Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-27-2012, 12:07 PM

8,227 posts, read 11,148,176 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr bolo View Post
date an unattractive man
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper12 View Post
They end up settling for an ugly guy. Or they don't date, and become old maids. Then, again, an ugly woman can do pretty well in an area with not a lot of competion, like North Dakota right now, if she works it. Also, I have noticed, it really is a personality issue, and self esteem, if a woman thinks she is a catch, and acts that way, men will pick up on that.
What they said^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^.

If you're a 3 you can't to expect to get a 9 or ten. Hell you're lucky if you get a five. If you're a 3 you need to date men who are also 3's. And if they don't want to date you, then you're up sh*t creek.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-27-2012, 02:49 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,734,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimac20 View Post
Eh, as long as it's not outta control what's the probably with people wanting to feel beautiful? We prop up ugly women all the time by calling them beautiful etc all the time.

I agree it can get outta control. No one should feel they deserve this or that, then again I don't believe in 'leagues.' A Heidi Klum type could easily fall for Mr Average Joe.
I don't prop ugly women up and call them beautiful. I just won't say anything at all, LOL...what do you mean as long as it's not out of control? It is out of control when he's a 3, for example and wants to look down on a woman that's a 3 because 'she's ugly,' yet feels a Heidi Klum is more on his level. That's a problem, because he's not that hot in the first place. You don't beleive in leagues? Well that's you're prerogative I guess, but I do.

Old 03-27-2012, 06:20 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,535,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
I believe that's not true. Men always tell me I have a nice shape,yet all a nice shape does is you sex,not men who are truly interested.

As for doing things pretty girls won't do(sex wise anyway) I have gone there and yet,nothing.
I was already used for money by my first hubby,so I won't do what ugly rich guys do,and that is have someone interested in you because of money.
Might work for men,doesnt work for women.
You know the grass really is not greener on the other side of the fence.

Really attractive women can harbor a great deal of insecurities about their looks and whether someone really loves them for them (or just how they look). Looks fade. Time takes a toll.

If someone fell in love with your looks, will they fall out of love when you are no longer that hot 25 year old? Will they trade you in for a newer, younger, hotter model? Not to mention that no matter how beautiful you are there is ALWAYS someone who is physically more beautiful, someone will always be hotter. Many very beautiful women have had major issues with men and relationships (Halle Berry, Jennifer Lopez, Jennifer Anniston, Kim Kardashian, Elizabeth Taylor, etc)

Value yourself and focus on being beautiful on the inside and true love will eventually find you.

Old 01-14-2013, 07:29 AM

1,791 posts, read 3,181,891 times
Be REALLY good at sex

Old 01-14-2013, 07:52 AM

632 posts, read 1,030,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
How does a very unattractive woman get dates?
They either DONT get dates, or they hang out on their computer keypads chatting away on the internets.

Very unattractive women have to really be nice and open in order to have any hope of getting dates. They also have to rely on very unattractive men who are also horny to pursue them. Usually though, its reliance on the internet or being set up by friends. On rare occasions, they find someone who is into the same things that they are, thus, they establish some sort of connection first before starting to date. You know, like they meet at a CosPlay event or Ren Faire.

Other "very unattractive" that you mention jeseygal4u do something smart - they exercise, become fit and develop confidence that allow them to NEVER suffer from not being datable. These are the "buttafaces" that you hear about. You know, everything is great but-her-face. But I guess, if her body is nice, she cannot be considered unattractive.

Old 01-14-2013, 07:54 AM

4,217 posts, read 7,302,712 times
Make some serious $$$ and become an expert at bj's & having great sex.

Old 01-14-2013, 07:57 AM

1,791 posts, read 3,181,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capablanca View Post
They either DONT get dates, or they hang out on their computer keypads chatting away on the internets.

Very unattractive women have to really be nice and open in order to have any hope of getting dates. They also have to rely on very unattractive men who are also horny to pursue them. Usually though, its reliance on the internet or being set up by friends. On rare occasions, they find someone who is into the same things that they are, thus, they establish some sort of connection first before starting to date. You know, like they meet at a CosPlay event or Ren Faire.

Other "very unattractive" that you mention jeseygal4u do something smart - they exercise, become fit and develop confidence that allow them to NEVER suffer from not being datable. These are the "buttafaces" that you hear about. You know, everything is great but-her-face. But I guess, if her body is nice, she cannot be considered unattractive.
Wow, imagine finding a woman who is "really nice and open". Maybe i should start trying to find an unattractive woman by most people's standards and see if there is something i can find attractive about her.

Old 01-14-2013, 08:26 AM

2,691 posts, read 4,331,224 times
Threads like these make me feel sorry for humanity.

Is it really that hard to believe that it (love and attraction) is not just about looks? Sometimes a personality shines brighter than a pretty face.

Old 01-14-2013, 10:12 AM

8,227 posts, read 11,148,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jad2k View Post
Threads like these make me feel sorry for humanity.

Is it really that hard to believe that it (love and attraction) is not just about looks? Sometimes a personality shines brighter than a pretty face.
I don't care how much "personality" a women has, if I'm not attracted to her Im just not attracted to her.

Old 01-14-2013, 10:14 AM

41,965 posts, read 75,205,836 times
Quote:
How does a very unattractive woman get dates?
Fortunately for the human race, the definition of "very unattractive" varies from person to person.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships