Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-09-2012, 02:30 PM

13,511 posts, read 19,284,780 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hope5 View Post
So I spent the weekend at his place and...he pretended like nothing happened.
And he did the whole kissing me in the middle of the night thing again...
And he let me kiss him bye (seems like he was almost expecting it, though I had to think if I should before I did it)
I really don't know what was his problem that day...O.O
Till next time hope5....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-09-2012, 02:31 PM

6,464 posts, read 13,442,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by darrensmooth View Post
lol...I love how its her hygiene that is the issue...could it not be that he just isn't that into her? have other guys declined kissing you in the past?
In every relationship I've been in, the reason I stopped kissing was bad breath.

Old 05-09-2012, 02:31 PM

13,511 posts, read 19,284,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Ask what the problem is. If the discussion doesn't go well--he hedges, avoids a straight answer, or gets angry--time to move on.
I agree with Ruth4Truth.....

Old 05-09-2012, 03:48 PM

15 posts, read 22,246 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D217 View Post
What's up with that 'kissing in the middle of the night' thing? He waits for you to fall asleep first or what?
Not exactly...it's just a little habit of his.
(a weird one but I kind of like it )
We both go to sleep, then sometimes he just suddenly wakes up (and I can tell he was completely asleep before 'cause he's snoring sometimes ) and starts kissing me (french!) I usually can't even tell what's going on 'cause I'm still 99% asleep, and then I just go back to sleep (happier than ever lol)
Sometimes it DOES wake me up but rarely...

Old 05-09-2012, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertpolyglot View Post
Does he have a cold sore on his gums? That could be Herpes I, and not necessarily sexual in origin. Maybe he's being considerate and doesn't want to pass it on.
Nope...not that I could tell.

Old 05-09-2012, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trackwatch View Post
I'll let you in on a little guy secret, guys that brag about all the woman they have been with, HAVEN'T.
I know that, but I don't think he's lying.
As I said, he has photos to prove, and he's still in contact with some of these girls...
So yeah I guess I shouldn't believe every story about every beach party he's been to, but I do believe most of them...

P.S. guys are messed up...seriously.
I mean do they REALLY think that telling the girl they are dating that they have been with tons of other girls would make us be like "oh, he can date ANYONE he wants, and yet he chose me!!I'm sooooo lucky~" *I'm being sarcastic here*

Old 05-09-2012, 03:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by imcurious View Post
Do you floss regularly?
Yeps...every day after brushing my teeth.

Old 05-09-2012, 04:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Oh, and I don't consider it to be a plus when a guy wakes you up in the middle of the night for kissing or for sex. It's really inconsiderate, and is all about his needs, and totally disregards yours, imo. Another thing to think about.
Yeah it may be a little selfish but I DO like it when he does that.

I guess deep inside my heart I know that he is not "THE ONE" but it's really not that simple...
As I've mentioned before, he's done A LOT for me, and he really means a lot to me.
Maybe some day, but right now...I can't imagine not having him in my life.
Even if sometimes he is making me miserable.

Old 05-09-2012, 04:29 PM

19,723 posts, read 20,250,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hope5 View Post
Not exactly...it's just a little habit of his.
(a weird one but I kind of like it )
We both go to sleep, then sometimes he just suddenly wakes up (and I can tell he was completely asleep before 'cause he's snoring sometimes ) and starts kissing me (french!) I usually can't even tell what's going on 'cause I'm still 99% asleep, and then I just go back to sleep (happier than ever lol)
Sometimes it DOES wake me up but rarely...
To each their own, I suppose.....whatever floats your boat.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships