Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-21-2012, 08:44 PM

244 posts, read 707,556 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
Abigail already told you she can't reject him and very likely Samantha can't either and some people love to live their own little soap operas.

It's most likely a love triangle game -- a tug-of-war and neither woman wants to "lose" this prize of a guy. So just stay out of it and really if you get tired of soap operas, it's better to find other kinds of friends.
Actually I have been thinking about doing so, for me personally, I think it's quite pathetic and sad really haha. Thank God I'm not falling in love ever again lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-22-2012, 12:00 PM

5,139 posts, read 12,717,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redhead360 View Post
True, it'll only end up with everyone getting hurt though and I'd rather not get burned in that said fire. That being said, should I just stop talking to both women in general? It can't be helped that some of my best friends are also good friends with Samantha, and if they find out what has happened they could come to the conclusion I knew about Abigail's and Jacob's cheating.

Personally I'd rather keep myself far away from the situation by not talking to Samantha much, Abigail tends to text me everyday though.

Dude..you are already getting burned by them saying this crap to you.
That other girl is using you. She is telling you this in hopes you will tell that other girl so you will do what she doesn't have the spine to. (Just outright break them up instead of this sneaking around.) And honestly even if that wasn't her intention...its just downright ****ty that she would tell the friend of her enemy how she is being. Its like she doesn't even CARE how that could be affecting you when you care for your friend. Selfish, annoying and immature.

She texts you everyday because she is probably co-dependent. Same reason she keeps going back to man-ho. If you really were her friend you would tell her to get some self respect and STOP acting like trash. She is only hurting herself, her rep and her future. She is going to be SO paranoid now that whoever she is with is going to be a cheat because of what she has done so far.

Btw...is this one of the chicks you had a crush on?

I would still drop them but if I didn't: I would have to call the cheating one out to her face. Not so much a tattle as I think sam sorta deserves it. But now its even. So time to move on and stop being a ho.

Old 05-22-2012, 02:22 PM

3,083 posts, read 4,879,271 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
I couldn't grin in someone's face knowing something bad is going on with them. Some people can do it, but I can't. Well I agree with LN4, if you two are close you should tell her about the scumbag. If you aren't close, then don't get into it. This is just as off the wall: but maybe you can send her an "anonymous" letter detailing what you know, I dunno.
no, snookie and j-wow tried that with Sam, it backfired horribly..

Old 05-22-2012, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opsimathia View Post
That other girl is using you. She is telling you this in hopes you will tell that other girl so you will do what she doesn't have the spine to. (Just outright break them up instead of this sneaking around.) And honestly even if that wasn't her intention...its just downright ****ty that she would tell the friend of her enemy how she is being. Its like she doesn't even CARE how that could be affecting you when you care for your friend. Selfish, annoying and immature.

She texts you everyday because she is probably co-dependent. Same reason she keeps going back to man-ho. If you really were her friend you would tell her to get some self respect and STOP acting like trash. She is only hurting herself, her rep and her future. She is going to be SO paranoid now that whoever she is with is going to be a cheat because of what she has done so far.

I would still drop them but if I didn't: I would have to call the cheating one out to her face. Not so much a tattle as I think sam sorta deserves it. But now its even. So time to move on and stop being a ho.
You're speaking truth right here, the sad thing is she's one of the realest friends I have and she never BS'd me before and tells me the truth straight up. And nah the girl I liked is someone else who I haven't really spoke to for awhile. Truth be told I'm pretty sure Jacob and Sam were together even while he was dating Abigail so I'm guessing it's just good old fashion karma. As far as I'm concerned the best option is to slowly back away from everyone around and/or involved with them.

Old 05-22-2012, 03:36 PM

900 posts, read 1,702,863 times
Quote:
You're speaking truth right here, the sad thing is she's one of the realest friends I have and she never BS'd me before and tells me the truth straight up. And nah the girl I liked is someone else who I haven't really spoke to for awhile. Truth be told I'm pretty sure Jacob and Sam were together even while he was dating Abigail so I'm guessing it's just good old fashion karma. As far as I'm concerned the best option is to slowly back away from everyone around and/or involved with them.
Im confused. You're a guy? Anyways , WHO is one of the realest friends you've ever had? That is where your loyalty should be and will answer your op to tell or not to tell.

Old 05-22-2012, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opsimathia View Post
That other girl is using you. She is telling you this in hopes you will tell that other girl so you will do what she doesn't have the spine to. (Just outright break them up instead of this sneaking around.) And honestly even if that wa

This poster has a point , main one being Samantha sort of deserves it . . .
Maybe you should just step away from the stars of the Jerry Springer show.

Last edited by maddog1; 05-22-2012 at 04:09 PM.. Reason: maddog1 had a hard time with so much drama , I think I got it now lol

Old 05-22-2012, 04:42 PM

426 posts, read 559,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by darrensmooth View Post
no, snookie and j-wow tried that with Sam, it backfired horribly..
Snookmiester is one messed up chick, she goes thru men like changing her...

Old 05-22-2012, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog1 View Post
Im confused. You're a guy? Anyways , WHO is one of the realest friends you've ever had? .That is where your loyalty should be and will answer your op to tell or not to tell.
In all honesty I've never had a real friend personally, or someone I could primarily trust

Old 05-22-2012, 08:42 PM

Quote:
In all honesty I've never had a real friend personally, or someone I could primarily trust
I was quoting you. I thought you said Samantha was one of the realest friends you'd ever had. This is a tough spot you're in. You are risking your friendship with Samantha by not telling. That is the only fact here. Weather she "deserves it" or not is irrelavent. I wish you the best. Great , true friendship is hard to find. But it is out there.

Old 05-22-2012, 08:57 PM

9,394 posts, read 15,698,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burgler09 View Post
I hope to god I don't reach a point in my life that I have lost so much respect for myself that I'd get mad at someone for pointing out that I was with a cheating wh*re. If I get there, I will be more than happy to be put out of my misery.
Completely agreed.

I would probably tell my friend if they were being cheated on, consequences be damned. I figure there's a reason a school like Caltech has the motto "The truth shall set you free" and not "The noble lie shall set you free."

If someone seriously ended their friendship with me because I woke him up to reality, then he was probably not a good friend to begin with.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships