Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2012, 04:43 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,825,816 times

Advertisements

TW0 things...if she is willing to bare a child for you...then you should pay...if it is just sex...looks like you are paying anyway...if she is riding you like a beast of burden and not contributing anything...get someone that is a team player.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

6,459 posts, read 12,031,799 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SummerFall View Post
I cant tell if you are being sarcastic, or serious? Honestly, I agree with him. I feel she should contribue at least a "small" amount. Where do people get off thinking that just because someone ELSE has worked and made money, that they should be able to live off of them?? Why, because she spreads in bed for him and cooks him eggs?? I thought there was a term for that type of arrangement.
LMAO! Yeah, well, whatever it is, he's clearly NOT down for it and needs to tell her so.

I'm wondering if he did and if so, what was the outcome of the conversation?

Quote:
I would be totally greatful, and I would be absolutely ASHAMED not to contribue SOMETHING.
But you WOULD be contributing SOMETHING.

1,602 posts, read 4,161,132 times
Can you say, "Sugarrrrrrrrrrrr Daddy" ? Lucky her- she has a sweet deal -

It sounds as though you're being taken advantage of.

Old 03-28-2012, 04:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominickp View Post
You're right. I don't care about the money figure. It's the attitude towards the situation that I don't like. If she had a better attitude towards the situation I would have no problem at all and I wouldn't have taken the time to write this post.
Why haven't you explained this to HER?

If you did, what did she say?

Old 03-28-2012, 04:44 PM

1,639 posts, read 2,203,194 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dominickp View Post
You're right. I don't care about the money figure. It's the attitude towards the situation that I don't like. If she had a better attitude towards the situation I would have no problem at all and I wouldn't have taken the time to write this post.

I absolutely know the feeling, as I have experienced that type of 'attitude' when I have helped certain people out. They start to act like they are entitled.

Old 03-28-2012, 04:47 PM

44,259 posts, read 64,391,094 times
She's a gold-digging P.O.S.
Dump her.
God, I can't believe the entitled fools parading around out there...
The fact that she had the GALL to say that stuff to your face. Ugh.

Old 03-28-2012, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
She's a gold-digging P.O.S.
Dump her.
God, I can't believe the entitled fools parading around out there...
Yeah! Neither can I.

Old 03-28-2012, 04:49 PM

9 posts, read 84,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marilyn220 View Post
Why haven't you explained this to HER?

If you did, what did she say?
She said she was raised in a culture where the men take care of everything for the woman in their lives. I've met her family and that it how her father has raised his daughter and has completely enabled the mentality she has.

6,548 posts, read 7,281,921 times
How old is this girl?

7,841 posts, read 13,240,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burgler09 View Post
ok folks... here's a story about Minnie the Moocher
she was a red hot hoochie coocher

The fact that she's going to community college for grad school seems rather..... strange. Shouldn't she be working on her bachelors first? You're not her dad, and even her dad shouldn't be paying for her. No one deserves to be treated like a baby their whole life.

Think about what you told us dude... you're paying for a girl to mooch off of you and do whatever because you're getting sex... come on man, grow a pair.
I thought the same. Usually people who have low gpa's go to community college to build up to a 3.0 and transfer to a college to get their B.A. After that they transfer to a graduate school. I don't know anyone who went to graduate school that went to a CC first. Not to say it can't be done, I guess. I'm curious to know where exactly they live and what school she's going to. If they live that far, my guess is she couldn't get into a local CC based on gpa or test scores.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships