Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Would you?
I'm already in love with myself as it is! 34 35.42%
I could see it happening 33 34.38%
Probably not 20 20.83%
No way! 9 9.38%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2012, 10:13 AM

782 posts, read 1,087,398 times

Advertisements

Hell yes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2012, 10:15 AM

1,067 posts, read 1,751,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimac20 View Post
I actually don't think I'm that bad looking...my body isn't the greatest, but I'm not really 'gross.' It's hard to say if I'd be attracted to myself if I was woman, I don't think I'd find myself smoking hot of course, but there might be 'something' there. Does that sound creepy? Haha. I know what it's like to live with myself, if I'm happy I can be fun to be around, but unfortunately that's less the case than before . Still it's an interesting thought experiment.
I would because I just described the female version of myself in another thread. A mix of it all.

Old 03-28-2012, 10:17 AM

2,472 posts, read 3,198,524 times
Of course.

Old 03-28-2012, 10:40 AM

15,013 posts, read 21,655,977 times
No. I'm too lithe and behave and think like a girl.

Also physically I tend to be most attracted to my opposite.

Old 03-28-2012, 10:45 AM

42,831 posts, read 88,170,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpg35223 View Post
Well, you're both highly photogenic.
Good God, I hope you don't use this line in real life - particularly in real life! The translation is: you don't look that good, but you take good pictures. Obviously, that's not applicable here, but still... I didn't really expect you to shove your foot in your mouth like this!

Old 03-28-2012, 10:48 AM

8,711 posts, read 11,734,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Good God, I hope you don't use this line in real life - particularly in real life! The translation is: you don't look that good, but you take good pictures. Obviously, that's not applicable here, but still... I didn't really expect you to shove your foot in your mouth like this!

Now see I didn't take it in that way. I thought he was saying you take really nice photos and that's it.

Old 03-28-2012, 10:55 AM

21,192 posts, read 25,171,795 times
Quote:
Actually - I would take that as a huge compliment because I'm totally not photogenic! I usually make faces in pictures because I figure - I'm going to look bad anyway, might as well look bad on purpose and have a little fun! My friend had to warn me to smile nice in her wedding pics when I was her bridesmaid. I did the best I could.

Old 03-28-2012, 10:57 AM

5,258 posts, read 9,143,624 times
Quote:
LOL!

Considering the fact that he's never seen me in person, I took it as a huge compliment.

Old 03-28-2012, 10:59 AM

19,112 posts, read 30,632,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
Actually - I would take that as a huge compliment because I'm totally not photogenic! I usually make faces in pictures because I figure - I'm going to look bad anyway, might as well look bad on purpose and have a little fun! My friend had to warn me to smile nice in her wedding pics when I was her bridesmaid. I did the best I could.
Ugh. I was a bridesmaid for my best friends wedding last summer and when all the pictures came out, I noticed I was cut out of most of them. I was wondering why I was always on the 'end' of the line of women, but then I figured out why. Apparently, I didn't 'fit in' with the 5' tall 100 lb bridal party and it didn't look good in the final pictures, continuity wise. She felt pretty bad about it, but in the end agreed. I went over to her house a few weeks ago and she's got this big picture of all of us hanging above her desk...well, except for me. Kinda heartbreaking for a person who's been by your side since you were 9 years old.

I don't take good pictures

Old 03-28-2012, 11:02 AM

21,192 posts, read 25,171,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
Ugh. I was a bridesmaid for my best friends wedding last summer and when all the pictures came out, I noticed I was cut out of most of them. I was wondering why I was always on the 'end' of the line of women, but then I figured out why. Apparently, I didn't 'fit in' with the 5' tall 100 lb bridal party and it didn't look good in the final pictures, continuity wise. She felt pretty bad about it, but in the end agreed. I went over to her house a few weeks ago and she's got this big picture of all of us hanging above her desk...well, except for me. Kinda heartbreaking for a person who's been by your side since you were 9 years old.

I don't take good pictures
I'd cut that person out of your life. Friendship shouldn't be based on how you take a photo. My friend just didn't want me making faces in all her pictures - it wasn't about me being pretty enough or anything. She just didn't want my tongue sticking out. But what your friend did is really low. I don't care what my friends look like - I'd be proud to have all of them hanging above my desk. In a picture that is... That sounded kind of creepy...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships