Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-25-2012, 05:18 PM

4,862 posts, read 7,963,487 times

Advertisements

Ok folks lets' spill the beans about the situation where someone dog us out or made a fool out of us which changed our whole perspective on relationships..

Mine is short but I was played for a Got Dern Fool I was in love. I mean flowers, cards, gifts the whole bit. She was the one. As I figured she was the one and one day we would be married I told her I would take some of the financial load off of her so she could save some money.

Well I basically took over her car payment of a little over $350.00 a month or something like that. Well a year later or so I find out she is getting married and I was paying her boyfriends car payment for a year or more. LOL...Please don't ask me about the concert tickets for her and her "girlfriend" I payed for..

Yes folks I was DOGGED OUT AND PLAYED FOR A GOT DERN FOOL. Now here's the clincher. She tells she is pregnant and expects me to pay child support. For one the timing didn't add up and her mother told me I wasn't the father but she thought she could get me to pay. At the time of conception I was out of the country for 45 days.

So if someone played you for a fool or just dogged you out tell it.. If you've lived and loved it's a good chance you have a story too.

Oh yes if you are the one who dogged someone out or played them for a fool and want to get it off your chest fess up.

PS. Last I heard years ago her relationship with the other guy was a wreck.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-25-2012, 05:22 PM

26,142 posts, read 31,186,791 times
No one knows who you are so tell it.

Uhm, that's not necessarily true.

Old 04-25-2012, 05:26 PM

1,904 posts, read 2,987,357 times
pfft!

GoldenEye "I am Invincible" - YouTube

Old 04-25-2012, 05:26 PM

10,178 posts, read 11,165,274 times
Sorry you were "dogged" out...

I'm purdy much a private person - regardless if one knows who I am or not, no here... I'll keep it that way and My life has been - Well Let's say - Look at my user name.. It tells a lot..

Old 04-25-2012, 06:53 PM

348 posts, read 549,952 times
Several years ago I was dating a girl once who asked me to watch her dog while she was out of town...unbenownst to me with an older rich dude.

I got revenge. I ****ed her best friend, she still begged me to take her back, and I told her to go **** herself.

Old 04-25-2012, 07:05 PM

733 posts, read 1,663,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caltovegas View Post
Ok folks lets' spill the beans about the situation where someone dog us out or made a fool out of us which changed our whole perspective on relationships..

Mine is short but I was played for a Got Dern Fool I was in love. I mean flowers, cards, gifts the whole bit. She was the one. As I figured she was the one and one day we would be married I told her I would take some of the financial load off of her so she could save some money.

Well I basically took over her car payment of a little over $350.00 a month or something like that. Well a year later or so I find out she is getting married and I was paying her boyfriends car payment for a year or more. LOL...Please don't ask me about the concert tickets for her and her "girlfriend" I payed for..

Yes folks I was DOGGED OUT AND PLAYED FOR A GOT DERN FOOL. Now here's the clincher. She tells she is pregnant and expects me to pay child support. For one the timing didn't add up and her mother told me I wasn't the father but she thought she could get me to pay. At the time of conception I was out of the country for 45 days.

So if someone played you for a fool or just dogged you out tell it.. If you've lived and loved it's a good chance you have a story too.

Oh yes if you are the one who dogged someone out or played them for a fool and want to get it off your chest fess up.

Her husband is the real victim here, he is stuck with a cheating wife with no integrity. You, on the other hand, lucked out! Can you imagine if you married that nightmare?

Old 04-25-2012, 07:15 PM

102,210 posts, read 107,904,670 times
Quote:

I'm so sorry to hear this happened to you, Cal. Honestly, I can't relate to the mindset of someone who would do something like that. Let me guess, was she a real knock-out, looks-wise? If so, try casting a wider net, and look for some of the gems with great personality and values that aren't star-quality looks-wise. (Also feel free to tell me if I've misread the situation, lol! )

Don't let it get you down, get back in the game after you've licked your wounds a bit.

edit: And I second what sweetlilac said. Look at it as a close call, a blessing in disguise. You dodged a bullet.

Old 04-25-2012, 07:21 PM

20,187 posts, read 23,855,247 times
Well... there was a time in high school, I figure I just go after this girl... So I chased her and well, she liked it... we met up after school and I was holding her hand and she was blushing... A couple minutes later she freaked out and ran away... I found it she had a boyfriend for a couple of years who saw me and her... the boyfriend never said anything and I never knew what happened to them after that...

Then while I was in my twenties, I met a girl online and we talked for a while... eventually met up and dated... apparently she also had a boyfriend who she immediately dropped after meeting me... I know what you are thinking, that I date girls who are already dating other guys... Which is a bit true because ever girl I ever dated already had a boyfriend at the time.... I eventually married her so there...

Old 04-25-2012, 07:25 PM

40,951 posts, read 49,189,517 times
Not me but a close friend married a woman with 2 little kids. She started after him after a few years to adopt the kids. They seemed to have a solid relationship after a few years and he grew to love the kids.

So he adopts the kids and within 6 months she files for divorce. She then moved to San Antonio when the kids were maybe 7-8 and he had to pay child support for the next dozen years.

Got a few other stories but that one tops them all.

Old 04-25-2012, 07:28 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,557,959 times
Quote:

Should it surprise you shes a train wreck? You dodged more than a bullet.

You've peaked my curiousity on the story behind the concert tickets......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships