Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-07-2012, 12:46 PM

3,588 posts, read 5,731,483 times

Advertisements

If you feel like your ladyfriend is doing this on purpose then ambush her. Make her some soup and bread and bring it over as a get well gift.

If she isn't sick then you caught her in a lie and discovered a problem in your relationship.

If she is sick then you win tons of sweet boyfriend points.

It is a win-win scenario.

Eh, no. Not really. It sounds kind of stalkerish. If your gut is telling her not to trust her, then don't. But don't start making up tests for her to pass and she doesn't even know she's being tested. That's not fair.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-07-2012, 01:04 PM

499 posts, read 892,136 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post
I want to come to Istanbul. Never visited. I'm a Byzantium geek and all of Turkey enamours me and sends my head into a spin

If I die, I wish to be buried in Justinian's hippodrome. That bad

I know a woman from Turkey. And I have seen her family women and her friends in her community, they all live in Jersey. Absolutely adorable ladies - the best of Islamic culture. The only state which allows women to be free in that culture. Of course, my wishful thinking I'd somehow end up with an Eastern Orthodox Turkish diva. Antlers aren't so lucky
My worst nightmare was about Istanbul. The Greeks captured Istanbul and i woke up crying so bad. LOL. i was very patriot in those days

If you come to Turkey one day, you'll see that there are 2 different lives in West and East. Woman are free in West but not so free in East. it's kind of complicated

Old 01-07-2012, 01:05 PM

61,742 posts, read 87,194,708 times
Quote:
Eh, no. Not really. It sounds kind of stalkerish. If your gut is telling her not to trust her, then don't. But don't start making up tests for her to pass and she doesn't even know she's being tested. That's not fair.
^^^ This.
If I say "no" to a date and ask to postpone it, then I don't want anyone to spy on me and check on my alibi. Maybe she has cold, allergies, headache, cramps or just is in a bad mood - it doesn't matter. How is he going to know when he sees her for few seconds anyway? What kind of proof he will have?
Just wait and see... is she going to come to the next date or tell you another excuse? Then you will know.

Hmmm..... is this thread about postponed date or hot ladies in Istanbul???

Old 01-07-2012, 01:11 PM

1,429 posts, read 2,298,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoowhoo View Post
My worst nightmare was about Istanbul. The Greeks captured Istanbul and i woke up crying so bad. LOL. i was very patriot in those days

If you come to Turkey one day, you'll see that there are 2 different lives in West and East. Woman are free in West but not so free in East. it's kind of complicated
The Greeks would be happy to leave Turkey alone if they could just get Cyprus back.

Old 01-07-2012, 01:12 PM

1,429 posts, read 2,298,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elnina View Post
^^^ This.
If I say "no" to a date and ask to postpone it, then I don't want anyone to spy on me and check on my alibi. Maybe she has cold, allergies, headache, cramps or just is in a bad mood - it doesn't matter. How is he going to know when he sees her for few seconds anyway? What kind of proof he will have?
Just wait and see... is she going to come to the next date or tell you another excuse? Then you will know.

I will take 'hot ladies in Istanbul' for 1000 Mr. Trebek.

Old 01-07-2012, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaKintobor View Post
The Greeks would be happy to leave Turkey alone if they could just get Cyprus back.
North Cyprus is ours. They can get the rest of it

Old 01-07-2012, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elnina View Post
^^^ This.

it's about a hot lady who postponed the date

Old 01-07-2012, 02:22 PM

18,270 posts, read 14,437,376 times
I have allergies year-round and as bad as they sometimes get, in spite of medication, I don't allow them to stop me. Whatever her real problem is, make sure she feels real guilty about not showing up.

Old 01-07-2012, 02:25 PM

5,419 posts, read 9,200,258 times
Maybe she secretly hates you but doesn't want to make you feel bad.

Old 01-07-2012, 02:29 PM

8,679 posts, read 15,273,223 times
AC, she did you a favor by sparing you exposure to particle droplet infection.

If a guy cancels a date with me because he's got more snot in his sinus cavities than the Great Lakes have water, I consider it a good day.

Wash your hands, eat an orange, and catch up with her when she feels better.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships