Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-29-2012, 04:58 PM

16,391 posts, read 30,959,670 times

Advertisements

Totally got rejected today, well acutally in a sense I got rejected twice One girl I had been hittin on just got a new boyfriend today, lost to a guy in a band!

Then later today I figured I'd make things up and ask out a different girl who I thought was a sure bet.. I invite her out to a Tapas restaurant and she just asked what it was and said "yeah.. I think we could definitely work something out sometime." Seemed like she was awkwardly saying it though because she couldn't find an excuse. I couldn't believe it! 2 times in one day! She's a nice girl, I'll still talk to her like always but will definitely leave it to her to bring up going out. I was really surprised on the second... the first, well that was no surprise but 2 in one day sounds way more dramatic to write about
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-29-2012, 05:04 PM

17,869 posts, read 21,016,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burgler09 View Post
Totally got rejected today, well acutally in a sense I got rejected twice One girl I had been hittin on just got a new boyfriend today, lost to a guy in a band!

Then later today I figured I'd make things up and ask out a different girl who I thought was a sure bet.. I invite her out to a Tapas restaurant and she just asked what it was and said "yeah.. I think we could definitely work something out sometime." Seemed like she was awkwardly saying it though because she couldn't find an excuse. I couldn't believe it! 2 times in one day! She's a nice girl, I'll still talk to her like always but will definitely leave it to her to bring up going out. I was really surprised on the second... the first, well that was no surprise but 2 in one day sounds way more dramatic to write about
Man I've been rejected so many times in one day I had to ask my hand out just so I could at least get a yes finally.

Old 02-29-2012, 05:15 PM

16,391 posts, read 30,959,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
Man I've been rejected so many times in one day I had to ask my hand out just so I could at least get a yes finally.

What surprises me is that I've gotten with girls who seem less into me than both of these girls. You know when you have someone talking to you and you say " yep she wants me" , that's how this was.

Either way, no sweat for me I did my part.. if she wants to come out with me she can bring it up another time. On to searching for more hahah

Old 02-29-2012, 05:52 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,213,544 times
Awe, that's too bad, burgler. I'm sure it was just a fluke!

Old 02-29-2012, 05:58 PM

45,217 posts, read 100,800,760 times
Quote:

The good news is, you're the kind of guy who knows how to roll with the punches

I know you'll have better luck soon

Old 02-29-2012, 07:49 PM

17,717 posts, read 13,560,095 times
We all have our good & bad days when it comes to the oppersite sex it happens. Sucks but pick yourself up & dust yourself off & do it again.

Old 02-29-2012, 07:50 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,042,284 times
Burgler, you have such a great attitude about it, I'm sure your luck will turn around soon.

Old 02-29-2012, 07:54 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,221,103 times
Quote:
lost to a guy in a band!
That doesn't even count... It figures!

Quote:
but 2 in one day sounds way more dramatic to write about
I know the solution! You've been way too busy... Don't hit on more than one girl a day, OK?!

Old 02-29-2012, 07:57 PM

17,717 posts, read 13,560,095 times
I know the solution! You've been way too busy... Don't hit on more than one girl a day, OK?![/quote]

So just one girl a day?

Old 02-29-2012, 08:01 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,912,119 times
Stop stealing their purses!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships