Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you engage in any aspect of the BDSM lifestyle on a regular basis?
Yes 13 17.33%
No 62 82.67%
Voters: 75. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-05-2012, 09:14 PM

1,429 posts, read 2,297,914 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
We don't really care... Playing is fun sometimes and to some.
We?

I have gotten plenty of questions both on this thread and in PMs but I figured that there would have been more.

Old 01-05-2012, 09:16 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,170,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaKintobor View Post
We?
We, the forumites; not we, the Queen of England.

Quote:
I have gotten plenty of questions both on this thread and in PMs but I figured that there would have been more.
You think your life is THAT fascinating, huh...?!

Old 01-05-2012, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
We, the forumites; not we, the Queen of England.

You think your life is THAT fascinating, huh...?!

You speak for everyone on the forum and you think that I believe MY life is that fascinating?

You are just looking for a fight and to get my thread locked and I want no part of it.

Let's keep things civil please.

Any personal problems you have with me or this thread you can direct straight to my PM box. I will reply but I really do not wish to get this thread locked.

Thank you for understanding.

Old 01-05-2012, 09:56 PM

406 posts, read 770,929 times
Quote:
Do you want the response to the question about how I move play out of the bedroom? MY ANSWER : My Sir is sitting next to me right now. He thinks that my response to you will be interesting for him to read.

My Sir and I and are into MANY different fetishes. I live together with him 24/7 full time now and I as you can imagine I live a pretty interesting life.

Being a slave means that I have agreed to willingly give complete control of me and my actions to my Sir. He is free to do with me anything and everything that he sees fit whenever he pleases.

It isn't only about the obvious sexual acts like waking him up with a blow job in the mornings before lifting my ankle up to him to unlock me from the cuffs that keep me chained to the floor by his bed or the whips and chains.

It is a continuous effort. My world revolves around pleasing my Master and ensuring that I obey his every command to the best of my ability be it something as simple as being bound with rope and being used as furniture for him, keeping the home clean and cooking and cleaning or something like worshipping his **** while I bathe him to very hardcore activities such as breath play, wax play, levitation and much more.

Is there anything specific that you want to know?

Do you want the response to how BDSM can be more mental than physical? MY ANSWER :

Hello there!

BDSM can include whips or chains or none at all. As a sub you have all of the power to decide exactly what you want and what you absolutely will not participate in. No one has the right to make you do anything you do not want to do. Even your Dom or Master. The power is in your hands.

It can be more emotional than physical according to whatever you like.

There can be role playing to your hearts content and it can go with the flow too. You make all of your own rules.

Everything is entirely up to you and what makes you and your Dom or Master happy.

Feel free to ask any other questions you may have!

Do you want the response to why I feel the need to 'Be purged of all choice and option and responsibility' and 'How would I feel if I could not participate for some time'? MY ANSWER : To answer your questions my desire to submit comes from several different aspects and not just a desire to regress for awhile and get rid of the pressure of the responsibility of making choices.

My desire to submit comes from two prime areas. From the fact that I naturally like to submit and I find it sexually, mentally and emotionally pleasurable and the fact that it also brings my Sir pleasure which in return pleases me further.

As for the feeling of cleansing it has many forms and many reasons and a long version would bore you to death I am sure but the primary factor is that it releases all of the tension and stress in me and makes me feel AMAZING.

Be it achieved by a good cry or multiple climax it is all good.

Do you want the answer to how old I am? MY ANSWER : I am 25 years old and I have been in the lifestyle since the day that I turned 18.

Long before that I knew my Dom and I threw myself at Him for years before and He wouldn't touch me until I was of age.

For a number of years things were very one sided!

Those are my exact responses to those questions and they branched off into other areas and if I didn't answer any of them clearly or left something out please let me know and I will answer.

"used as furniture for him"???? how?
that I do not understand.

and I'm guessing if and when you have children, you won't be chained to the floor? or you'll just make sure your door is locked?

Old 01-05-2012, 10:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitterclinger View Post
"used as furniture for him"???? how?
that I do not understand.

and I'm guessing if and when you have children, you won't be chained to the floor? or you'll just make sure your door is locked?
It is called fornification. You can google to see how that works.

I won't be having sex in front of my children. No sane person does that.

Old 01-05-2012, 10:08 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,008,032 times
Quote:

I won't be having sex in front of my children. No sane person does that.
That's what I was thinking... I mean seriously? We ALL have sex drives (well...most of us, anyway) and that doesn't die the instant we become parents. Many, many people like to do something other than the traditional sedate missionary style Friday night at 9 schtupp...what do you think any of us do after we have children? We close the door!

I'm not into B&D, by the way. But this happened to stand out when I read it.

Old 01-05-2012, 10:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
That's what I was thinking... I mean seriously? We ALL have sex drives (well...most of us, anyway) and that doesn't die the instant we become parents. Many, many people like to do something other than the traditional sedate missionary style Friday night at 9 schtupp...what do you think any of us do after we have children? We close the door!

I'm not into B&D, by the way. But this happened to stand out when I read it.
I was asked earlier in the thread and by PMs too. Although I realize that with my 24/7 lifestyle that it would be a question to some but just because I am a kinky person doesn't mean that my ability to be a good parent goes out the window.

Old 01-05-2012, 10:17 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,008,032 times
Quote:
I was asked earlier in the thread and by PMs too. Although I realize that with my 24/7 lifestyle that it would be a question to some but just because I am a kinky person doesn't mean that my ability to be a good parent goes out the window.
No...in fact...a little kink helps blow off steam sometimes and reminds you that you're still a sexual person...not just a parent robot. You're still you. Oh my goodness, you don't want to know some of the things DH and I did before our little ones got here. We...explored. Now? Once in a while, when neither of us is tired and we're both looking good to each other and the kids are zombified in front of Nick Jr., we disappear to explore again.

Liking a li'l kink does not equal "bad parent." No, you probably can't pull off 24/7 with your lifestyle with children around but I can't wear that ridiculous collar or watch certain, erm, movies with DH in front of my children either...that's just relegated to behind closed doors and there's no shame...IMO. Parenting is parenting. Sex is sex. Each has its place.

Old 01-05-2012, 10:18 PM

1,754 posts, read 2,468,803 times
I'm also a very conservative libertarian, live your life how you want. I thank the op for answering questions candidly. I honestly do feel sad for her though. I truly hope I'm wrong, but I'm thinking she is being victimized by a very cunning devil. You asked for somebody to try to explain how they feel, that's the best I can put it without derailing your thread.

I don't ever want to be Ina frame of mind though to be able to understand how your husband can do what he does. I find that completely repulsive.

I'm trying not to be over emotional, I apologize. Reading through the last few pages are starting to fill me with sadness and anger. You are an adult, I just hope you will never look back with regret and a sense of loss for your youth with this guy.

Old 01-05-2012, 10:18 PM

406 posts, read 770,929 times
Quote:
Hmm. I figured there would be more questioning and debate on this thread.
what did you want to debate?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships