Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-01-2012, 02:52 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,655,954 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
well that's even worse, but not surprising that you're deceitful. also that kinds of desperation come across in a man. I have had guys say that before anyways, that they will take just about anything....to each his own, maybe some women don't care but I would.
What a twisted spin. When you are an ugly man, you are not in a position to turn anyone down if you wish to be sexually active. It was not that I was devaluing any woman. I was just being coldly realistic. Too often, women I was interested in wanted nothing to do with me. This included women I found attractive but many other men would not. And too often, there were few or no women interested in me at all. I was not in it to hurt any woman's feelings or denigrate her in any way......but I was also not willing to be like these guys on here who are virgins well into their 20s, 30s and beyond. I was/am a physically strong, highly sexual man who needed a woman/women, and in order to succeed on that level, I could not afford to be picky. I find none of this to be deceitful in the least.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-01-2012, 02:54 PM

20,293 posts, read 37,189,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Percentage View Post
Absolute nonsense.
Would you care to explain why some women (and men, too) are not attracted to a race other than theirs? In my view there are people, who for various reasons, are mostly attracted to races other than theirs. Why is this nonsense? In some cultures the people don't date anybody outside their own. In fact, even in the US some people won't date outside their own race, but a lot of others do.

Regardless, people in general tend to date with people that enhance their sense of one or more of these: comfort, happiness, sex appeal, nurturing, security, power, and so forth... All depends on one's upbringing from childhood, as one's personality develops.

Last edited by RayinAK; 04-01-2012 at 03:24 PM..

Old 04-01-2012, 02:58 PM

52,282 posts, read 52,700,922 times
I personally would be sorta creeped out.

It's like a lot of the white dudes that only go out with Asian women.

Do actually like the woman or is it just her "Asian-ish"

Old 04-01-2012, 03:06 PM

478 posts, read 785,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I personally would be sorta creeped out.

It's like a lot of the white dudes that only go out with Asian women.

Do actually like the woman or is it just her "Asian-ish"

Old 04-01-2012, 03:35 PM

19,723 posts, read 20,250,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by imcurious View Post
Yeah. I would recommend having her fill out a lengthy, in-depth psychological profile to determine why she has this unique fetish.
lol

Old 04-01-2012, 04:05 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,734,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
What a twisted spin. When you are an ugly man, you are not in a position to turn anyone down if you wish to be sexually active. It was not that I was devaluing any woman. I was just being coldly realistic. Too often, women I was interested in wanted nothing to do with me. This included women I found attractive but many other men would not. And too often, there were few or no women interested in me at all. I was not in it to hurt any woman's feelings or denigrate her in any way......but I was also not willing to be like these guys on here who are virgins well into their 20s, 30s and beyond. I was/am a physically strong, highly sexual man who needed a woman/women, and in order to succeed on that level, I could not afford to be picky. I find none of this to be deceitful in the least.

So are you saying any woman that you saw and wanted to sleep with you -- you took her up on it? This to me is a similar mentality to FWB, I'm not even going to pretend I understand it. I just know that as a woman, I don't find it complimentary when a man says "I will take any woman as long as she is alive and has an intact vagina." As I said, I have had them say something similar and get my hopes up, only for me to say 'no thanks if that's the case.' Simply b/c they are very horny & need to get laid, that's why I get chosen? Lucky me.... Also, that mentality is enough to continue me avoiding males if a lot of them are thinking like this. most of the males I like didn't like me either, but I would rather stay like I am then just choose a guy b/c he's the least available option and use him accordingly. I do find it to be deceitful b/c had she known your true reason for picking her up in the first place she might not have gone for you either...but maybe she would've, I dunno. Again, depends on the woman, but if she doesn't care about the whys that's her buisness. I am not really knocking you, none of this is surprising, b/c it's been drilled into my head enough times that the males are all about getting some at the end of the day and by any means necessary apparently.

Old 04-01-2012, 04:09 PM

12,101 posts, read 17,097,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
So are you saying any woman that you saw and wanted to sleep with you -- you took her up on it? This to me is a similar mentality to FWB, I'm not even going to pretend I understand it. I just know that as a woman, I don't find it complimentary when a man says "I will take any woman as long as she is alive and has an intact vagina." As I said, I have had them say something similar and get my hopes up, only for me to say 'no thanks if that's the case.' Simply b/c they are very horny & need to get laid, that's why I get chosen? Lucky me.... Also, that mentality is enough to continue me avoiding males if a lot of them are thinking like this. most of the males I like didn't like me either, but I would rather stay like I am then just choose a guy b/c he's the least available option and use him accordingly. I do find it to be deceitful b/c had she known your true reason for picking her up in the first place she might not have gone for you either...but maybe she would've, I dunno. Again, depends on the woman, but if she doesn't care about the whys that's her buisness. I am not really knocking you, none of this is surprising, b/c it's been drilled into my head enough times that the males are all about getting some at the end of the day and by any means necessary apparently.
Many males never get approached by women and/or are given indisputable signs of interest. So for them ... yes, they would sleep with a woman who approached them if she was OK looking.

It's hard for females to understand that because most of them always have at least some options.

Old 04-01-2012, 04:11 PM

1,639 posts, read 2,202,637 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 415_s2k View Post
3. I only date white guys: Hearing this is what would intrigue me. There's When it's because of that self-loathing, it gets touchy for me. For example, if I am dating a black woman who dislikes black men because of her own prejudices, how can I rectify my relationship with her when my best friend is black? It'd be the same as if I found out that one of my friends was a neo nazi or something like that... it's like, sure, you're fine with me, but... you're so damn ignorant! You by proxy dislike my friends, and these are people who are dear to me! I can't get behind that. Also, if one is willing to be so down on their own culture... what will happen if/when we have a son, since chances are good that he will come out with features that will get him identified as a black boy and later a black man? What if we have another son who has more white features than him? Will she have a hard time connecting with and being a mother to our son?

Ok..you totally get me. LOL Everything bolded here is exactly how I would feel too..I mean EXACTLY! I would have some of those questions too, and for the same reason. But, like you, its specifically If someone has actual LOATHING towards their race. I cant get with that. Good post.

I actually think more white men are attracted to me than black, so yea i might perhaps put a bit more effort into seeing whats available on that side of the fence now that i am single again. BUT...im certainly in no way putting off black men, or overlooking one. Im just looking where I may have the best opportunities. But I am always open to black men..or other races too. So, I feel you can date others without having to say you just NEVER date your own race, because to me that sounds like you refuse to do it.

Old 04-01-2012, 04:13 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,734,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jobaba View Post
Many males never get approached by women and/or are given indisputable signs of interest. So for them ... yes, they would sleep with a woman who approached them if she was OK looking.

It's hard for females to understand that because most of them always have at least some options

It's hard for me to understand it just like the FWB situation b/c it all equates to just using a person you wouldn't care for otherwise for your own sexual gain....there was a few unattractive male that would wanted to sleep with me and once or twice an attractive (drunk) males -- but they were not viable options so I didn't take them. Honestly, I think what it is, they just don't care what the woman look likes like anyways, again, just want the physical parts.

Old 04-01-2012, 04:47 PM

5,185 posts, read 7,569,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by byfuglien View Post
A white girl recently told me she has been only with black guys (eight of them). Not all of them were her boyfriend, either.

I felt sort of weird because she is trying to get with me, but I wonder if she likes me, or just the idea of me. There aren't many other blacks around where we're at. I feel that I could just be someone fulfilling her racial fantasy, but I could very well be replaced by another black.

Does anyone else feel this way?
I can honestly say. I really do not like those types of women & do not date white women because of it. I know several of those types of white women and I dont understand them AT ALL. None of them have dated quality black men either which really makes them unattractive to me. I know there are white guys out there single would could have made these white women have better lives and I tell them all the time "You need to date a white guy" "Stop having sex with blacks and date your own kind" They seem to always have an excuse for it....but I dont know. Its weird....white women who only have sex with black men is something that is a huge turn off to me. I say have sex with good men, if they happen to be black then cool, but dont just seek a man for his blackness.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships