Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-25-2012, 10:21 PM

2,631 posts, read 7,014,751 times

Advertisements

I was married two years ago and it fell apart. We went are separate ways mainly because she was cheating on me the whole time and played me for a fool.

Fine. Done and done.

I think my friend slept with my now x wife during our marriage.

First of all he is a liar. He cheats on his girlfriend all the time. Two he sleeps with other guys girls all the time. We've been friends for about 6 years on and off.

I haven't been a good friend too him in the past.

Now he's acting funny.
The thing is he called me a schizo just like my wife did...when I accused her of cheating...which I turned out to be right..and then he does things or says things that my x wife use to say..."Like If I slept with your x wife how you ever know?" I'm like did you and he was like Of course not I was making an example." ANd she said something similar to that. They both called me a warrior in a text messages. One day he called me up saying I had sex with your girl and he was like I was just kidding.

I feel like he's sending subliminal messages....

The thing is it wouldn't make any sense..because he stole a 400$ jacket for me as well as 60$ jeans...during the time she was cheating on me and I was doing bad..he brought me out to eat but the whole time he was bragging about how much money he had the whole time.

But then he says stuff like I do good things for people to compensate for the bad I do. So I believe he just did that stuff because he had sex with my x.

On top of that my x's best friend is close friends with his close friends.

IDK...advice feedback please
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-25-2012, 10:26 PM

2,472 posts, read 4,212,897 times
No one here is going to know if your "friend" slept with your ex-wife, but you should probably sever all ties with this guy. I don't see how this could be a positive relationship at all. It's time to move on from the past.

Old 04-25-2012, 10:41 PM

613 posts, read 1,054,608 times
Go with ur gut. If you think he did probably happened. Mod cut: advocating illegal activity.

Last edited by PJSaturn; 04-26-2012 at 02:53 PM..

Old 04-25-2012, 10:58 PM

102,195 posts, read 107,823,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veyron View Post
IDK...advice feedback please
Dude! Dump the friend! With friends like this, who needs enemies? Don't even worry about what did or didn't happen back when. You need to move on to better friends. Now. And don't look back.

Old 04-26-2012, 12:23 AM

26,142 posts, read 31,179,531 times
You'll drive yourself crazy trying to figure it out. It's in the past and it's best you just leave it there and not reopen those gaping wounds. This guy sounds like a real mess whether he slept with her at all and why would you be friends with someone unsupportive and a liar and a stealer. Forget about the affair issue and take him at face value - what are you possibly gaining by calling this man your friend?

Old 04-26-2012, 12:37 AM

18,270 posts, read 14,425,556 times
Too bad this was 2 years ago. By now you can't make up that your wife gave you some messed up STD.

Or can you?

If you are wicked, you could say that she had AIDS and that you always protected yourself carefully for that very reason. This might send him into a panic, if he did screw her.

Old 04-26-2012, 12:45 AM

12,322 posts, read 17,127,796 times
this is a friendship to you? This guy says and does things like this..what is the benefit of having a toxic person like this around? And this is regardless of him having slept with your then wife or not. Get some new friends! The definition of a friend-to me is support, sharing time together and loyalty. A friend should make your days brighter and enrich your life and vice versa. Is there to provide advice and cold beer when you need it. This whole relationship is negative. And remember the longer you remain in a situation the harder it is to get out. Dont slash his tires either. Put him in your rearview instead.

Old 04-26-2012, 01:32 AM

22,284 posts, read 21,718,518 times
You knowingly accepted stolen goods from this douchebag criminal? I know a guy who went to prison for that. Sounds like both of you need to reexamine your moral codes.

Old 04-26-2012, 02:01 AM

4,001 posts, read 6,270,962 times
Yes he did sleep with her.

Why do you care? He's a dog and so is she. Move on and forget them both. Karma will take care of it.

Old 04-26-2012, 04:52 AM

2,631 posts, read 7,014,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsAnnThrope View Post
Yes he did sleep with her.

Why do you care? He's a dog and so is she. Move on and forget them both. Karma will take care of it.
Thats what I thought...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships