Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: divorce or not?
Yes 17 77.27%
No 5 22.73%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-26-2012, 10:03 PM

4 posts, read 10,500 times

Advertisements

Ok, I wrote a recent thread about knocking another woman up, well I also got married on the 15th of November. Which six days earlier I had cheated on her, since we've been married I have not cheated on her or talked to other women. But everytime my wife and I get in a fight, she brings up how I cheated on her. She is always saying that I must be screwing another women or talking secretly to another woman behind her back. Its starting to become annoying, I even had an app on my phone to where she could text a key word and the response in the text would be my GPS location and my current speed. I got so tired of her doing the key word about ten times a day that I just deleted it. IDK what to do, she gets meaner and meaner as the days go on, sex has died down and I get depressed when I come home. What would you do?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-26-2012, 10:08 PM

19,941 posts, read 22,889,249 times
So you cheated on your fiancee six days before marriage, and you (I assume) knocked another woman up recently as well?

Dude- if your wife is gorgeous and has money- I'd say you have hit the trifecta of a perfect wife, cause it's obvious she's got stoopid down pat. She married you...

Old 02-26-2012, 10:09 PM

45,217 posts, read 100,955,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by timthebiker25 View Post
Ok, I wrote a recent thread about knocking another woman up, well I also got married on the 15th of November. Which six days earlier I had cheated on her, since we've been married I have not cheated on her or talked to other women. But everytime my wife and I get in a fight, she brings up how I cheated on her. She is always saying that I must be screwing another women or talking secretly to another woman behind her back. Its starting to become annoying, I even had an app on my phone to where she could text a key word and the response in the text would be my GPS location and my current speed. I got so tired of her doing the key word about ten times a day that I just deleted it. IDK what to do, she gets meaner and meaner as the days go on, sex has died down and I get depressed when I come home. What would you do?
WHY did you marry her???

Time to grow up and do the work to fix this mess you've created.

Seek some professional help so that you can uncover why you make such rash, self centered decisions and deal with whatever issues you have underneath it all.

Divorce should not be an option unless and until you earn your way out of the marriage by doing the hard work to try to save it first (not counting abusive marriages).

Get busy.

Old 02-26-2012, 10:11 PM

27,955 posts, read 39,911,560 times
no, as a matter of principal she should divorce you.

Old 02-26-2012, 10:11 PM

35,094 posts, read 51,441,256 times
Quote:

Why would you get married when you cheated on her six days before you made it legal. Cripes, that should have been your first clue right there.

If I were her I would have already kicked you to the curb but I'm just like that.

So to answer your "What would you do question", I'd kick your ass to the curb and take you for everything you've got, then I'd burn it all just for fun but that is only after I've made your life a miserable living hell for 10 years before I legally divorce you.

Old 02-26-2012, 10:35 PM

663 posts, read 1,084,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
Why would you get married when you cheated on her six days before you made it legal. Cripes, that should have been your first clue right there.

If I were her I would have already kicked you to the curb but I'm just like that.

So to answer your "What would you do question", I'd kick your ass to the curb and take you for everything you've got, then I'd burn it all just for fun but that is only after I've made your life a miserable living hell for 10 years before I legally divorce you.
What should you do? ^Participating in this one sounds about right.

Your depressed when you get home and the sex has died down? Apparently the sex has died down with your wife but was all hot and heavy on 11/9 with your friend.

Just think about how your sex life is going to die a miserable death once your wife finds out a special delivery from the stork may be on its way.

There were instructions in your other thread that you should smack yourself. That's the other thing you should do, repeatedly.

Old 02-26-2012, 10:41 PM

15,013 posts, read 21,724,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SD4020 View Post
This.

But a lot of women who get cheated on are really unhappy but like to stay anyway and torture the guy. THIS IS UNCONSCIOUS FOR THEM but I have seen it happen dozens of times. As a result, you should divorce her for not being a good husband because she won't do it.

Old 02-26-2012, 10:47 PM

14,582 posts, read 23,147,761 times
....the ****?

Old 02-26-2012, 10:47 PM

6,459 posts, read 12,060,815 times
Quote:
Divorce.

But YOU never should have gotten married in the first place, since you admitted to cheating on her six days before the wedding.

Leave or get counseling.

Old 02-26-2012, 10:53 PM

4,098 posts, read 7,124,179 times
Default Should I seek a divorce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD4020 View Post
I agree! Some men are just sorry excuses for a husband and don't deserve a woman of any kind. My advice to be get a divorce and set this woman free, she doesn't deserve having to be tied to you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships