Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-14-2011, 10:21 AM

1,090 posts, read 3,168,917 times

Advertisements

....and they don't even know it.

Been seeing friends and friends of friends being proposed to from some really great guys and these guys have no idea their woman has cheated on them or been doing them dirty.

My heart literally sinks seeing the FB pictures and updates because these guys are literally so good to these girls and I wonder if the whole world knows what's going on but doesn't say anything.

I cannot lie and say I'm not tempted to send an anonymous letter, because I just feel SO guilty that these great guys are really being screwed over, but I know it's none of my business.

Depressing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-14-2011, 10:31 AM

180 posts, read 409,097 times
it's a two way street.

best bet, stay out of it and keep your anonymous letters to yourself. for all you know, the other partner is fully aware of the cheating.

Old 10-14-2011, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by punkerjim View Post
it's a two way street.

best bet, stay out of it and keep your anonymous letters to yourself. for all you know, the other partner is fully aware of the cheating.
Yeah, that's what I was thinking. I won't do it, but I have to admit I wondered if SOMEONE should.

This case really does happen to be one where the woman is doing all the cheating and her guy literally works all the time (several people are around him) and just chills at home on his off time.

We all know him and he's the nicest guy ever. She confided to a friend of a friend that she feels bad for cheating, but has kept it a secret for over a year. He just proposed to her with a 2ct gorgeous ring.

I wonder if people are looking at him and thinking "Poor sucker."

Old 10-14-2011, 10:45 AM

3,062 posts, read 7,037,940 times
There must be something special about her.

Old 10-14-2011, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles22 View Post
There must be something special about her.
She's pretty. That's about it.

Old 10-14-2011, 10:58 AM

2,112 posts, read 2,698,306 times
Is he your best friend? Are you guys close like brothers? If I were in his position, I would want my best friend to tell me. If you two aren't that close, I'm not sure if it's in your place, it may do more harm than good.

Old 10-14-2011, 11:09 AM

5,139 posts, read 12,716,319 times
Invite her and the other cheater to dinner. I suggest finger food for everyone's safety.

Old 10-14-2011, 11:10 AM

2,336 posts, read 7,032,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opsimathia View Post
Invite her and the other cheater to dinner. I suggest finger food for everyone's safety.

Old 10-14-2011, 11:12 AM

2,472 posts, read 3,199,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BingCherry View Post
....and they don't even know it.

Been seeing friends and friends of friends being proposed to from some really great guys and these guys have no idea their woman has cheated on them or been doing them dirty.

My heart literally sinks seeing the FB pictures and updates because these guys are literally so good to these girls and I wonder if the whole world knows what's going on but doesn't say anything.

I cannot lie and say I'm not tempted to send an anonymous letter, because I just feel SO guilty that these great guys are really being screwed over, but I know it's none of my business.

Depressing.
That's blind faith for you, and another reason why people shouldn't waste their time with marriage. But they'll live. There's millions of others out there.

Old 10-14-2011, 11:33 AM

1,960 posts, read 4,665,579 times
Poor sucker. Never saw it coming. And when he does find out and gets indignated enough to grow a spine, he's gonna pay through the nose for having married her. Double life whammy. People have killed for less.. Eff marriage, it's a lose lose.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships