Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-09-2011, 06:19 PM

12,572 posts, read 15,585,338 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
We're gonna just slap something quick together.

Busy with work......
If it's like work you're not doing it right!

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe007 View Post
If that's what it takes, I can do it
Quote:
Hmm, people have told me I should open a bakery, my cookies, muffins, cheesecakes--all addictive
Quote:
Originally Posted by justthe6ofus View Post
then they just get tedious and my hands get cramps.
That's what she said!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
There's so many "that's what she said" jokes in here, and not a single guy to crack them.
Happy?

Old 11-09-2011, 06:21 PM

Quote:
LOL, you just bring the hot chocolate
It's on like..........like......uh.......well it's just on!

Old 11-09-2011, 06:25 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,097,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WFW&P View Post
No roast for you?
Nope, can't eat beef and forgot to make something different for me.

Quote:
That's the other problem, my recipe doesn't exist. Outside of the quantity of milk I just wing it. BTW, my hot chocolate rules!

I do believe I'm smelling a throw down here. I will graciously offer my services as a judge. Anyone else in?
LOL, no throw down. I was just messin' with her.

I am making brownies tonight though. I gave up on going to the store and decided I that I needed something chocolate instead.

Old 11-09-2011, 06:28 PM

Quote:
elaborate...do you mean like brand names??
Hmm, yeah that's the best way to put it. Example: I use only non-homogenized whole milk. This particluar brand comes in a bottle.

Old 11-09-2011, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Hmm, yeah that's the best way to put it. Example: I use only non-homogenized whole milk. This particluar brand comes in a bottle.
I get it...I'm particular with certain ingredients for recipes.

When I make mac and cheese I can only use carnation evaporated milk...

I always use Nestle's chocolate chunks when I make choc chip cookies...etc.

Old 11-09-2011, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Nope, can't eat beef and forgot to make something different for me.

LOL, no throw down. I was just messin' with her.

I am making brownies tonight though. I gave up on going to the store and decided I that I needed something chocolate instead.
I'm guessing by the time I get there they should be ready.

Old 11-09-2011, 06:47 PM

What I like about this forum is I can say this: After tomorrow I won't have to look at, hear from, put up with the booger-eating-ass-clowns I deal with for 17 straight days (weekends & holidays included); and not get caught by the aforementioned.

Old 11-09-2011, 07:04 PM

Quote:
I'm guessing by the time I get there they should be ready.
Yup, and lucky you the kids are sleeping and my husband isn't home so there will be brownies in the pan still.

Quote:
What I like about this forum is I can say this: After tomorrow I won't have to look at, hear from, put up with the booger-eating-ass-clowns I deal with for 17 straight days (weekends & holidays included); and not get caught by the aforementioned.
Wow!!! What are you going to do with yourself for 17 days? Do you and the wife have travel plans? What kind of work do you do? I'm thinking something with computers...lol

Old 11-09-2011, 07:30 PM

Quote:
Yup, and lucky you the kids are sleeping and my husband isn't home so there will be brownies in the pan still.

Excellent! I'm thinking creatively about the brownies.

Wow!!! What are you going to do with yourself for 17 days? Do you and the wife have travel plans? What kind of work do you do? I'm thinking something with computers...lol
Probably just piddle around, catch up with some friends I haven't seen in awhile, do those things I should do at night but I stay on CD instead.
No travel plans, maybe a half-day trip or something. Pretty sure the Titanic exhibit will be on the agenda.
You're close, I work for the company that holds the contract for the lottery.

Old 11-09-2011, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Probably just piddle around, catch up with some friends I haven't seen in awhile, do those things I should do at night but I stay on CD instead.
No travel plans, maybe a half-day trip or something. Pretty sure the Titanic exhibit will be on the agenda.
You're close, I work for the company that holds the contract for the lottery.
You forgot "sleep in"

I figured it had something to do with "geekness"...considering you said they were booger eaters...LOL

Okay, just reread, your comment about thinking creatively about the brownies got lost in the quote. I'm not sure I want to know what's got your gears turning...lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships