Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-04-2012, 08:05 AM

270 posts, read 387,642 times

Advertisements

I was friends with this guy for long time but recently he expressed a sexual interest. I was resistant and he said that in order to get with him i had to send a pic of my boobs and private parts. I resisted for awhile but I finally gave in and sent a pic of my boobs. I sent it and he said that he didnt get them and was im SURE THAT it went through to him...but I'm sure he has them and now i feel embarrased and ashamed like he must think im disgusting or my breasts are terrible. I've never done this before and now im not sure why he is not answering me at all??? Thinking my boobs must be horrid and hes showing them all over ..... I have tried numerous times to text or call and he won't take my call....confused
I definitely will never do it again...I've never done that before...He's been completely silent and has not answered or replied to my text since before New Year..I have not attempted to contact him at all..but I'm just worried because I did something so reckless...:-(I am over 18 and no one can see my face at all..but now i feel exploited and the silence from his end is making me more and more nervous :-( It is playing a bit with my self esteem because I am thinking something is wrong with my body hence the silence

Old 01-04-2012, 08:10 AM
bg7

7,694 posts, read 10,561,490 times
I think you should chill - and just forget him. Its no big deal. Just realize you're more experienced in the world than you were a few weeks back. Its ok, move on.

Old 01-04-2012, 08:12 AM

270 posts, read 387,642 times
Default embarrassed and ashamed!:-(

I was friends with this guy for long time but recently he expressed a sexual interest. I was resistant and he said that in order to get with him i had to send a pic of my boobs and private parts. I resisted for awhile but I finally gave in and sent a pic of my boobs. I sent it and he said that he didnt get them and was im SURE THAT it went through to him...but I'm sure he has them and now i feel embarrased and ashamed like he must think im disgusting or my breasts are terrible. I've never done this before and now im not sure why he is not answering me at all??? Thinking my boobs must be horrid and hes showing them all over ..... I have tried numerous times to text or call and he won't take my call....
I definitely will never do it again...I've never done that before...He's been completely silent and has not answered or replied to my text since before New Year..I have not attempted to contact him at all..but I'm just worried because I did something so reckless...:-(I am over 18 and no one can see my face at all..but now i feel exploited and the silence from his end is making me more and more nervous :-( It is playing a bit with my self esteem because I am thinking something is wrong with my body hence the silence. We never had any type of sexual contact ..this was actually the first I'd ever done anything like that..i have had numerous conversations with friends and they have all said there is nothing wrong with me but I feel very vunerable. We went out a handful times and he was always nice but flirty nothing crazy. It's playing with my self esteem and has me wondering why all of a sudden the silence even though i have not tried to contact him at since day before New Year. It was strange because the last thing he told me was that he was a little busy driving and he didnt get the pics and that if i was sure i had sent them to him but I'm pretty sure they went through to him. i tried to everything to reach him and he would just NOT answer at all.

Last edited by jazzyj19; 01-04-2012 at 08:31 AM..

Old 01-04-2012, 08:14 AM

1,429 posts, read 2,297,584 times
The guy is using you for photos and probably isn't even who he says he is! What a creep!

I am not sure what the laws are but if he is sending your pics to others without your consent I believe that is against the law. The hard part would be proving it.

Also if you are underaged or something of that nature you can report him for exploitation of a minor.

Old 01-04-2012, 08:14 AM

2,152 posts, read 3,398,152 times
apparently he was never really a friend

Old 01-04-2012, 08:18 AM

1,611 posts, read 4,854,130 times
If you are not recognizable in the pictures then just write this episode off as a momentary lapse in judgment. It is not likely that there is anything wrong with your boobs but more likely that he just wanted to be able to coerce you into doing something you didn't want to do. He got what he wanted (although it wasn't really you) and now he's moving on. You don't exactly say what kind of friendship you had with him before the sex entered the picture but I think you just need a better class of friends so chalk this up as a learning experience and move on. Better luck next time and choose your "friends" more carefully.

Old 01-04-2012, 08:19 AM

3,879 posts, read 8,383,442 times
Consider it a lesson learned the hard way.

Old 01-04-2012, 08:22 AM

30,527 posts, read 16,222,191 times
I'm with howdydoody. This guy is NOT a friend! At this point there's no telling what he's doing with the photos but not answering your calls is doing you a favor.

Old 01-04-2012, 08:27 AM

2,495 posts, read 4,358,314 times
WTF is wrong with kids of nowadays? smdh

Old 01-04-2012, 08:27 AM

3,924 posts, read 6,836,808 times
Well if you were friends with him for a long time, I doubt he was "out to get you". I guess it depends on your friendship. The only thing I can think of is that maybe he was drunk? What I am thinking is maybe he was drunk and was playing around in a flirtatious way and now he feels bad that you followed through with *his* request. Basically he says he didn't get it in order to make you feel a little less exploited since he feels like he exploited you.

I have done some stupid stuff when I was drunk, but usually the girl wont follow through with it, if she did then I would have probably felt bad once I was sober. :/

Either way, I highly doubt hes posting it or sharing it with people. Worst case, maybe a few buddies, but only if they are nice. I have never had a buddy show off a pic of girl who was gross. Guys just don't do that. May or may not help the situation.

Last edited by ChiGuy2.5; 01-04-2012 at 08:39 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.