has an hour in the sack and then he's gone. That has to feel real special. IMO...

Old 08-14-2007, 02:27 PM

8,002 posts, read 18,603,683 times
Default Wow........

Everyone get ready......

Name:  HuggGroup.gif
Views: 7635
Size:  1.2 KB

Old 08-14-2007, 02:44 PM

10,178 posts, read 11,162,884 times
The wife -

The mistress is only a temporary fix - you can't hold onto a hooker for very long before she moves onto the next idiot.......

Old 08-14-2007, 02:47 PM

396 posts, read 1,698,667 times
Probably the husband, then the mistress, then the wife in that order. If the wife is being betrayed without her consent that is the most hurtful.

Old 08-14-2007, 04:54 PM

1,397 posts, read 4,845,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skoe View Post
Well, the wife doesn't have it best, she has a husband who may give her a disease, is not there for her in the way he promised when they got married and isn't there in the emotional way he should be.

The husband doesn't have it best because he is betraying his wife, family and friends by being such a sch***k. He may think he has it "best" because he is having all his cake and eating it too but when he pulls his brain out of his pants he will see and feel the consequence of what he did.

The kids don't have it "best" because their dad is doing something very, very bad. They may not know what is going on but believe you me, they can FEEL it!!!!

The mistress doesn't have it "best" because she thinks so little of herself that she is dating someone she can never have. She is probably hoping he will leave his wife for her. He most likely never will and even if he did the odds of them making it as a couple are next to none. She has to live with the fact that she is a home wrecker!

So I think the answer to your question is simple. No one has it "best" it is all very sad, very wrong and shouldn't happen.

I know we are all human with animal feelings but being married means you are agreeing to not act on these normal impulses no matter how hard it may be.
I COULDN'T AGREE MORE!!!

Old 08-14-2007, 05:33 PM

2,464 posts, read 6,467,633 times
I don't know... but I would guess the mistress... only because she has an easier time leaving the f*@&#*. The wife has to file for divorce, go thru the heartache of being betrayed, telling her family...

Old 08-14-2007, 05:59 PM

5 posts, read 29,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMiiorHateMii View Post
I wanted to know the answer to this question for a long time. I just want to get others opinions on it. And No, I am not a mistress and I am not even married, but I am just curious after reading some of the posts.

So who has it the best, the wife or the mistress? I will give my take on it later.
the man. the mistress is stupid because she rather share a man than get her own and in the end providing that the husband dies the wife will get everything. and the mistress gets is sloppy seconds.

Old 08-14-2007, 06:04 PM

28,890 posts, read 30,260,062 times
I don't think in a situation like this, anyone wins...

we're all connected, and when an individual starts to make decissions only in their behalf, then many other lives will suffer.

So, it would see to me, everyone here looses...sooner or later...and the pain starts...and when you wreck someone else's karma, you wreck your own two fold....

Just my thoughts on the subject

Creme
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.