Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-14-2013, 03:17 PM

1,791 posts, read 3,180,425 times

Advertisements

So apparently in the rejection thread, it sounds as if several perfectly innocent ladies have experienced some very rude rejections from men. Guys making fun of women's looks and just otherwise being mean. Laughing at their expense, calling women ugly, insulting them for no good reason.

So i have a message for these guys:

You guys doing this are losers. True losers. If i ever catch any of you douchebags in my town rejecting someone in a mean fashion and insulting her for no reason, i am going to have some very harsh words and a Mod cut: language waiting for you. I cannot stand that snip. Why does anyone have to be mean to someone for no reason? Rejection hurts badly enough as it is. Why do you losers feel the need to intentionally hurt someone worse than necessary. You are no better than the Snip stuck-up women who reject men in a cruel way.

Am i mean to women? Of course, but only AFTER they reject me. I'm never mean to a woman for no reason. I'm only mean to women who insult me, reject me, deny me sex, damage my ego, or otherwise hurt me. I'm never mean to another human being for no reason. You people who are intentionally mean for no reason, you need serious psychiatric help. It's because of you that stuff like Columbine and the Sandy Hook tragedies happen. You are the scourge of the earth, and I hope you all burn in hell.

Everyone else, have a nice day

Last edited by PJSaturn; 01-14-2013 at 08:16 PM..

Old 01-14-2013, 04:28 PM

12,322 posts, read 17,126,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lpfan921 View Post
So apparently in the rejection thread, it sounds as if several perfectly innocent ladies have experienced some very rude rejections from men. Guys making fun of women's looks and just otherwise being mean. Laughing at their expense, calling women ugly, insulting them for no good reason.

You guys doing this are losers. True losers. If i ever catch any of you douchebags in my town rejecting someone in a mean fashion and insulting her for no reason, i am going to have some very harsh words and a Snip waiting for you. I cannot stand that Snip. Why does anyone have to be mean to someone for no reason? Rejection hurts badly enough as it is. Why do you losers feel the need to intentionally hurt someone worse than necessary. You are no better than the Snip stuck-up women who reject men in a cruel way.

Am i mean to women? Of course, but only AFTER they reject me. I'm never mean to a woman for no reason. I'm only mean to women who insult me, reject me, deny me sex, damage my ego, or otherwise hurt me. I'm never mean to another human being for no reason. You people who are intentionally mean for no reason, you need serious psychiatric help. It's because of you that stuff like Columbine and the Sandy Hook tragedies happen. You are the scourge of the earth, and I hope you all burn in hell.

I agree. A simple "I am taken" or "not looking right now but thank you" is enough. But you mention you are mean to women after they reject you. How is this different from what you rally against? it's a two way street, remember this. Often the person politely rejecting will fell a bit awkward themselves.

Last edited by PJSaturn; 01-14-2013 at 08:17 PM..

Old 01-14-2013, 04:29 PM

13,285 posts, read 15,298,248 times
Mod cut: Language.

So, you're only mean to women who deny you sex or or reject you? I don't see that you're any less of a loser or less deserving of a snip slap than those you accuse.

Last edited by PJSaturn; 01-14-2013 at 08:30 PM..

Old 01-14-2013, 04:31 PM

4,745 posts, read 5,568,941 times
Well, it won't mean long before you get your ass kicked. lol

Old 01-14-2013, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by filihok View Post

Snip
So, you're only mean to women who deny you sex or or reject you? I don't see that you're any less of a loser or less deserving of a Snip slap than those you accuse.
That's right, i'm mean to women who reject me or deny me sex.

I generally don't reject other people or deny them sex. It's not a very nice thing to do. But if you are going to reject people and deny them sex, at least be polite about it.

Last edited by PJSaturn; 01-14-2013 at 08:31 PM..

Old 01-14-2013, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by D. Scott View Post
I agree. A simple "I am taken" or "not looking right now but thank you" is enough. But you mention you are mean to women after they reject you. How is this different from what you rally against? it's a two way street, remember this. Often the person politely rejecting will fell a bit awkward themselves.
It's completely different. I'm mean to people AFTER they hurt me. These losers mentioned above are mean to people who have done nothing to hurt them. They are just mean because they think it's funny. They are the scum of the earth, not worthy to be a speck of mud on the bottom of my shoe.

Old 01-14-2013, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicago South Sider View Post
Well, it won't mean long before you get your ass kicked. lol
Maybe, but i'll be sure to get in a few good licks in the process. I can't stand when people do that Snip.

Last edited by PJSaturn; 01-14-2013 at 08:32 PM..

Old 01-14-2013, 04:38 PM

855 posts, read 1,384,019 times
Quote:

You guys doing this are losers. True losers. If i ever catch any of you douchebags in my town rejecting someone in a mean fashion and insulting her for no reason, i am going to have some very harsh words and a Snip waiting for you. I cannot stand that Snip. Why does anyone have to be mean to someone for no reason? Rejection hurts badly enough as it is. Why do you losers feel the need to intentionally hurt someone worse than necessary. You are no better than the snip, stuck-up women who reject men in a cruel way.

Good points against the idiots who do nothing but hurt ladies.

What I don't agree with is you being mean to a woman after she rejects you. That's middle school stuff.

Insults are different because there are some nasty women who get a kick out of being hurtful to guys. Now it's kinda justified, but do you really want to waste the extra time or energy insulting a woman who's just insulted you. Unless you want to show her some balls and you don't take sh*t from anyone, keep your balls in hand and move on. You really should ask yourself how strong you are if you're going to let a woman that has no previous relationships with you, hurt your ego.

Be tougher and stronger than that.

Last edited by PJSaturn; 01-14-2013 at 08:33 PM..

Old 01-14-2013, 04:41 PM

48,518 posts, read 34,815,517 times
Quote:

Just.... wow.

Because a woman doesn't want to go out with is NOT a reason to be mean. Nor, is being "denied" sex.

This is coming off as almost criminally entitled.... you are not owed anything by way of dating or sex.

You are going to have to consider at some point how your personality is coming across to women in your life...I suspect thinking like you do above is a big reason for your constant rejection.

Old 01-14-2013, 04:42 PM

14,376 posts, read 18,364,716 times
Quote:
That's right, i'm mean to women who reject me or deny me sex.

I generally don't reject other people or deny them sex. It's not a very nice thing to do. But if you are going to reject people and deny them sex, at least be polite about it.
Or you could take the high road. Great, you're not randomly mean to people. Congratulations.

The true test of character however is not sinking to the level of rude or unkind people.

And why shouldn't someone deny you sex? You have a RIGHT to receive sexual favors from someone?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.