Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-31-2012, 11:39 PM

4,837 posts, read 8,855,839 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by John13 View Post
Is Finding Someone Just To Have Sex With Really That Easy?

This is a serious question that I would like some opinions on.
Ten percent of guys find it extremely easy. For eighty percent it is impossible. Where do you fit in?

Old 08-01-2012, 02:09 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,732,835 times
Quote:
That's fine. I didn't deny those were your observations but from what I have experienced it's not the case. I think we should just agree to disagree here. I did state a few times that it could be different for some in your age group. Those are your experiences and I understand that.

I think that's a shame because guys trying to score like this is a sport
or something is not my idea of human relations. I cannot relate.

Okay, agree to disagree. And I do agree with that last part you wrote. It's nothing but a game from the looks of it.

Old 08-01-2012, 02:13 PM

5,347 posts, read 7,199,924 times
It's much easier now, and I think easier then at any point In history. However It'll never be as easy for us as it is for females because we simply don't have vaginas but it's catching up. More women being sl**s evened the playing field for guys.

Old 08-01-2012, 02:14 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,732,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradPiff View Post
It's much easier now, and I think easier then at any point In history. However It'll never be as easy for us as it is for females because we simply don't have vaginas but it's catching up. More women being sl**s evened the playing field for guys.

well hooray for you all and you probably should stick together.

Old 08-01-2012, 02:37 PM

5,472 posts, read 7,605,427 times
Quote:
I agree with that. It seems like many attractive girls are giving it up no problem. There is rarely even a need to approach or get a phone number. In the area where i live, you can go out any night of the week, get a few smiles from super attractive hotties in their twenties, come up to them and tell them you live a block away, and youre well on your way. No small talk, no nonsense and no wasted breath. Maybe its because the school is out or because its the summer time, but i never remember the dating scene to be this way. If you take a girl to your place on a first or second date and dont push for and have sex, she will be visibly dissapointed as well....just an fyi

Old 08-01-2012, 02:58 PM

102,211 posts, read 107,904,670 times
Quote:
Piff sounds like he holds some nostalgia for the Victorian era, even as he's celebrating its demise. He sounds like he respects women of that era more.

Old 08-01-2012, 03:00 PM

102,211 posts, read 107,904,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
In the area where i live, you can go out any night of the week, get a few smiles from super attractive hotties in their twenties, come up to them and tell them you live a block away, and youre well on your way. No small talk, no nonsense and no wasted breath. Maybe its because the school is out or because its the summer time, but i never remember the dating scene to be this way. If you take a girl to your place on a first or second date and dont push for and have sex, she will be visibly dissapointed as well....just an fyi
If this is true, why are so many guys on C-D whining that they can't get any, and women should give it up automatically?

Old 08-01-2012, 03:04 PM

5,347 posts, read 7,199,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
If this is true, why are so many guys on C-D whining that they can't get any, and women should give it up automatically?
CD population doesn't=Most men

Old 08-01-2012, 03:08 PM

8,011 posts, read 8,208,250 times
Quote:
This is a serious question that I would like some opinions on.

I read that very recently on a post here and rather respond to it I thought it might be a good topic. It would be nice if the poster who wrote that yesterday would respond here.

Also, someone told me the exact same thing when I was corresponding with a potential match a few weeks ago on a dating web site. She was surprised when I disagreed with her as she insisted it's true.

I disagree, but in truth I don't know for sure! They make it seem you can go up to a person anywhere, talk for a few minutes, then take them home. Or meet most anyone in a club and score easily.

Maybe it's only the younger crowd but the two sources I mentioned were not very young so I am puzzled. I'm having a lot of trouble talking to women and connecting on any level. This easy sex thing has me scratching my head and wondering if there is any truth to it.

I'm not finding any easy ones out there, not that I'm looking for that but just saying. I'm a bit out of practice as I missed a recent 8 years in the dating scene due to a relationship and marriage that turned into a disaster. Since then I have had very few dates and none of them have worked out. I am a little shy but I do approach women and try to meet them --- sometimes. I'm a nice guy, clean, nice smile, and I almost always dress nice. If it's so easy I would think I would be approched once in a while. Truth is that hardly ever happens.

I do not have any interest in one night stands but I'd love to gain some knowledge if this is true.

Is it easy? Am I missing something? I'm thinking maybe it's the Washington, DC area.

TIA.
I agree with you John, people have a tendency to do what's easy and for some guys it's not easy. If it was every guys would be getting it every night if they wanted to.

Old 08-01-2012, 03:08 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,996,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
lol. Because everyone lives in an area where all you have to do is smile at women and they just throw themselves at you.

Let me know what drugs they're on.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships