Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-04-2011, 10:13 PM

3,814 posts, read 6,786,192 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
I know. I'm usually much better about this. I've always had body image issues - but I've always had guys hitting on me all the time which was annoying and flattering all at the same time. But since I got pregnant and had a baby -that's slowed down a bit! I think it's left me feeling a little more insecure than usual. And it really shouldn't even matter what I look like right now. But I'm an actress - so I guess I'm used to it mattering a lot! Oh well. You live, you learn.
It's quite alright. Sounds like you are trying to keep the focus on your little one and that's a good thing!

Watching a child grow up is sweet, sad, beautiful, wonderful and heartbreaking all at the same time.

Old 12-04-2011, 10:44 PM

5,503 posts, read 5,572,529 times
Quote:
I know. I'm usually much better about this. I've always had body image issues - but I've always had guys hitting on me all the time which was annoying and flattering all at the same time. But since I got pregnant and had a baby -that's slowed down a bit! I think it's left me feeling a little more insecure than usual. And it really shouldn't even matter what I look like right now. But I'm an actress - so I guess I'm used to it mattering a lot! Oh well. You live, you learn.
Dewdrop...I'm a woman yet I can honestly say, "you're beautiful inside and out." Don't let negative comments get the better of you. Cheers!

Old 12-04-2011, 10:48 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,175,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonsavvy View Post
It's quite alright. Sounds like you are trying to keep the focus on your little one and that's a good thing!

Watching a child grow up is sweet, sad, beautiful, wonderful and heartbreaking all at the same time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ans57 View Post
Dewdrop...I'm a woman yet I can honestly say, "you're beautiful inside and out." Don't let negative comments get the better of you. Cheers!
You are all just too sweet! I should just stay on here and avoid all other threads!

Old 12-04-2011, 10:52 PM

17,869 posts, read 21,002,282 times
Quote:
You are all just too sweet! I should just stay on here and avoid all other threads!
Everyone has weak moments. That's where the people you trust comes through with some insight no matter how crude it can be.

Old 12-04-2011, 10:54 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,175,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
Everyone has weak moments. That's where the people you trust comes through with some insight no matter how crude it can be.
Thank you! I needed it! Feeling much better now! And the little one has just stopped crying and nodded off to sleep for the night! Nighty night everyone!

Old 12-04-2011, 10:56 PM

17,869 posts, read 21,002,282 times
Quote:
Thank you! I needed it! Feeling much better now! And the little one has just stopped crying and nodded off to sleep for the night! Nighty night everyone!
I'm off too.

y'all enjoy your day tomorrow. It's gonna be cold here.

Old 12-04-2011, 11:00 PM

5,419 posts, read 9,199,385 times
hard cider is awesome. found it in the store tonight and had to try it... you don't know you're drinking til you're polishing off the last bottle.

Old 12-05-2011, 01:03 AM

27,957 posts, read 39,791,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogwalker425 View Post
I have to agree. I'm thinking it may be time for a break. I am starting to find the vast majority of posters here intolerable and I'd love to reach through the screen and smack them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I've been thinking about that for a while...... IDK.... then I come back like a friggin zombie... IDK... lately this place hasn't done much for the soul......
Yup. It is fun to **** off the idiots. I love the ones who tell me that they placed me on their ignore list, or attempt to moderate a disucssion when it doesn't go their way. Which I am reminded, they the OP does not own the thread. CD does.

I love a good fight sometimes, I think that is the scottish in me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Besides, your job is done... What are you gonna tell us from now on...? What you cooked for dinner?
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogwalker425 View Post
I don't cook. That's what I have a husband for.
I am happy to be chef de cuisine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
That's right... send in a man to get things done....
Right after the wedding I changed out of my suit and changed the oil in her car for the road trip the next day.

Old 12-05-2011, 07:11 AM

9,408 posts, read 13,743,263 times
Quote:
I think I need a break for sure. There is this jerk going on and on about how average looking I am. He keeps telling me how I'm not hot and I'm not attractive and it's making me really upset. Stupid me for not putting my pics on private - I just never thought someone would be so insulting to me. You here are all awesome but I might need to take a break.
Who is he? Give me his name and I'll hunt him down and beat the living crap out of him.

Old 12-05-2011, 10:42 AM

2,650 posts, read 3,013,003 times
A lifelong friend lost his oldest boy last night. I don't know how, I couldn't understand him on the phone. Twenty two years old. It seems like only yesterday he was born and my mind dwells on the baby I held, the man who died last night. I cant imagine this grief and my heart breaks for his family and so great a loss.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships